Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor girl has no friends and so lonely. Who videos themselves struggling to do planks in the gym? LOOL

Reactions: 7
It’s scary the amount of girls see her as an “inspiration” read the comments on her post 😯

Reactions: 2
The woman doesn’t have an original idea in her little head, bless her. Give it 6 months and it’ll fizzle out. She’s so manic it’s scary.

Reactions: 6
I really disliked the way she posted her stories last night and today dancing on the street , crying etc .. not sure why so proud if she just copied other brand .., she things she is a goddess wtf

Reactions: 5
Her new fitness clothing brand Mila pretty much like Fila. Everything is cropped...showing arms etc pretty much what most women hate when purchasing gym wear

Reactions: 6
Sorry! The lives was her dancing in the street, shouting about how happy she was. I thought she was drunk at first! She posted some similar on her stories of her dancing. Was a bit bizarre!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus that's worrying.. it's not the first time she's done weird lives and stories though.

Imagine walking to go pick up your takeaway and stumbling upon Alexandra propping her phone up on a windowsill to film herself dancing...alone...in the dark street. I think I’d phone the police 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She does seem very manic, first it was the fitness, the app thing, then the home ac, then the studying phd to be a PT, now this clothing brand that looks like primarks bargain bucket. It must be so draining to actually be in her company! Like if I walked past someone dancing in the street like while filming them self in bleeping London, where we all hate everyone that slightly inconveniences us, I would just hope they’d trip over the dodgy pavement

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She seems to have these extreme highs but no one to share it with. I think because she is alone 99% of the time she just has no one to temper her, or no one for her to bounce off. That’s why she comes across as so wacky and manic, she probably doesn’t think her own behaviour is strange.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.