Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look different at the moment, could be her face filling out but she looks a bit pillow faced

Reactions: 4
She’s just put on her stories now she’s postponed her PT course and has started another course going down a different path?!
Also states she’s stopped doing her own workouts at the moment and is eating more/ not following her plan.
Yet she’s so excited for her next release of her workout clothes and her ‘happy body’ plan is still for sale.
All so contradictory, like she doesn’t care about any of that anymore but will still take your money!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What I hate with people like her is that when she had a fuller figure, she would talk about body positivity etc which is great. But now she is tiny, she keeps talking about how exercise is great and working out will make you feel better and keeps posing in her bra and undies (same again, this is fine) ...
BUT.. like a lot of other influencers.. this won’t last forever. She will eventually go back to her original fuller size and will probably do a sob story that she was actually mentally struggling when she was skinny and that she had a bad relationship with exercise/food!
I see this happen to so many people but when you have a large following, you are influencing sooo many young girls and for you to turn around in a few months time and say how truly unhappy you were when you were skinny will mess with a lot of heads.

Sorry if that makes no sense but this is why I never take advice from people like her as I know her behaviour/opinions will change soon after.
Oh my goodness, I have just found this thread and reading through it so apologies if this has been repeated but I read your comment and went straight to her Instagram (I don’t follow her) and this has literally happened!! Her post on 15th January about “stress” etc. Congratulations, you hit the nail right on the head!!

Reactions: 8
I'm just coming out the other side of an eating disorder... I didn't realise how easy it is to slip into, and also how prevalent it is.

Anyone else recovering? I'm on day 3 of just giving in to my hunger signals and eating whatever, whenever. Feeling horrendously sick, bloated and fat. But I haven't had my period in 11 months and I sick of this tit. There's more to life than being a size 4.

It took me a while to recover, but you’re on the right track. You’re going to hit bloated first and then your body will find it’s balance. Keep going you’re doing amazing. I’m now 4.5 years down the line and I eat when I’m hungry and I don’t gain weight easily so my metabolism has evened out. I am so much happier, it’s so nice not to have food and calories and weight on my mind all the time. I didn’t realise how preoccupied my brain was with all that until I got myself out of it x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness, I have just found this thread and reading through it so apologies if this has been repeated but I read your comment and went straight to her Instagram (I don’t follow her) and this has literally happened!! Her post on 15th January about “stress” etc. Congratulations, you hit the nail right on the head!!

It’s so obvious with these wannabe fitness gurus that this will happen 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Makes me sick!

Reactions: 3
She’s just put on her stories now she’s postponed her PT course and has started another course going down a different path?!
Also states she’s stopped doing her own workouts at the moment and is eating more/ not following her plan.
Yet she’s so excited for her next release of her workout clothes and her ‘happy body’ plan is still for sale.
All so contradictory, like she doesn’t care about any of that anymore but will still take your money!
Probably some bullshit training to become a life coach or something along those lines now it suits her new agenda

Reactions: 9
So sick of her nonsense... ‘I don’t feel safe online’ ‘I’m not a professional’

WELL you behaved like one when you pushed your poxy plan down the throats of thousands of impressionable ladies.... it actually makes me sick, I cannot stand her! I used to like her and feel sorry for her but she is a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has she really just said she wants to feel "safe" online after she publically trolled that woman on the train the other day?! Is she for real?!
The hypocritical, selfish, blown up cow.

Reactions: 21
Why did her ‘inner child’ have to want to do that makeup? Could your ‘outer adult’ not have just decided that for themselves? What in the name of all that is good is going on? Does everyone have an inner child?

Reactions: 11
To be fair, when you start eating more after restricting for a long period of time, it's really normal for your face to look swollen and puffy. I just don't want anyone reading this thread to feel that having puffy eyes and looking swollen- like Alex does in that screenshot^- is unusual or not right. It's a sign that you're adjusting and healing! and that's a beautiful thing <3

Reactions: 11
I went through a “spiritual awakening” phase in my early 20’s and I was in this for about 2.5 years maybe before I started seeing through this hazy wonderful paradise that I thought I had discovered in me and others that had also been “enlightened”. Never in my life have I met so many manipulative people that hide behind this mask of I am so enlightened therefore I can never do any harm because my intentions are so pure. It’s just bullshit. We are humans susceptible to a lot of tit in our lives. I feel really stupid for believing that stuff for as long as I did, and in the process ended up hurting myself (I was undereating on a nutritional level which was ultimately my own fault), I thought that spiritual awakening and positive thinking would also help me deal with stress at my corporate job. Yeah no lol.

Stumbled upon this article that sums up how I feel about it really: https://sameoldzen.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-enlightenment-scam.html

When I had my "awakening" I was at my lowest point in my life, and at that time it helped me cope and eventually I ended up finding back to myself without always looking for a meaning or some spiritual symbolism behind it. So it wasn't all terrible but ultimately did more harm than good for me. So it wouldn't surprise me that she might be doing a similar thing to help herself, but I just hope she doesn't use this as another way to flog money off of her followers. Although based on her recent stories it seems like she is working on something already.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be fair, when you start eating more after restricting for a long period of time, it's really normal for your face to look swollen and puffy. I just don't want anyone reading this thread to feel that having puffy eyes and looking swollen- like Alex does in that screenshot^- is unusual or not right. It's a sign that you're adjusting and healing! and that's a beautiful thing <3
Absolutely. I was about to say this myself. At first your weight distribution can be uneven. it can often go straight to the abdomen first and can stay there for a while until it redistributes xx

Reactions: 3
Saying she's got rosacea? No love you skin is just a teeny tiny bit red 🙄 (not even noticeable) such an attention seeker?

Anybody remember when she got that mad treatment to her skin and went into hiding cos her face was horrific for weeks? Was like some intrusive laser treatment thing? The pics were quite shocking

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This! She didn't even need it doing! Why would you do this to yourself???
Screenshot_20210129_143412_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.