Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30 people is testament to the fact that DP is an absolute party animal in his brown suede shoes and Wallace hairline. I hope wherever they’re going has got plenty of booze and in some nice private “chill out” toilets.

sniff. 😉
---
Dubai in ten days?!! That’ll be a boot camp pre wedding love your body I don’t need to be thin it’s all about loving your skin blah blah blah retreat. Her life is so hard. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a bit of a shame that she thinks paddy having 30 at the stag must mean he’s a brilliant guy.
Just means he’s well connected and has plenty cash for the tits and ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is actually how I imagine she spends most of her day! Then gets up and spends hours taking and filtering selfies to make her look like a different person.

IMG_5646.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate this hair she now does all the time. Part scraped back and the top bun. And the pointy shoes look ridiculous with these jeans. Some funky trainers would have been better especially as she was hosting an event on fitness. And wayyyyyy toooo much bling!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much she’s paying for these ads .. I’ve had about 3 today all for different ‘partnerships’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
IMG_1417.jpeg

• Sick
Has she put the extensions back in? Hair looks suspiciously full and long. What happened to the “all natural” journey with her hair????

This is actually how I imagine she spends most of her day! Then gets up and spends hours taking and filtering selfies to make her look like a different person.

View attachment 2715023
The fact that she is very clearly not resting her head back here is so hilarious to me. Lookat her neck, her engaged core. She does not look like this. Alice is a pretty girl but she doesn’t have these chiselled angles - why does she try so hard to be something she’s not?

She’s wearing £300 Dubarry boots. The absolute classic country boot for people that like to look country but are from the city. They’re leather and suede so you’d have to clean them and re waterproof them all the time if you actually went on muddy walks (or spent 3 seconds around a horse). Lol. Zanna Van Irritating Dijk always wears them too. I don’t know why it annoys me so much. I guess because it’s just another stupid disingenuous thing she does.

Reactions: 10
She’s wearing £300 Dubarry boots. The absolute classic country boot for people that like to look country but are from the city. They’re leather and suede so you’d have to clean them and re waterproof them all the time if you actually went on muddy walks (or spent 3 seconds around a horse). Lol. Zanna Van Irritating Dijk always wears them too. I don’t know why it annoys me so much. I guess because it’s just another stupid disingenuous thing she does.
When I saw her I thought she looks like someone who wants to look the part but has never done anything remotely country in them. 'All the gear and no idea' springs to mind

Reactions: 7
I am from the country (live in the city) and absolutely howl at people in dubarry boots anywhere 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.