Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Reason 1000 to strengthen your glutes” and the pic of her looking over her shoulder in her wedding outfit… what???
On her secondary account, not the main one. I’m confused
I was so confused. Is she saying her bum looks good?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a self obsessed princess (and I don’t like the hair either)
I’m puzzled here. Did she seriously take her hairdresser to her ceremony with the council povvo and have photos taken of it with DP waiting for her next to it? It’s soooo self obsessed!!! And I don’t like the hair either.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The hair is the Georgia Steele viral love island hairstyle with the bow lol how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a complete waste of money, paying god knows how much for the "legal bit" but the big wedding is still to come. Her "legal bit" outfit cost more than my actual wedding ceremony.

Reactions: 9
Tailored to perfection????? The sleeves were way too long and the skirt wasn’t ideal either! She is the worst advert for their services. I suspect she gives them a brief that is tit but even so. I’d give them a swerve!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Can’t stop, won’t stop wearing white.
Interesting outfit choice for the gym
Also - filtered? Or man she shed some serious weight for this wedding.
IMG_0121.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Taken the week off?!!!! What work has she been doing for the last few weeks??? 🙄

Stressing because of the rain too. Poor DP. This week is going to be looooooong AF for him.
I can’t be the only one feeling slightly gleeful about the potential rain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.