Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see why she was talking about shapewear, I love the skirt (dress?) she has on but they’re notoriously difficult to wear undies with and guessing she didn’t want an uncomfy wedgie 🤣
For me a formal ceremony etc would be the wedding, I dont know how I’d feel about a separate ceremony afterwards - almost like I’d done the meaningful bit already?? Mind you I have a full time job so wouldn’t have the time to fit in all the treatments and fanciness that Alice has had and will have for both dates!

Reactions: 6
Eek I’m not sure I get it, sorry Alice. I really wanted to love it. The skirt is too long, and I’m not sure about the scraped back hair. I don’t think this will age well…
It could have been worse. But the colours look mismatched. Her make up is very pretty. Hate the bow in the hair. Hate it. Dress is too long. But, it could have been a lot worse. She looks very happy. 😊

Reactions: 8
It could have been worse. But the colours look mismatched. Her make up is very pretty. Hate the bow in the hair. Hate it. Dress is too long. But, it could have been a lot worse. She looks very happy. 😊
Agreed on the make up and it could have been far, far worse. Genuinely hope she has had a happy day!

Reactions: 3
I’m not too sure why they’re doing it that way as the venue website says it’s licenced for civil ceremonies
I think she mentioned before that they have chosen to have a humanist ceremony and they aren't legally recognised as far as i know.

Her makeup looks beautiful and I quite like what she was going for with her outfit, the length just doesn't look right. Looking forward to seeing the big posh party in a couple of weeks 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s taken them down? I can’t see them on stories or posts on either account. Thanks for sharing. 😘
They’re on Lewis’s page and one on her Mum’s. I’m kinda liking her Mum’s outfit, the colour really suits her and the length suits her, not entirely sure the buttons look well finished and the darts at the front are a bit uneven but she looks really chic and unfussy. Lewis has had a haircut and a bath and looks really smart!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Is that her sister in the navy dress?

Edit - no it's her friend Christine isn't it? They're quite similar looking around the eyes

Reactions: 1
They’re on Lewis’s page and one on her Mum’s. I’m kinda liking her Mum’s outfit, the colour really suits her and the length suits her, not entirely sure the buttons look well finished and the darts at the front are a bit uneven but she looks really chic and unfussy. Lewis has had a haircut and a bath and looks really smart!
I love the colour of her Mum’s outfit and I do think GP looks clean and smart. I really don’t get Alice’s outfit, however. It looks so mismatched. Her make up is lovely. I’m looking forward to seeing the next wedding bonanza. I’m grateful to all of you who are sharing pics for those of us who are blocked for absolutely no legitimate reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The silver Chanel bag…why…doesn’t go with anything….surely this would have been an excuse to get another 😂
---
Taking your dog to someone else’s wedding is a bit weird

Reactions: 4
why does Frankie look so casually dressed
I know! I’ve got the same sandals and wouldn’t dream of wearing them to a wedding!!

I just do not get her. Bangs on about tailoring and wears a jacket where the sleeves are too long on her wedding day. Spends a fortune on getting her hair done then wears a style that shows her receding hair line on a wedding day. And the jacket and skirt are a different colour?! It’s not as bad as I was expecting, I agree but its not good either

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s wearing the £1,600 Jimmy Choos I’ve been lusting after for ages and know I’ll never justify buying because, well they’re £1,600 😭
Christ, I dread to think how much they’ve spaffed on this entire thing if the shoes she wore for the legal ceremony alone cost that much.

Reactions: 9
It’ll be: Chelsea town hall, black and white photos, and her in either a pyjama style suit or a short tailored dress. Lots of photos of them walking together hand in hand. Basically, what every other basic witch has done
I’m psychic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She does look lovely, but the long sleeves?! Surely having a beautiful new wedding ring is an excuse to have correct fitting sleeves and have your hands on show??

Reactions: 4
IMG_3755.png

The size of the buttonhole is driving me mad 🤣 I’ve never seen one look so ridiculous!

p.s His face in this photo has also made me giggle! 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think the ceremony and her outfit looks lovely but I just don't really understand people who do the 2 separate days thing. They are married now so what will part 2 be?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.