Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maracas

She’s put a post on of her close to tears and talks about grief and then when a follower has asked what is going on she said she doesn’t want to publicise it and it’s personal. Don’t plaster yourself across social media crying then?!!! It really annoys me!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
What I hate with people like her is that when she had a fuller figure, she would talk about body positivity etc which is great. But now she is tiny, she keeps talking about how exercise is great and working out will make you feel better and keeps posing in her bra and undies (same again, this is fine) ...
BUT.. like a lot of other influencers.. this won’t last forever. She will eventually go back to her original fuller size and will probably do a sob story that she was actually mentally struggling when she was skinny and that she had a bad relationship with exercise/food!
I see this happen to so many people but when you have a large following, you are influencing sooo many young girls and for you to turn around in a few months time and say how truly unhappy you were when you were skinny will mess with a lot of heads.

Sorry if that makes no sense but this is why I never take advice from people like her as I know her behaviour/opinions will change soon after.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

FauxShow

This is basically the instagram version of:
"Am fewmin"
"wots up, hun?"
"I'll DM u hun. 2 many snakkes on here"

• Haha
Reactions: 34

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
In the comments to her latest Instagram post that she's stopped everyone being allowed to reply to is a comment from mother_of_girls_82 asking what's happened and part of her reply says "something which is personal to me and doesn't need to be aired publicly". So you're that upset you want to get your phone out, add a filter whilst crying and then post for the world to see, but ban comments being put on the Instagram post and claim it doesn't need to be aired whilst adding the fuel to people wondering by you posting it in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lovethegossxoxo

She’s said she’s grieving something which is personal to her and doesn’t need to be aired publicly. But shes puts a video of her supposedly crying with a full face of make up for publicity. Honestly so disgusted with her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Hevxx

Iv suffered an ED and am also a qualified nurse who has worked in the field.... All I'm saying is that she's absolutely taking the p+++. It does not just take a couple of days and insta posts to recover. You don't just "gain weight" with an ED and be "happy about it". It takes therapy and time and medical observation in some cases. She's making it look a breeze to recover from a condition that can kill, just so she can make more money. Narcissist!!!!!
I guess she will be refunding all those who bought her plan? Wonder if people who bought her plan feel like a failure that they didn't develop an ED then?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Missasv_x

So sick of her nonsense... ‘I don’t feel safe online’ ‘I’m not a professional’

WELL you behaved like one when you pushed your poxy plan down the throats of thousands of impressionable ladies.... it actually makes me sick, I cannot stand her! I used to like her and feel sorry for her but she is a disgrace.

• Heart

Sickofinstacrap

I said this earlier on her her thread but she’s the definition of jumping on the band wagon. First she was all body posi because she was a size 12, god forbid, then she did that whole skin thing telling everyone her progress with her face falling off her, then it was the weight loss app thing, then the home account, then the travel blogger thing, then the launching her own brand of primark knock of leggings where you can see your knickers through the fabric, and now she’s all spiritual and going through grief and back to body posi and bloated belly hugging. I, myself, have a mother with a terminal illness, never in my wildest dreams would I be putting up videos of myself crying, AGAIN telling other people (who might relate) how they should be feeling. I know everyone grieves differently but to me, my grief is very personal and only my therapist and my boyfriend actually see me go through the motions. Her mum does NOT need to see videos of her daughter crying to 1.2m people or aluding to her illness. I can’t cope with these influencers trying to make a buck out of anything even something as sacred as their parent becoming terminally unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Gamu

VIP Member
Why do all z listers scream about their mental health or reference Caroline Flack whenever they’re called out or rightly criticised for something? Alexandra is not qualified to advise people on weight loss, I’ve seen her ’what I eat in a day’ videos and its pretty clear she lost weight through eating less than 1200 calories and over exercising, not through 10 minute HIIT sessions.

champagnemami99

Chatty Member
Hi guys, I hope this is not too long-winded and hopefully someone actually reads it and this situation has more eyes on it.
If you agree with my email, I strongly encourage others to send the same email, I am happy to paste the text for you to copy and amend yourself.

Please let me know if I have missed something.

As I said in the email, we are living in a world where mental health is crumbling, and mental health support in the NHS is completely over-subscribed. Let's do something to stop these influencers making profits from and encouraging eating disorders, it is 2021.

Screenshot 2021-02-07 at 15.16.20.png

Screenshot 2021-02-07 at 15.17.41.png

• Heart

Noradora

AD91A9B9-1199-4740-8916-11960A5024EF.png

I am howling at this. The whole pouting while I’m doing my lists and studying, oh look at me. Who FILMS THEMSELVES DOING THIS????

• Haha
Reactions: 28

cookiemunchmunch

Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 10.46.09.png

Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 10.45.59.png

Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 10.45.48.png

Is she a life coach or something? :rolleyes: I am so sick of influencers preaching on about how they lead such productive lives, that they've found secret to productivity, so much that they are being so kind and generous with sharing their knowledge on their stories/posts.

Thanks for sharing (unsolicited) advice like 13 years too late though, us plebs that aren't influencers had to learn how to be adults the normal hard way x

• Haha

KeiraRose

She’s just put on her stories now she’s postponed her PT course and has started another course going down a different path?!
Also states she’s stopped doing her own workouts at the moment and is eating more/ not following her plan.
Yet she’s so excited for her next release of her workout clothes and her ‘happy body’ plan is still for sale.
All so contradictory, like she doesn’t care about any of that anymore but will still take your money!

• Wow
  • Haha

Lovethegossxoxo

I actually can’t believe the video she has posted. It’s sad that something has happened but to put a video of u fake crying is just sick. Have some respect! She is the highest form of attention seeker.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Missasv_x

She’s really starting to wind me up.
everyday ‘gO bE pRoDuCtIvE mAkE a LiSt oF yOuR gOaLs’

ffs Alex. It’s a global pandemic, depression/recession, suicide rates and unemployment are at an all time high, and it’s lockdown 2.0

have some class for the love of god. I think this is the one time when it’s completely acceptable to NOT be productive!

• Haha

Tammy8888

View attachment 412127Look at the two most recent accounts she followed,both accounts are basically on how to get your period back.. I honestly think she likes the fact that she’s “underweight” and is now trying to get sympathy from the fact that she’s lost her period. She has 1.4 million followers and she knows what she’s doing by speaking so openly about it and following accounts like this. She’s desperately looking for sympathy and compassion from young impressionable women.

I followed her happy body plan back in the summer, I lost over 3 stone and got to the point where I was dangerously under weight. She was so triggering for me and I was obsessed with looking like her, to the point where I lost my period too. When someone has that many followers and a fitness plan tailored by a celebrity PT and nutritionist, how would you not initially think that it’s a “good plan” to follow. No doubt there has many countless other women like me, instead of just putting her hands up and saying I am sorry... she’s trying to use sympathy as a getout of jail card and it literally pisses me off so much!

sorry rant over I just had to say it
I’ve seen a few girls asking alexandra for help or advice after losing there period from following her £49.99 plan, her response is always “I’m not an expert” “seek help from a professional” “see your GP” how about you stop profiting from flogging harmful plans if your not qualified you tramp.

The government and Instagram need to stop this madness. ban all these influencers from selling fitness/weight loss plans

• Wow