Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Omg yes! She has the body of a bikini competitor. I know a few people who used to do bikini comps and 2 of them ended up developing an eating disorder, feeling the need to workout to burn off a biscuit etc.. it was so clearly unhealthy but they were painting themselves out to be happy on SM. I guess not many people can see/admit in the early stages of an eating disorder.
Alexandra is giving the WRONG message to her followers, giving nutritional advice when she isn’t qualified (oh, but she says she’s training to be qualified tho!) I have an education up to masters level in nutrition and you still wouldn’t see me giving advice over Instagram as that’s utterly insane!

She is so far up her own ass now and she clearly loves watching herself on camera. I’m truly gobsmacked at how much she has changed since love island.. she is your typical influencer wanting to keep their 15 mins of fame. I’m glad I’m not buying into it but trying to convince my friends otherwise is difficult.
Rant over (sorry)
I have a feeling that a lot of girls like her are so brainwashed and bullshitted by the people pushing them into these things that they genuinely do think they’re educated and knowledgable - Alexandra comes across as very genuine and seems to give a fuck about what she’s doing...maybe just needs to research things instead of reeling off what she’s been told by someone else. Then you get the ones like Holly Hagan who know they’re absolute frauds but don’t care because it’s earning them a buck!