Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all kicking off over there now! Lots of posts about people asking for money back as plan is not as advertised and that posts are getting deleted 🙄 she’s still not acknowledged. You think she would put a post up about it but yet has time to put up stories of her eye bleeping herself. No doubt we will get a post about “negative energy” and #bekind today!
any screenshots? 😄

Reactions: 3
Aren’t all of these women who peddle these so called fitness plans and dvds a product of our fucked up society though? Where we berate women if they’re seen as too big so then they need to diet to be seen as attractive. Or they’re too thin and need to have some meat on them to be seen as curvy and desirable? It’s so sad that they’re listening to marketing execs who don’t give two shits about their personal lives and more about the £££££.
But I also don’t agree when the celebs know and still talk shite like it’s been their saving grace (ala Vicky pattison when she was peddling her diet supplements or AC with this fitness plan now exposed as an eating disorder). So wrong for all the vulnerable girls and women and men who think it’s gonna be a miracle cure for them. Sorry for the rant I just feel very deeply about both sides of the coin, both of which are so deplorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why would anyone pay to join a plan from someone who is as clueless as her - I don’t get it

I'm actually outraged.

So she's gone from talking about how she's realised she's gone too far, she's going to eat more, she's going to stop over exercising.... Too little too late, but I have been feeling sorry for her and know I would come to respect that she shared this, and give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was sucked into Ed behaviours and didn't know any better.

But for her to now, despite recognising the above, continue trying to shill her plan?! Disgusting! And unforgivable. I've lost any remaining respect I had for her, and now actually think she is quite dangerous. This is not OK.
I sincerely hope that this scandal doesn’t get swept under the rug and is picked up by a news outlet. Even if it’s a red top rag, any reporting on it is better than none! These things NEED to be called out and something has to be done to regulate this industry of churning out dangerous fitness plans to earn a quick buck.
The people behind this ‘plan’ need to be held accountable and so does Alex. All parties involved with the creation and advertising of it have a responsibility to the public.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why would anyone pay to join a plan from someone who is as clueless as her - I don’t get it
I have to say I sadly did! As it was on special offer... I was drawn in by her transformation photos and how easy it was to fit in to your daily life. The workouts are good! The diet plan is awful and the support etc promised is not there. I admit I am a fad dieter (was) as I explained before I have had disordered eating and am now trying to be balanced. I dont want it to seem like I’m attacking Alex solely for this the whole celeb diet fads need to be regulated and looked at especially their target audiences and how achieveable these results are. I mean look at Scarlett Moffat she jumped on the dvd bandwagon. It came out she had attended boot camp and got so thin it made her ill. But as part of her agreement she had to keep the weight off! It’s disgusting we promote this to young people. Quick fixes when really it needs to be focused on healthy lifestyle and exercise you enjoy whether that’s a walk, swim or gym. I never had that guidance when I was young not from school or my parents now at 34 years old I realise it’s not normal and am trying to protect my own three daughters from having issues with food x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love the people like ‘this isn’t really on Alex, be kind’
So it’s not Alexandra canes happy body plan? Who’s is it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This is what she is saying now, the comments are being deleted going against her so fast.

Reactions: 6
This is what she is saying now, the comments are being deleted going against her so fast.
Honestly it’s a joke. The whole #bekind. She’s a business woman making money out of this how can she not take the criticism listen to her customers, go back to the drawing board revise the plan with proper nutritional advice etc.

She’s literally only replying to the comments that are kissing her behind. Anyone who has questioned it has been ignored.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
People raising genuine concern and questions after for example losing their periods = toxic discussions according to Alexandra.

this is why I feel the whole spirituality/holding the Bible in her stories to be BS. It’s clear that she doesn’t give a tit or will take any personal responsibility for the issues that people have following her plan (which she continues to flog). Given that she’s also lost her period you’d think she’d be more sympathetic to these women but no, since they didn’t approach this with LOVE AND POSITIVITY they get met with no response and just being ignored. Lol the #bekind thing only works one way huh.

Reactions: 14
Honestly it’s a joke. The whole #bekind. She’s a business woman making money out of this how can she not take the criticism listen to her customers, go back to the drawing board revise the plan with proper nutritional advice etc.

She’s literally only replying to the comments that are kissing her behind. Anyone who has questioned it has been ignored.
"The world is toxic enough", she says. It's because of people like her!!

Reactions: 13
Hi guys, I hope this is not too long-winded and hopefully someone actually reads it and this situation has more eyes on it.
If you agree with my email, I strongly encourage others to send the same email, I am happy to paste the text for you to copy and amend yourself.

Please let me know if I have missed something.

As I said in the email, we are living in a world where mental health is crumbling, and mental health support in the NHS is completely over-subscribed. Let's do something to stop these influencers making profits from and encouraging eating disorders, it is 2021.

Screenshot 2021-02-07 at 15.16.20.png

Screenshot 2021-02-07 at 15.17.41.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi guys, I hope this is not too long-winded and hopefully someone actually reads it and this situation has more eyes on it.
If you agree with my email, I strongly encourage others to send the same email, I am happy to paste the text for you to copy and amend yourself.

As I said in the email, we are living in a world where mental health is crumbling, and mental health support in the NHS is completely over-subscribed. Let's do something to stop these influencers making profits from and encouraging eating disorders, it is 2021.

View attachment 423741

View attachment 423743
thank you 🙏🏽 this is! Yes if you wouldn’t mind I will also send one! This industry needs more regulation and accountability of what they can and can’t do in advertising these diets and profiting off of people x

• Heart

View attachment 423741

View attachment 423743
Anyone else sending an email don’t forget to mention how she launched the plan using fake results

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
1200 calories is a joke!
I actually joined a weight loss programme online it wasn’t promoted by any celeb and it appeared to focused on changing your mindset. By looking at the page it seemed most people were on 1700-1800 which would be the norm for me to lose weight. It also seemed to encourage more protein and a healthy attitude to weight loss.

When I paid and started they put me down on 1400 calories so I would have a big loss. I went away for 3 days on a holiday and she turned around and told me to drop to 1300 to “make up for it” even though they were trying to promote a “healthier mindset with food”. It turns out they weren’t qualified in food nutrition and yes, I did lose some weight but it severely impacted my mental health.

I think it’s very easy for young people to buy into these programmes being pushed by Love island stars or bloggers but it is so damaging. Once I seen her plan being promoted I knew it couldn’t be good and I’m delighted it’s being called out because it is promoting a serious unhealthy attitude to food. 1200 calories is what a child needs to survive in a day

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.