Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they both look happy which is lovely to see. But the scraped hair is awful and the outfit…well, we know it’s going on depop next week which is why it’s not actually fitted to her proportions

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New to the thread but who is he to her?
He’s her BFF in the whole wide world from years ago when they went to drama school and she loves him more than anyone else in the whole world and I’ll give him credit he arranged an awesome hen weekend in Morocco for her and if he didn’t also like 🍆 she’d be hitched to him faster than you can say More Cheese Gromit (Paddy is aka Wallace).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s her BFF in the whole wide world from years ago when they went to drama school and she loves him more than anyone else in the whole world and I’ll give him credit he arranged an awesome hen weekend in Morocco for her and if he didn’t also like 🍆 she’d be hitched to him faster than you can say More Cheese Gromit (Paddy is aka Wallace).
Alice’s veneers make her more Wallace than DP though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It would have looked so much better if it had been worn properly and taken up a few inches rather than having that extra material dragging along the floor.

IMG_6810.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Thank you! That makes sense.

Aff linking your wedding dress is tacky. Plus Alice take the weekend off ffs!!
She’ll be thinking this is a way to stay relatable while the next dress will be custom made.

Reactions: 15
If I’d known they were at Aragon House, I would have called in to say hi when I walked past there yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nooooo as if she has aff linked her outfit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 get some bleeping pride! The jacket was so unflattering, not fitted or tailored properly at all, too big round the arms and chest.
I’m cringing for her with the constant posts and the aff link. I could never, ever live like that. Imagine all you care about is the money shots in moments like this 🤑 Absolute karma that she can now never live without the publicity or attention she made from messing up loads of other people’s mental health. She is stuck in that miserable existence and doesn’t know happiness without it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I knew this would be a shitshow but afflinking your wedding outfit within 24 hours has pushed her into beyond tacky.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.