Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if there is already a thread of this woman. What is everyone’s thoughts? Yes the weight loss is great.. not that she needed to lose anything in the first place in my opinion. Seems like it’s being rammed down everyone’s throats, January and all the diet plans are out!

Reactions: 4
I’ve unfollowed, can’t stand her. I think she looked so much better before the weight loss. Any excise to cash in and rip people off with diet plans

Reactions: 11
OMG this girl! Loosing 2 stone in 3 months is NOT realistic, nor does it make her a fitness expert!!!!!! I’d rather follow a plan from someone who’s kept it off and not just for money and fame- anyone remember her after love island she will sell anything she was on the noodle adverts cashing in She will pile it back on in no time! Also I agree she didn’t need to loose weight

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahaha oh my god yeah I forgot about the noodle ads! Sounds like she would do anything for the money

Reactions: 2
I am sick of seeing bikini underwear photos we get it your skinny now

Reactions: 10
I find it so frustrating that she was promoting “plus size” and not being stick thin...and now 😳

I would say she looks more uncomfortable in her skin now than she did before.

Reactions: 10
I'm surprised there's not more activity on this thread. Surely I can't be the only one who finds her absolutely head wrecking and smug now she's skinny 😭😂

Reactions: 17
I'm surprised there's not more activity on this thread. Surely I can't be the only one who finds her absolutely head wrecking and smug now she's skinny 😭😂
It’s the constant dancing while watching herself, posing in the mirror and admiring her own face in the camera 😳 it’s cringeworthy man.

Reactions: 15
It’s the constant dancing while watching herself, posing in the mirror and admiring her own face in the camera 😳 it’s cringeworthy man.
Agreed. I can't get behind someone being narcissistic under the pretense she's doing it to help others. No, you're doing it for the money when you know full well that eat less, move more works, not an overpriced program through Instagram.

Nothing wrong with being happy with her figure, but when she started off preaching about curvy bodies then turns round and says she didn't like how she looked before and is earning through her new body, it's hard to take her word for it and smacks of hypocrisy and opportunism.

Reactions: 13
Her lives are so confusing and cringe, think I clicked on one originally thinking it was a live workout and it’s just her dancing round in a sports bra eating breakfast looking at herself in the phone? So weird

Reactions: 6
I loved her after love island I loved that she preached she loved her curves. But now she's taking pics flexed at every angle. Makes out that she owns her rented flat and has an insta page for it. She must be lonely or not have much friends in her life as she never seems to (before covid) be with friends! Maybe that's why she feels the need to portray the perfect life on insta

Reactions: 4
She's one thirsty witch lol one of the ex love islanders that really just needs to go back and get an ordinary job and stop tryna make herself happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What I hate with people like her is that when she had a fuller figure, she would talk about body positivity etc which is great. But now she is tiny, she keeps talking about how exercise is great and working out will make you feel better and keeps posing in her bra and undies (same again, this is fine) ...
BUT.. like a lot of other influencers.. this won’t last forever. She will eventually go back to her original fuller size and will probably do a sob story that she was actually mentally struggling when she was skinny and that she had a bad relationship with exercise/food!
I see this happen to so many people but when you have a large following, you are influencing sooo many young girls and for you to turn around in a few months time and say how truly unhappy you were when you were skinny will mess with a lot of heads.

Sorry if that makes no sense but this is why I never take advice from people like her as I know her behaviour/opinions will change soon after.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What I hate with people like her is that when she had a fuller figure, she would talk about body positivity etc which is great. But now she is tiny, she keeps talking about how exercise is great and working out will make you feel better and keeps posing in her bra and undies (same again, this is fine) ...
BUT.. like a lot of other influencers.. this won’t last forever. She will eventually go back to her original fuller size and will probably do a sob story that she was actually mentally struggling when she was skinny and that she had a bad relationship with exercise/food!
I see this happen to so many people but when you have a large following, you are influencing sooo many young girls and for you to turn around in a few months time and say how truly unhappy you were when you were skinny will mess with a lot of heads.

Sorry if that makes no sense but this is why I never take advice from people like her as I know her behaviour/opinions will change soon after.
Ahh like Scarlett Moffatt, Vicki Pattinson etc. So predictable, and you're right, as soon as they gain it back it's 'I was miserable and depressed'. Didn't stop you raking money in trying to get your followers in the same position though did it?

Reactions: 23
I personally know the Instagram influencer Demi Rose. Alexandra used to be her best friend/MUA/PA but they fell out because Alexandra would stay at her flat all the time and take advantage of her welcome. She’d come stumbling in all hours of the night and even lost Demi’s keys at one point and was just an all round disrespectful guest. I feel like Alexandra was def only friends with Demi because she wanted what Demi has and that’s why she went on LI. She wanted that influencer fame life and envied that Demi got more attention than her.
Her inconsideration and lack of respect towards her friends’ boundaries are probably why it seems like she has no friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.