Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she do a Q&A on botox? She chats so much tit in her Stories questions. Does she not realise that people remember the tit she’s said previously when she’s saying the total opposite a few weeks/months later.
I love how she does these sneaky Q&As on Botox or her tit £49.99 weight loss plan e.t.c to disguise the fact she’s promoting something controversial. I swear all her followers are brain dead & have no clue they are been advertised too. Sad act

Reactions: 1
When did she do a Q&A on botox? She chats so much tit in her Stories questions. Does she not realise that people remember the tit she’s said previously when she’s saying the total opposite a few weeks/months later.
two months ago, she had a Botox appointment session, more than likely got a freebie in exchange for social media promotion

Whenever she does a Q&A on something, it is usually shady advertising in disguise.. very smart from her I must say..

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm in Scotland so please correct me if I'm wrong but under English lockdown rules, should she really be driving an hour away for a breakfast??

Reactions: 9
Wow I know I should stop following her but my god she is so boring, so repetitive, I get it you’re ✨ skinny ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have noticed her hair is really starting to thin around her face

Reactions: 7
She’s really starting to wind me up.
everyday ‘gO bE pRoDuCtIvE mAkE a LiSt oF yOuR gOaLs’

ffs Alex. It’s a global pandemic, depression/recession, suicide rates and unemployment are at an all time high, and it’s lockdown 2.0

have some class for the love of god. I think this is the one time when it’s completely acceptable to NOT be productive!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alexandra cannot stop and sit still for one second because she is running from her problems. Simple dimples. If she actually took some time out I reckon she’d go through a massive low/depressive episode. She literally behaves almost manic. Constantly doing something moving at 100mph to keep from having to face the harsh reality that she is deeply unhappy.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.