Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe the video she has posted. It’s sad that something has happened but to put a video of u fake crying is just sick. Have some respect! She is the highest form of attention seeker.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I had an incredibly tit day yesterday, still not feeling super great. Sobbed a lot. The last thing I wanted to do was pick up my phone, film myself or let alone be on social media. I dont even want to look at myself in the mirror!!!! It actually got me thinking during my low state about these BS posts from influencers crying and saying "it's okay". They must think we are all 12? Because I don't bleeping need you to tell me it's okay, thank you.

I do hope her mother is okay of course, but good grief I can't stand the cringe crying videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Turning (implied) grief and loss into a self-indulgent video for Instagram?! This girl is a whole other level of narcissistic 😏

Reactions: 22
She’s said she’s grieving something which is personal to her and doesn’t need to be aired publicly. But shes puts a video of her supposedly crying with a full face of make up for publicity. Honestly so disgusted with her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She’s put a post on of her close to tears and talks about grief and then when a follower has asked what is going on she said she doesn’t want to publicise it and it’s personal. Don’t plaster yourself across social media crying then?!!! It really annoys me!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not one comment calling her out on it. Although it says posts have been limited so not sure if that means she moderates the posts.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how many times she filmed that video to get the perfect crying shot

Turning (implied) grief and loss into a self-indulgent video for Instagram?! This girl is a whole other level of narcissistic 😏
Exactly. So many people commenting about how they have lost family members recently too and how much they are suffering from genuine grief as well! This makes it seem so disingenuous and attention seeking. "Sorry its personal and I don't want to talk about it" ok....

Reactions: 9
This is basically the instagram version of:
"Am fewmin"
"wots up, hun?"
"I'll DM u hun. 2 many snakkes on here"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.