Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you recovered now? Hope you are ok!
I don’t think I will be back to the way I was.. it had caused deep rooted issues with the way I look at food in terms of calories etc, I’m slowly putting the weight back on but my period still hasn’t come back

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t think I will be back to the way I was.. it had caused deep rooted issues with the way I look at food in terms of calories etc, I’m slowly putting the weight back on but my period still hasn’t come back
Wishing you well on your journey... You will get there ❤ just being open and honest on here is a huge step and even though I don't know you I am proud of you. You can come back from this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s all just so ridiculous taking selfies pouting with a Bible like come on get a grip this is all going too far 😂😂😂 Jesus Christ... literally

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘I’ve been keeping myself to myself lately’ Has she got bleeping memory loss or??? I know more about her life than my fellas at this point
E88F0341-5947-4C22-8EC3-6BE13617ED19.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
‘I’ve been keeping myself to myself lately’ Has she got bleeping memory loss or??? I know more about her life than my fellas at this point View attachment 416305
ALEXANDRA.. OTHER GIRLS HAVE LOST THIER PERIODS FOLLOWING YOUR PLAN.. TAKE SOME F*UCKING RESPONSIBILITY AND ADDRESS THIS.

Reactions: 38
She needs to take accountability but never will as she’s now trying to blame it all on something awful that happened in March last year but she can’t address it and why can’t we just understand! She is delusional

• Angry
Reactions: 16
‘I’ve been keeping myself to myself lately’ Has she got bleeping memory loss or??? I know more about her life than my fellas at this point View attachment 416305
Her smug face in this picture like duck off! Your words and images do not match! She’s a joke! She’s discussing a very important and heartbreaking subject why do we need a posy smirk to go with it! Cannot take her seriously!

Reactions: 17
So now she reckons she has almost been mugged (again).... And proceeds to put a picture of herself on Instagram directly after. FFS....

• Haha
Sometimes I feel sorry for the girl, she is clearly unwell.. but then I have to remind myself that she continues to take money from vulnerable girls buying her disgraceful plan.

I'm actually outraged.

So she's gone from talking about how she's realised she's gone too far, she's going to eat more, she's going to stop over exercising.... Too little too late, but I have been feeling sorry for her and know I would come to respect that she shared this, and give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was sucked into Ed behaviours and didn't know any better.

But for her to now, despite recognising the above, continue trying to shill her plan?! Disgusting! And unforgivable. I've lost any remaining respect I had for her, and now actually think she is quite dangerous. This is not OK.

Reactions: 24
Her plan needs to be investigated, someone needs to contact shows like bbc watchdog etc

the public & potential buyers of her plan need to be made aware of this scandal

Reactions: 23
Her plan needs to be investigated, someone needs to contact shows like bbc watchdog etc

the public & potential buyers of her plan need to be made aware of this scandal
Agreed

She's lucky nobody has died yet (although for all we know they may have 🙁)

It's disgusting and has really changed my opinion of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Agreed

She's lucky nobody has died yet (although for all we know they may have 🙁)

It's disgusting and has really changed my opinion of her.
I think there must be a governing body for this sort of thing. Not sure who though!!

Reactions: 7
It’s all kicking off over there now! Lots of posts about people asking for money back as plan is not as advertised and that posts are getting deleted 🙄 she’s still not acknowledged. You think she would put a post up about it but yet has time to put up stories of her eye bleeping herself. No doubt we will get a post about “negative energy” and #bekind today!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.