Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the Big Day will be in here too, along with The Honeymoon and The Conception. Nothing is ever private is it with this bunch? Nothing just enjoyed for what it is. Always has to be bragged about. Nauseating.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
All about body positivity as long as the photo used for the monetised hen do has a contorted pose to make waist small as possible. And how many attempts to get the perfect shot?

Reactions: 11
For someone who has a job in fitness her body ain't all that... Not shaming she looks great, but for what she allegedly does gym wise the body doesn't match.

I'm 6 months pp, live off wine and super noodles and look comparable... Don't come at me lol...

Do we reckon DP is hung??! Lolll

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I might finally be done. In a world where a woman with seemingly few talents is celebrated this way says so much about our culture. It’s a wedding. And notice I didn’t say Hollywood or royalty in there.
Kudos to her PT team (and fairy godmother) for their hard work. Must be a bit of sell.
She cheapens everything she touches and her “friend group”‘includes some pretty shallow people.
ugh,just ugh.
I’d almost feel sorry for Paddy but he’s going into this with eyes wide open. Hope he makes a good living as one day being IG famous won’t matter.

oh and Alice your app needs some attention. People are unhappy with the music and that they can’t turn it off, they’d like you to sort the workouts into folders so they can find what they want without sorting through a jumble they have to scroll through and the yoga workout today didn’t load. Ya numbskull

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I might finally be done. In a world where a woman with seemingly few talents is celebrated this way says so much about our culture. It’s a wedding. And notice I didn’t say Hollywood or royalty in there.
Kudos to her PT team (and fairy godmother) for their hard work. Must be a bit of sell.
She cheapens everything she touches and her “friend group”‘includes some pretty shallow people.
ugh,just ugh.
I’d almost feel sorry for Paddy but he’s going into this with eyes wide open. Hope he makes a good living as one day being IG famous won’t matter.

oh and Alice your app needs some attention. People are unhappy with the music and that they can’t turn it off, they’d like you to sort the workouts into folders so they can find what they want without sorting through a jumble they have to scroll through and the yoga workout today didn’t load. Ya numbskull
Meant PR team. Was quite early where I am. LOLz

Reactions: 2
Meant PR team. Was quite early where I am. LOLz
Luckily this “press coverage” will be it, and it only exists cos Alice has entered a symbiotic brown-nosing relationship with Kendra who started “the wedding edition” and is a total vapid airhead in the same way Alice is. So it doesn’t count as real PR. Absolute tosh. As a recent bride I cannot fathom who engages with content like that and thinks how inspiring it is. Surely most women unless they’re massively insecure can make their own mind up about if they want a hen do and where it should be!

For a regular person she has a great body. But she's in the gym EVERY day! Fitness is literally her life and career. All that effort (and let's face it, restriction) to just look bang average and not at all like a fitness instructor.

Reactions: 11
Ah sorry I need to disagree here that you don’t need to look a certain way as a fitness instructor. I am one. And I do actually “look” like how I imagine you think one should look - before you challenge me on that one. But fitness means so many things, and depends what you’re looking for / what your goals are. Fitness is not all about being lean with a six pack. It is so much more than that. Fitness is not a “look”. It’s sad that that is why people, particularly women, only want to exercise - to fit an aesthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know. Might just be me but this is not what I aspire to have my arms look like if I work out that hard. I’d want to know how to get rid of the layer of padding on top. 🤷‍♀️
Don’t let Tally Rye hear you say that! You’re so warped by #dietculture 🙃🙃🤣🤣

p.s I agree, I work out hard and regularly and my lord if I then looked in the mirror and thought I looked chubby and unfit I’d be PISSED

Reactions: 3
Don’t let Tally Rye hear you say that! You’re so warped by #dietculture 🙃🙃🤣🤣

p.s I agree, I work out hard and regularly and my lord if I then looked in the mirror and thought I looked chubby and unfit I’d be PISSED
Not warped. Promise. My point is more - this is her job and being aspirational as well as inspirational is part of the job - shallow or not. I’m all about being heathy and fit at any size so not trying to have people come at me. It’s my personal observation ☺
I grew up during a time that heroin chic was in and I was not that. Too curvy. The pressures have always been there but it *feels* a bit more inclusive now??

I agree PTs don’t have to look a certain way and fitness comes in different shapes and sizes. But what I find odd is we know she IS vain and image obsessed, so it’s weird she’s in the gym everyday but doesn’t look like she is
---
I agree PTs don’t have to look a certain way. But what I find odd is we know she IS vain and image obsessed, so it’s weird she’s in the gym everyday but doesn’t look like she is

Not warped. Promise. My point is more - this is her job and being aspirational as well as inspirational is part of the job - shallow or not. I’m all about being heathy and fit at any size so not trying to have people come at me. It’s my personal observation ☺
I grew up during a time that heroin chic was in and I was not that. Too curvy. The pressures have always been there but it *feels* a bit more inclusive now??
I know sorry I was being sarcastic, I agree!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t really have the same brand identity she used to and it’s not even because she’s not got a six pack anymore. 90% of her content is whinging, fluff, unflattering designer crap and trying to be some weird inspirational quote generator about whatever her flavour of the week is. I wouldn’t pay for the app and have her as my PT for the same reason I wouldn’t pay a motivational speaker with a qualification in personal training to be my PT.

Reactions: 6
She really needs to educate herself better about food. As someone who apparently wrote a cookbook and is a PT. Why is she constantly eating these sugary ultra processed bars? There are so many better things she could grab or make the night before.
View attachment 2725922
I know!!!!! I completely agree. I lived off these during my a levels when I was 17 and thick...
---
For a regular person she has a great body. But she's in the gym EVERY day! Fitness is literally her life and career. All that effort (and let's face it, restriction) to just look bang average and not at all like a fitness instructor.
Makes me feel a duck ton better as one of my snacks today consisted of a siansburys jam doughnut and a cup of tea, this was after my five guys for lunch...and I still look like her so that's a bloody win.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has a good body muscle wise. She needs to strip the fat. She isn’t overweight, but I learned the hard way you do look bulky if you have muscle and average body fat. More so than just having average body fat and doing nothing. It’s not fair 😆

I agree PTs don’t have to look a certain way and fitness comes in different shapes and sizes. But what I find odd is we know she IS vain and image obsessed, so it’s weird she’s in the gym everyday but doesn’t look like she is
---
I agree PTs don’t have to look a certain way. But what I find odd is we know she IS vain and image obsessed, so it’s weird she’s in the gym everyday but doesn’t look like she is
This is the point I was trying to make (probably inelegantly) - of course you don't have to look a certain way to be fit and healthy, I'm not saying she needs to have washboard abs for credibility. It's more related to her self-obsession and vanity. She's SO vain! She invents problems with her face so she can justify her 'tweakments' and she gets hairdressers round to give her a blow dry every time she pops to the shops. She's at the gym literally EVERY day - there's just a disconnect.

Sorry I like a roast beef with some pink but this looks badly cooked. No real colour on the edge and the innee section is gelatinous. Mucky plate too, around the edges. And a crumble in a stupid pot on a grubby germ harbouring scored chopping board is not my ideal of wholesome.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.