Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she's got rosacea? No love you skin is just a teeny tiny bit red 🙄 (not even noticeable) such an attention seeker?

Anybody remember when she got that mad treatment to her skin and went into hiding cos her face was horrific for weeks? Was like some intrusive laser treatment thing? The pics were quite shocking
How ridiculous is that, rosacea is really red aggravated skin that flares up and looks/feels horrific (I have it before anyone comes for me) - not a tiny bit of blushing that almost everyone gets:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This! She didn't even need it doing! Why would you do this to yourself???
View attachment 408673
it’s a £3k CO2 Laser Resurfacing treatment, I remember she promoted The dr & clinic to her followers on Instagram & done a YouTube video on it (now deleted) in exchange for the freebie.

This! She didn't even need it doing! Why would you do this to yourself???
View attachment 408673
>>> 👉🏼👉🏼 have a look at this https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTc1OTA5ODk5MTY2OTA4?igshid=1unayn87hyhgw

Reactions: 2
How ridiculous is that, rosacea is really red aggravated skin that flares up and looks/feels horrific (I have it before anyone comes for me) - not a tiny bit of blushing that almost everyone gets:ROFLMAO:
I’ve rosacea. Hate how she says ‘is it because I’m getting old’, I’ve literally had it since I was 14 🙄🙄🙄 anyway, it’s so painful, you get awful lumps on your skin my nose would be so painful and red and awful lumps on my cheeks. I’ve to take prescription cream to help it and the scarring is still there! It’s not a little red cheek 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
it’s a £3k CO2 Laser Resurfacing treatment, I remember she promoted The dr & clinic to her followers on Instagram & done a YouTube video on it (now deleted) in exchange for the freebie.

>>> 👉🏼👉🏼 have a look at this https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTc1OTA5ODk5MTY2OTA4?igshid=1unayn87hyhgw
Woww what a difference looking at her face then compared to now!! Didn’t realise how much filler she’s had in her cheeks/ lips/ face until you see what her face used to look like! X

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 3
0F5B042E-C007-4540-A44D-F0A4DCF2351E.png
Look at the two most recent accounts she followed,both accounts are basically on how to get your period back.. I honestly think she likes the fact that she’s “underweight” and is now trying to get sympathy from the fact that she’s lost her period. She has 1.4 million followers and she knows what she’s doing by speaking so openly about it and following accounts like this. She’s desperately looking for sympathy and compassion from young impressionable women.

I followed her happy body plan back in the summer, I lost over 3 stone and got to the point where I was dangerously under weight. She was so triggering for me and I was obsessed with looking like her, to the point where I lost my period too. When someone has that many followers and a fitness plan tailored by a celebrity PT and nutritionist, how would you not initially think that it’s a “good plan” to follow. No doubt there has many countless other women like me, instead of just putting her hands up and saying I am sorry... she’s trying to use sympathy as a getout of jail card and it literally pisses me off so much!

sorry rant over I just had to say it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 412127Look at the two most recent accounts she followed,both accounts are basically on how to get your period back.. I honestly think she likes the fact that she’s “underweight” and is now trying to get sympathy from the fact that she’s lost her period. She has 1.4 million followers and she knows what she’s doing by speaking so openly about it and following accounts like this. She’s desperately looking for sympathy and compassion from young impressionable women.

I followed her happy body plan back in the summer, I lost over 3 stone and got to the point where I was dangerously under weight. She was so triggering for me and I was obsessed with looking like her, to the point where I lost my period too. When someone has that many followers and a fitness plan tailored by a celebrity PT and nutritionist, how would you not initially think that it’s a “good plan” to follow. No doubt there has many countless other women like me, instead of just putting her hands up and saying I am sorry... she’s trying to use sympathy as a getout of jail card and it literally pisses me off so much!

I’ve seen a few girls asking alexandra for help or advice after losing there period from following her £49.99 plan, her response is always “I’m not an expert” “seek help from a professional” “see your GP” how about you stop profiting from flogging harmful plans if your not qualified you woman.

The government and Instagram need to stop this madness. ban all these influencers from selling fitness/weight loss plans

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry gang I've missed a ton of posts. But, didn't she basically say she was in a bad place mentally and dieting spiralled out of control, and now... Continues to plug her fitness vids and old pics from her "transformation"....

Edited: sorry dieting and exercising out of control...

Reactions: 8
She has a story up at the moment saying her anxiety is bad so shes going to start her plan again. Now i believe she is seriously unwell with ED but she needs to stop posting. Last week she said it was the worst time of her life?!?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 412127Look at the two most recent accounts she followed,both accounts are basically on how to get your period back.. I honestly think she likes the fact that she’s “underweight” and is now trying to get sympathy from the fact that she’s lost her period. She has 1.4 million followers and she knows what she’s doing by speaking so openly about it and following accounts like this. She’s desperately looking for sympathy and compassion from young impressionable women.

I’ve seen a few girls asking alexandra for help or advice after losing there period from following her £49.99 plan, her response is always “I’m not an expert” “seek help from a professional” “see your GP” how about you stop profiting from flogging harmful plans if your not qualified you woman.

The government and Instagram need to stop this madness. ban all these influencers from selling fitness/weight loss plans
Why on earth was the plan approved

Reactions: 10
Did she just go from saying that her mental health is better since she's stopped exercising and putting on weight, to now saying her mental health is bad and need to start exercising? Girl can't make her mind up.

Reactions: 23

Have you recovered now? Hope you are ok!

Reactions: 6
I find it so odd with her, I used to follow her when she was obsessed with parading how ‘healthy’ she was and amazing and how she was SO UNHEALTHY before... now I’m not shocked to see it’s the same celeb/reality story of ‘my body is amazing, I’m the picture of health’ to ‘I was obsessed, my period is gone’ it just shows you how fake and contrived everything they put out there. If they got this obsessed imagine how some of their impressionable followers felt? Vicky Pattinson did the same thing she got so tiny & dug her old self out for being ‘disgusting’ then months later they crumble and say they are unwell? Why the bullshit along the way? I’m just waiting on Courtney Black to admit she has orthorexia also!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had actually signed up to her plan for new year, it was on offer. I got a refund last week. I sent them a email saying she's got issues and clearly suffers from an Ed and that is wrong shes plugging a plan away. Her losing her period says it all.

Reactions: 24
Has she really just said she wants to feel "safe" online after she publically trolled that woman on the train the other day?! Is she for real?!
The hypocritical, selfish, blown up cow.
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 she’s a bleeping hypocrite!

Reactions: 10
Just seen her video on Instagram tv on dying her hair 🤨🤨 it didn’t even need doing 🤦🏻‍♀️ So god knows why she’s promoting it’s really good when you can’t even see what it did to her non existent roots 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.