Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to be a classic case of trying out being vegan for the gram and not doing it long term because wHeRe WoUlD sHe GeT hEr pRoTeIn FrOm :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
If this is what she considers productive in the grand scheme of things, then I actually weep.
LOL, she just described most peoples mornings..the stuff they do when they wake up.. you know, before working a full time job/studying/taking care of relatives etc etc etc. Delusional woman!

Reactions: 14
These are all things I do BEFORE leaving to go to work in a morning. Deluded.
She must have lived a relatively normal lifestyle at some point to know that she’s living a very privileged one now!
LOL, she just described most peoples mornings..the stuff they do when they wake up.. you know, before working a full time job/studying/taking care of relatives etc etc etc. Delusional woman!

Reactions: 8
Really amused by her list of fairly normal tasks! Yes, many of us do those sorts of things every day as well as working and being a parent 😂. I don’t journal about it or write a list......I just behave like a normal responsible adult!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol she needs to get a bleeping grip, I did that tit in my 1 hour gap between sleeping and getting ready for my night shift in a&e 🙄 she is SO tone deaf it’s like she’s had a personality transplant

Reactions: 15
Wow, her story this morning LOL.
she literally has a spot on the side of her nose that she’s referring to as a ‘sinus blockage’ with ‘liquid seeping out’
Alex it’s a spot hun. You picked it and now it’s red and bleeding.
calm down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
she literally has a spot on the side of her nose that she’s referring to as a ‘sinus blockage’ with ‘liquid seeping out’
calm down.
omg i know!! literally nothing was “graphic “ jeez

Reactions: 3
calm down.
😂😂 talking about a putting a plaster over it too ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 10.46.09.png

Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 10.45.59.png

Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 10.45.48.png

Is she a life coach or something? :rolleyes: I am so sick of influencers preaching on about how they lead such productive lives, that they've found secret to productivity, so much that they are being so kind and generous with sharing their knowledge on their stories/posts.

Thanks for sharing (unsolicited) advice like 13 years too late though, us plebs that aren't influencers had to learn how to be adults the normal hard way x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 306500
View attachment 306501
View attachment 306502

Is she a life coach or something? :rolleyes: I am so sick of influencers preaching on about how they lead such productive lives, that they've found secret to productivity, so much that they are being so kind and generous with sharing their knowledge on their stories/posts.

Thanks for sharing (unsolicited) advice like 13 years too late though, us plebs that aren't influencers had to learn how to be adults the normal hard way x
Wow - apparently the list she shares isn’t 100% of what she does in a day? Not reading here are you hun? 😂 after you got criticised yesterday for your careless comments.

Reactions: 13
Sorry guys I’m ~sooo busy~ I simply DO NOT have time for social media!!!
*continues to post another 3 Instagram stories*
just say you’re lonely and go.

• Haha
I love making lists but her lists are literally just daily chores that everyone has to do. Her life is so empty.

Reactions: 12
That lingerie.... ‘her future husband is going to be lucky’?! Thought she had no room nor need in her life for a man hmmm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.