Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going by the papers apparently she was the one to incentivise it though. Wonder what happened?
Didn’t know that. Maybe he did something to hurt her? Or maybe she wanted to start this self love journey and couldn’t love anyone else as much as herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the comments to her latest Instagram post that she's stopped everyone being allowed to reply to is a comment from mother_of_girls_82 asking what's happened and part of her reply says "something which is personal to me and doesn't need to be aired publicly". So you're that upset you want to get your phone out, add a filter whilst crying and then post for the world to see, but ban comments being put on the Instagram post and claim it doesn't need to be aired whilst adding the fuel to people wondering by you posting it in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Basically, nothing has happened, she’s just craving attention.

Reactions: 17
Wow so she kissed another woman’s husband 😬 I didn’t know about the DO thing. I got the impression from Adam’s Instagram around the time they broke up that he had gone to the states probably to work so that’s why it ended.

I mean Dan Osborne would snog or shag anything or anyone despite his marriage so not a shocker.

From what I remember from the pictures/coverage at the time Dan was the one chasing her and she has mentioned being a bit wild after a drink in the past

I find it very annoying that she’s posting the video she did with that caption and is then passive aggressively having a go at people
In the comments for asking what’s happened

Reactions: 17
View attachment 367218Lol just checked her Instagram really is declining.. look how many she looses each day!! Not one day in the last month has she gained any followers...
admittedly I had to block her because her content is so unrelatable and attention seeking.
Its always so negative or grasping at trying to be overtly fake positive. It’s not feel good content. Her figure isn’t admirable or attainable for anyone either.
She looked best on love island.
She looked good when her plan launched but that physique isn’t really maintainable for most people.
Shes looked too skinny and too enforced ‘try hard’ since the summer 20.
I just couldn’t keep following her tit anymore without feeling angry and massively disliking her.

Did she seriously post a short video of her crying with glam makeup on and a sparkly filter...
this is the type of tit I’m on about FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What in lord Jesus name is this hahahahahahahaha I can’t even stop laughing... when I’m next sad I must remember to get my phone out.. film myself crying looking into the distance like I’m in a 90s RnB love song... record myself then upload it to the gram...... please get help Alex
I hate the fake 'spiritual' and 'woke soul' personality everyone is faking at the moment too. This caption SCREAMS it

Reactions: 16
I hate the fake 'spiritual' and 'woke soul' personality everyone is faking at the moment too. This caption SCREAMS it
They think because they spout “good vibes only” do yoga and eat Buddha bowls they’re suddenly spiritual. True awakenings and energy cleansing is raw and ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I had to unfollow her mid way through last year as I found everything too cringe,
What’s wrong with her mum?

Reactions: 4
You forgot adding a sparkly filter to said video for the aesthetics 😂🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Cos aesthetics is everything when you’re talking about something like grief. 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Talking about grief is a good thing but not when it’s done in such a bleeping disgustingly narcissistic insincere manner.

Reactions: 12
She has terminal cancer I think
I mean this is awful, I lost my mum very suddenly a couple of years ago, she wasn’t even poorly and I wouldn’t wish losing your mum on anybody, but either don’t publicise it (this will stop your followers asking ‘what’s happened’ and you don’t have to tell them it’s none of their business) or talk about it a share your grief with others which might go towards helping people

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She's probably grieving over a broken finger nail or she has just been so bad by eating a chocolate biscuit 🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.