Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is like some form of Dystopian lecture theatre for criminal cushions.
Why is she acting like this is some magical thing? You get chairs put out anytime you book presentation space in venues.. so people can sit down.
---
Maybe she’ll put in her next ad “advice from an industry leader that gets chairs set up when she presents at hotels”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she acting like this is some magical thing? You get chairs put out anytime you book presentation space in venues.. so people can sit down.
---
Maybe she’ll put in her next ad “advice from an industry leader that gets chairs set up when she presents at hotels”
Even the cushions look pissed off and miserable here.
---
Welcome to yet again one of the most fake and irritating presenters on social media. She’s hopeless. Dyson need to bin her, although their products are as tit as she is at selling them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I keep noticing Alice commenting on different ‘celebrities’ Instagram posts telling them how fantastic they are. Most recent example being Alice commenting on Holly Willoughbys post how it is fantastic news that she is returning to Dancing on Ice. I’m sure Holly is thrilled to have your support Alice!

• Sick
Why does she hold the microphone for her ads?!
For some reason it really annoys me, it makes them look even more forced than her wooden personality does anyway! Every other influencer clips it on their top so they get the sound quality but she has to hold it, why?!
Seriously, WHY?!
(It's really got to me today 🤣)

• Haha
Her content seems all over the shop atm? She seems really manic to me. Lots more fitness stuff which is good but then a random annoying ad for expensive Dyson stuff and then making a burnt frittata dressed to the nines like she’s Mary Berry

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even the cushions look pissed off and miserable here.
---
Welcome to yet again one of the most fake and irritating presenters on social media. She’s hopeless. Dyson need to bin her, although their products are as tit as she is at selling them.
Dr Frankie did pretty much the same ad for Dyson but came across way more relaxed, natural and like she knew what she was talking about

Just got this random sponsored ad? 😂 no detail, just her stirring an empty frying pan. She needs a social media strategist URGENTLY!

IMG_3323.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
In her insta bio she has “Broadcaster”. Talk about hyperbole. The only thing she broadcasts is the mood rollercoaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.