Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I’m SO confused. So she sold everyone the ‘happy body’ dream and make shit loads of money. Now we find out it was all an eating disorder and she was NOT healthy nor happy. Is her plan still available and being used by thousands of girls? Sorry if she’s suffered mentally but how dare she launch a business off the back off it and put other people in jeopardy

• Heart
Reactions: 26
0F5B042E-C007-4540-A44D-F0A4DCF2351E.png
Look at the two most recent accounts she followed,both accounts are basically on how to get your period back.. I honestly think she likes the fact that she’s “underweight” and is now trying to get sympathy from the fact that she’s lost her period. She has 1.4 million followers and she knows what she’s doing by speaking so openly about it and following accounts like this. She’s desperately looking for sympathy and compassion from young impressionable women.

I followed her happy body plan back in the summer, I lost over 3 stone and got to the point where I was dangerously under weight. She was so triggering for me and I was obsessed with looking like her, to the point where I lost my period too. When someone has that many followers and a fitness plan tailored by a celebrity PT and nutritionist, how would you not initially think that it’s a “good plan” to follow. No doubt there has many countless other women like me, instead of just putting her hands up and saying I am sorry... she’s trying to use sympathy as a getout of jail card and it literally pisses me off so much!

sorry rant over I just had to say it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Rxt156

VIP Member
I used to love her, but I can’t make my mind up about her now. In her Q&A yesterday she seemed like a right stuck up snob
Totally agree. She’s been thin for all of 5 minutes now she acts like she’s queen of fitness. Get in the bin

• Haha

unsure

really upset by this. have had big issues with food and body for over ten years now so she couldn't exactly make me any more "disordered" than I already was/am. but i definitely used her happy body page to fuel my own unhealthy plans and thoughts over this past summer (like how her happy body page is full of numbers [eg exact amount of lbs someone has lost in what amount of time etc] -- total eating disorder kryptonite)... and now she says that she essentially has the same issues.. therefore she should be able to understand how someone with a disordered mindset could view and internalise that content (or indeed how they could develop a disordered mindset while following it) and if you can understand it from that perspective ... then there is absolutely no excuse to leave that stuff up on the internet. if she cannot bear the thought of anyone going through what she's gone through, or if she has any morals or sense of responsibility at all, tell me why 2 days ago the happy body page was still posting about f*cking low calorie crisps, and multiple posts about exact numbers of lbs people have lost and stuff. if you really couldn't bear the thought of someone suffering that way, there is no way you'd be able to leave that stuff up on the internet for vulnerable people to see.

soo much else to unpack here and i don't think i'm mentally able to think too much about it or read too much on here but so glad that other people see that it's wrong, and to anyone struggling, i really wish you the best <3

• Heart
I'm actually outraged.

So she's gone from talking about how she's realised she's gone too far, she's going to eat more, she's going to stop over exercising.... Too little too late, but I have been feeling sorry for her and know I would come to respect that she shared this, and give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was sucked into Ed behaviours and didn't know any better.

But for her to now, despite recognising the above, continue trying to shill her plan?! Disgusting! And unforgivable. I've lost any remaining respect I had for her, and now actually think she is quite dangerous. This is not OK.

Reactions: 24

cookiemunchmunch

As a plus size woman I took this skinny womans "look at the size of my tummy be comfortable with it" post to be really REALLY annoying.
I think everyone is familiar with a bloat / gas / upset stomach unfortunately, again I don't need an influencer telling me it's okay. It's extremely annoying, and the fact that so many people respond to it positively astounds me

• Heart

Ppinks81

I had actually signed up to her plan for new year, it was on offer. I got a refund last week. I sent them a email saying she's got issues and clearly suffers from an Ed and that is wrong shes plugging a plan away. Her losing her period says it all.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I think everyone is familiar with a bloat / gas / upset stomach unfortunately, again I don't need an influencer telling me it's okay. It's extremely annoying, and the fact that so many people respond to it positively astounds me
I don’t appreciate posts from over-exercised, under-eating instagrammers pushing their stomach out in a filtered photo, in a blind attempt to seem relatable. I am also astounded by the positive response so many people who post these things seem to get, but then we all know that they delete any negative comments or just switch off commenting all together!

• Heart

Tammy8888

Her plan needs to be investigated, someone needs to contact shows like bbc watchdog etc

the public & potential buyers of her plan need to be made aware of this scandal

Reactions: 23

Elles20

VIP Member
Did she just go from saying that her mental health is better since she's stopped exercising and putting on weight, to now saying her mental health is bad and need to start exercising? Girl can't make her mind up.

I find it so odd with her, I used to follow her when she was obsessed with parading how ‘healthy’ she was and amazing and how she was SO UNHEALTHY before... now I’m not shocked to see it’s the same celeb/reality story of ‘my body is amazing, I’m the picture of health’ to ‘I was obsessed, my period is gone’ it just shows you how fake and contrived everything they put out there. If they got this obsessed imagine how some of their impressionable followers felt? Vicky Pattinson did the same thing she got so tiny & dug her old self out for being ‘disgusting’ then months later they crumble and say they are unwell? Why the bullshit along the way? I’m just waiting on Courtney Black to admit she has orthorexia also!

• Heart

Randomlyorange

Thread title suggestion: Alexandra Cane #2 injured knee, suffering ED, but keep buying my plan from me!

What I hate with people like her is that when she had a fuller figure, she would talk about body positivity etc which is great. But now she is tiny, she keeps talking about how exercise is great and working out will make you feel better and keeps posing in her bra and undies (same again, this is fine) ...
BUT.. like a lot of other influencers.. this won’t last forever. She will eventually go back to her original fuller size and will probably do a sob story that she was actually mentally struggling when she was skinny and that she had a bad relationship with exercise/food!
I see this happen to so many people but when you have a large following, you are influencing sooo many young girls and for you to turn around in a few months time and say how truly unhappy you were when you were skinny will mess with a lot of heads.

Sorry if that makes no sense but this is why I never take advice from people like her as I know her behaviour/opinions will change soon after.
Ahh like Scarlett Moffatt, Vicki Pattinson etc. So predictable, and you're right, as soon as they gain it back it's 'I was miserable and depressed'. Didn't stop you raking money in trying to get your followers in the same position though did it?

Tammy8888

June 15 2020: her miracle £50 plan fixed her mental health problems, “best shape in my life both MENTALLY & physically”

January 1st 2021 “I was actually terribly sad” “I was hurting myself”
FB66671C-465F-474B-88BD-D97FC49DAA75.jpeg
E2BE207F-DFBA-46CC-8848-E7E376981CE9.png

Her plan is dead, her Instagram engagement is the lowest it ever has been. She’s losing followers daily, over 30k people unfollowed her in the past few weeks. I feel she only doing a u turn on all this skinny stuff to try get support & followers to buy her new clothing line

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
As a sufferer of an ED i believe she is suffering from an ED. As been said above she is mentally ill so although what she was doing (posting on insta and promoting her plan) is within her control (she could just not post), the sad likelyhood is that she genuinely believed and felt like she was healthy and this was normal behaviour.
Yes the excessive weight loss, yes the bringing your own food to a restaurant (done that), yes the exercising when so injured she needed crutches (bootcamp with my right arm in a sling), she would seen as her being healthy and motivated and goal orientated rather than the behaviour of an unwell person
Recovery is a very long road. 2016 i used to tell people id recovered from my ED and i thought i was better and was proud of myself. When in fact i still didnt have a normal grasp of my food and emotions until 2020, which in turn was extremely difficult for those around me as i thought i was 'fine' and was most certainly not fine 🙃🤣

Her page is extremely triggering and havibg actually followed her exercise plan she did not get that lean figure from that amount of exercise as she was always stating on insta, which is misleading
Anyway my point being i dont think she has deliberately or maliciously profited from promoting this plan and her very unhealthy attitudes, i genuinely think that she is ill. But that does beg the question, who is looking after her?! She may not have thought she was unwell or unhappy at the time but who is encouraging this instagram circus that has been her account for the last year to carry on?!? Her management cos they make money?! Where are her friends and family?! Its very sad and worrying
**** this all based on the fact her content strongly points to ED and mental illness. She could just be so manipulative shes planned this all out 🙃🤣 in that case wow

Also i cannot excuse the weird dancing posts, the continuous selfies looking into the distance when writing a story like shes in a 90s music video, the incessant moaning about her PT course work, while there are nurses etc full time at full hospitals with families to look after, and i missed the crying video but 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22

cookiemunchmunch

I had an incredibly shit day yesterday, still not feeling super great. Sobbed a lot. The last thing I wanted to do was pick up my phone, film myself or let alone be on social media. I dont even want to look at myself in the mirror!!!! It actually got me thinking during my low state about these BS posts from influencers crying and saying "it's okay". They must think we are all 12? Because I don't fucking need you to tell me it's okay, thank you.

I do hope her mother is okay of course, but good grief I can't stand the cringe crying videos.

• Heart

FauxShow

Turning (implied) grief and loss into a self-indulgent video for Instagram?! This girl is a whole other level of narcissistic 😏