Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys read the coment section under that post?? People are calling her out for not being qulified, informed and so on. There are people defending her too! But my god what a laugh 😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe anyone who isn’t fitness qualified should be selling any fitness plan. Too many people see fitness as making a quick buck.

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe anyone who isn’t fitness qualified should be selling any fitness plan. Too many people see fitness as making a quick buck.
I agree but didn’t that male also on the videos PT do most of the work? It looks like she just promoted and slapped her name on it

Reactions: 2
she always takes pictures when she’s crying or when theres something serious happening 🤣🤣 does anyone remember when she had a stalker? and said she was calling the police but taking pictures and pouting at the same time jesus christ
No sane adult would take a picture of themselves crying let alone upload it to social media.Shes a right odd one isn’t she

Reactions: 10
I know it’s the done thing for celebs to have fitness programmes/DVDs. Working in the fitness industry can be a hard gig. Some people do very well but many people teach classes for 20 quid an hour in sports centres, I’ve done that myself.

She’s basically got rich off the back of a fitness plan then she’s becoming a PT. Is she going to charge people 25-35 quid an hour to train with her? I personally think there’s no incentive there. If you don’t need the money what is going to drive you?

I personally prefer teaching group fitness to one to one and I’ve not taught for a year or so but I loved what I did and I needed the cash as well. If you are already well off what is going to push you to get out of bed in the morning?

I suspect more online plans on the way once she qualifies. It does cheese me off that some people see fitness as a get rich quick scheme as that’s not what it’s like for the majority of people working in the industry.

Reactions: 7
She needs to stay in her lane, she makes me so mad the way she eye fucks herself and thinks she’s qualified to share DANGEROUS recommendations

Reactions: 11
She needs to stay in her lane, she makes me so mad the way she eye fucks herself and thinks she’s qualified to share DANGEROUS recommendations
It reminds me somewhat of Anne Hathaway who lost a dangerous amount of weight for Les Mis, but always refused to talk about how she’d done it because she didn’t want to encourage that behaviour.

I am all for weight loss for improving your mental health, physical health, self confidence etc, but it has to be done carefully and with the right guidance- it’s one thing listening to your mate who did slimming world, and another taking advice from a woman with thousands of followers and no qualifications 😞 so dangerous.

Reactions: 6
No sane adult would take a picture of themselves crying let alone upload it to social media.Shes a right odd one isn’t she
she seems very troubled but also likes the whole woe me, life is so hard for me, it’s all about me type thing
No wonder her ex bf left her

Reactions: 7
AD91A9B9-1199-4740-8916-11960A5024EF.png

I am howling at this. The whole pouting while I’m doing my lists and studying, oh look at me. Who FILMS THEMSELVES DOING THIS????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I used to really like Alexandra - she was so humble before & down to earth but she’s had turned into such a self absorbed, annoying pleb.
And the gushy motivational speeches... 🤮

Reactions: 17
I used to really like Alexandra - she was so humble before & down to earth but she’s had turned into such a self absorbed, annoying pleb.
And the gushy motivational speeches... 🤮
Absolutely. She was lovely on Love Island and when Alex didn't want her most of us felt sorry for her and saw him as the idiot for letting her go. Now he's this national front line hero working through the biggest health crisis in hundred years, whilst she's...Ya know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.