Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeiraRose

There’s some people slating her in her Instagram comments and I completely agree with them! Basically she’s been selling a complete lie, if you look back all last year she was posting how her mental health had improved, how amazing she felt, what a great change she’d gone throwing blah blah blah. How TERRIBLE she had felt eating junk/ what she wanted/ not exercising, what a revelation her new life was.

Now she’s done a complete 180?!

Find the whole thing bizarre, if you’ve been selling people a lie and it was all fake and a cover up for an eating disorder come out and say that but take accountability for the fact you have lied for a year to make money and promote your plan.

I was deffo fooled by her and believed she was living this super happy life now.

And what’s happened to the gym gear launch/ work outs making you feel better/all these digestion issues she said she’d cured? Now she’s posting junk food and cupcakes lol. Not that you can’t have a balance but she never would have said that before.

ALSO the picture of her with her ‘curves’ back. AKA breathing out a bit/ sat down 🤣🤣🤣 she looks the same.

What is going on?! honestly actually quite concerned about her mental state but not in a way that I think she’s telling the truth.
X

• Heart
Reactions: 22

sangich

She's just moaned about how much she wants a boyfriend and now she's saying men are useless, have a day off luv. They won't put up with you thinking you're CEO of bloody england and flicking your bean to your own selfies

• Haha

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
It really winds me up that she got loads of people to buy her fitness plan or whatever it was based on her body that she is now slating. Now curves are back 🙃🙃 but don’t mind the people that put money in your pocket.

• Haha
  • Angry

bellinibobble

VIP Member
June 15 2020: her miracle £50 plan fixed her mental health problems, “best shape in my life both MENTALLY & physically”

January 1st 2021 “I was actually terribly sad” “I was hurting myself” View attachment 366947View attachment 366948

Her plan is dead, her Instagram engagement is the lowest it ever has been. She’s losing followers daily, over 30k people unfollowed her in the past few weeks. I feel she only doing a u turn on all this skinny stuff to try get support & followers to buy her new clothing line
This makes me so angry. It might be too late for some people for her to admit six months down the line that she was dishonest to her followers, all the while pushing her fitness plan. Influencers are so toxic it’s unbelievable 😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Has anyone seen her recent stories about going to Mykonos to avoid the Spain/U.K. quarantine rules? she’s been in Spain and now off to Greece to get around it - potentially spreading it to another country instead. I’m sick of all these ‘influences’ hopping on planes everywhere and then to top it off, finding ways around the rules. I don’t begrudge anyone going abroad but can’t you just do without for one year? Let alone multiple trips in one! Makes my blood boil!!

• Wow

justheretonamedrop

Chatty Member
I hope she is okay. I’m not denying what she’s posting is wrong and her viewers and main target audience are incredibly young and easy to influence. But, I had/have (if you ever fully recover. 🤷🏽‍♀️☹) an eating disorder, I’m 22 now and was disagnosed at 16, and I, like alex, have different episodes of “I’m just a body floating on a planet and if I want to eat then I’ll just eat dammit food makes me happy” and then episodes of “No I feel like a big bloated slob now I felt so much happier when I woke up with my morning skinny body I’m not going to eat all tomorrow now”.

In short, her chopping and changing between what she felt made her happy and what her preferred body was is completely normal in an eating disorder. She likely has ED NOS over anoriexia with her manic change of opinions and dieting. The only “issue” (besides her obvious illness) is that she broadcasts these episodes and changes and influences people. That’s very very wrong of her, but I don’t doubt that she’s also very very poorly. Her behaviour is “normal” for someone with an eating disorder. I hope she can recover.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Who with an actual job can manage 10k steps before 10am.. 🙄 love to join you hun but unfortunately my boss says I have to be sat at my desk by 9am 👍🏻

• Haha

Blakelycakey

The admins have been on a deleting spree of people questioning the plan and if it works or not.

I don’t want to post screenshots of any of the girls asking for advice as I feel that’s an invasion of their privacy in a trusted group but this caught my eye and hasn’t been deleted by the mods I know it’s not Alex directly but just some of the dangerous advice in a support group! The poster is slim and has been eating 1400 cals a day plus exercise cardio and Alex’s workouts 2 x a day.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
She has a story up at the moment saying her anxiety is bad so shes going to start her plan again. Now i believe she is seriously unwell with ED but she needs to stop posting. Last week she said it was the worst time of her life?!?

• Wow
  • Sad

FauxShow

Has she really just said she wants to feel "safe" online after she publically trolled that woman on the train the other day?! Is she for real?!
The hypocritical, selfish, blown up cow.

sweetpotato93

She is an absolute beg, I noticed that when ever she is looking for a product (one example a £400 massage gun) she keeps leaving comments on brand page like “I need” “in love” in hope they follow her back and offer her a freebie or a collab

today she is at it with a Luxury Maldives resort, “i want to visit” lol well then pay and book it & stop begging it ffs View attachment 386901View attachment 386903
Omg!!! The person who commented above her ‘courtney pruce’ has 100k followers and is clearly on the beg too. These influencers make me sick!! Absolute BEGS mate, pay for it like the rest of us would with all your hard earned swipe up money

Reactions: 20

sugarytea

I just absolutely hate the fact she’s trying to normalise that losing your period from over exercising and under-eating is a natural thing. Like we all know here, it’s not natural or normal in the slightest, it flags a real concern.

Her top tip today for anyone studying/doing dissertations/assessments is to listen to music with no lyrics 😩😩😩😩 I can’t

Why has she done one course and become a study guru!!

• Haha
ffs it’s just are PT course assessment 😂 get a gripView attachment 309200View attachment 309201
Studying is hard for people, especially when it has been a while since school. But do you know what is even harder? Having to fit in study around a full time job/kids/family/house work/errands, not everyone has the luxury of not having a full time job to focus on studying so why is she making such a song and dance about it? She is making this so much harder than it needs to be by acting like a whiny spoilt pity party numpty.

• Heart

Tammy8888

The rags are worse than boohoo e.t.c hahahahaha look at how much she is charging
FCD13880-24D5-45DA-BA5C-1E17AD549106.png

Anyone that purchases her brand deserves a slap. How brain dead can you be? Unbelievable

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Randomlyorange

Alex you can NOT help, stop plugging a plan based on lies and trying to give fitness/nutritional advice when 1) you’re not qualified for either 2) you’re in recovery from an eating disorder!! Honestly want to slap her on, should be issuing refunds to everyone! For the creator of “happy body” she is the least genuinely happy and fulfilled person I’ve ever seen

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow