Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJF

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Adam Hattan #4 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

RJF

VIP Member
“there will be a 2 week pause in my uploading schedule with respect to the funeral proceedings” lmao

I can just imagine Huw Edwards on the BBC News that evening:

“The funeral went off without a hitch, owing to Adam Hatton’s decision not to upload footage of him and Gary C having a moo moo sharoo around a Disney cruise ship. An OBE is expected in the New Year Honours”.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Fishflakes

Why does he always make such a fuss over eco friendly packaging. Adam you literally fly thousands of miles every other month. You might aswell go burn down all those trees you’re saving

Reactions: 20

itsasecretssh

He’s clearly missed a trick with his merch. Instead of “Moooooorning”, he should have released a line with “Mooooourning”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

deejvillage

VIP Member
I will probably get crucified for this and I still think there is a lot wrong with Adam and certainly Gary, but watching that vlog tonight and comparing it with a lot of UK vloggers that I’ve been watching recently (I go to WDW in a week) him and Gary are a lot more entertaining than most.

Reactions: 19

agathabeads

See, you guys are making the mistake of thinking he wants to be a travel vlogger...he doesn't. He wants to go to WDW 5 times a year and have someone else pay for it, and sit on his arse the rest of the time.

Reactions: 18

Theodore

VIP Member
You have to hand it to Gary C. He goes on luxury holidays on the regular and not only does he get this free he has the person who paid for him pushing him around in a wheelchair when he gets there. The man is a fucking genius.

• Haha
Well first and foremost let me apologise (more than adam has ever done for taking peoples money for shitty merch) for this one being later than normal but even I struggled to bring myself to watch a 47 minute travel vlog so you don't have to.

Booooooring Mooooorning to kick things off, strap yourselves in grab a glass of orange juice and a snack worthy of first class because boy your gonna need it for this borefest.

Less than 2 minutes in he name drops Gary c and states he basically is in recovery because a holiday is just to much for his precious body. However Adam has to mention him as the reason these vlogs are successful is because of dickhead number 2 (Gary c). Also Adam is still looking rough despite holidaying for a job.
Screenshot_20220228-202000_YouTube.jpg

We are shown how out of shape he actually is when he struggles to lift his own case into the car.
Screenshot_20220228-202016_YouTube.jpg

Travelling to the airport and upon arrival to the car park Adam stalls the car, just to show us he is human and although in his 30's is still excited for Disney land...alone.
Screenshot_20220228-202125_YouTube.jpg

And just in case we weren't sure when these vlogs were filmed Adam is wearing a mask so could be march 2020 for all we know until he blatantly tells the camera later in the vlog its end of jan/start of Feb. But hell, him in a mask is an improvement for us all.
Screenshot_20220228-202207_YouTube.jpg

Cue a room tour that has all the pizzaz of painting walls with shit minus Gary c to bring us back down to earth and remind us that all of this is probably being paid for by bank of mummy and daddy hattan.
Screenshot_20220228-202252_YouTube.jpg

We are treated to a shot of Adam and his chin(s) whilst he has a covid test. Is he a big baby about it? Why of course, he needs to have a moan about something but rosa was ever so gentle so he made it through like a big boy.
Screenshot_20220228-202719_YouTube.jpg

He gives Gary a call just to remind us he is still alive despite the last holiday almost killing him and we can mark all our bingo card off at once as we get treated to a plethora of Gary c catchphrases.
Adam is anxious about dining alone yet going to Disney all on his own....something doesn't add up.
He then goes for his meal and complains about how pricey everything is but then orders a starter and a main anyway so clearly mummy and daddy are paying after all.
Adam explains the cost of flying Upper class which again just screams privilege at the viewers face. Upper will cost you £2500 or 150000 air miles plus £495 in tax. He heavily implies he paid with the latter so I decided to investigate how much said miles have cost him. I did a rough search and based on him travelling Upper class every holiday he would earn around 14000 miles. So at least 11 flights at this level. 11x£2500 is £27500. He must be on some sort of deal with Virgin or daddy is literally the pilot because the money tree knows no bounds.
Screenshot_20220228-203833_Chrome.jpg

He goes to the terminal in the Fanciest car he has ever been in, which literally just has some bloody led lights in it. Buys some healing cream for his thumb, because again he is a literal manchild. Then gushes for around 6 minutes about how great the premium lounge is, shows us the pool table and remembers Gary c isn't around to play. Then again he would probably have to push him round in a wheelchair around the table just so he can take a shot.
On the plane we have more food and more feet. Just feels like we are travelling with shrek at this point. However we can't be because that's dreamworks and heaven forbid we be doing anything but DVC at Disney.
Screenshot_20220228-205422_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220228-205635_YouTube.jpg

Finally he arrives and talks about the coaches that take you to resort being no different except you have to pay. No Adam, you were paying before it was just in with the price...so useless information given there. This whole vlog has no takeaways or tips for Disney holidays other than he spends a fuck ton on virgin flights and you should too
...it just shows money does not buy class but just a seat in a section of a plane called "upper" because even 1st class screams too much of being a peasant for Adam now.
We get a few shots of animal Kingdom Lodge and are treated to his camera skills once more with shots like this
Screenshot_20220228-210441_YouTube.jpg

And finally Adam gets his quick service and states did he come all this way for Disney chips and dips? Yes you did Adam so who's the mug here? Oh you are for paying yet another $20 on a reusable one. The vlog is signed off and we are urged to subscribe if we want to see more future vlogs of his solo trip where everything will be the same no new tips for Disney but at least we won't have Gary c or Christmas decorations to annoy us. And with that I am as relieved as Adam is below to be ending this weeks recap. Peace out all, see you next week for more moaning, crying, high pitched screeching and Gary c name drops as we search for the next $1000+ Disney item Adam can give away in his vlogs in order to buy more views.
Screenshot_20220228-211208_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

agathabeads

Adam needs to stop using the term "panic attack" when he means "getting annoyed because it's busy"...

I know people who have had panic attacks and they aren't in front of a camera 15 minutes later complaining about genie plus. It's insulting.

RJF

VIP Member
Hi all!

I’m a first time poster on this thread but I’ve been familiar with Gary C for over a decade.

It first started in 2011/2012 when I used to watch The Skorpion Show, a YouTube channel where two gay black men from the housing projects of Philadelphia would discuss black pop culture news. Gary C caught my eye as his profile picture was the only white male face in the comments section (the channel must have had about 95% black American woman viewership - as well as mainstream pop culture, the show would focus on BET shows or scandals involving black megachurch pastors etc).

I would click on his profile picture and be fascinated by a grown man whose YouTube channel was dedicated to making and performing with Jim Henson-esque puppets. I’m sure he made a puppet introduction for one of the Skorpion Show videos at one point but I can’t find it. Weirdly, almost all evidence of the puppet era appears to have been deleted from Gary C’s channel but it’s still online if you really want to find it:
garyc.jpg

7369513-B-C152-4-F66-B263-785-E673655-B0.jpg

In the summer of 2013, Kevin (host of The Skorpion Show) came to London and who should be pride of place at the fan meet and greet but Gary C. He was the only white person there (and one of the only men) and I continued to be perplexed by why a 30-year-old white man from the Home Counties who made puppets in his spare bedroom had such an interest in this obscure YouTube channel. He seemed like the type of person that the hosts of the show would normally take the piss out of.

6-F273433-DD07-450-B-A388-AC0-E3-C3621-A7.jpg

Over the years, Gary C’s name would pop up everywhere. Every 18 months or so, I’d see him in the comments section of a random video on in a photo with a random YouTuber or randomly on Twitter. I never followed him or showed an interest but the man appeared to get around more times than the 64 bus. The devil worked hard but Gary C worked harder. He has even appeared in a video alongside the evil J*el W*od - the man who brought me to Tattle. (Hi @Venom!)

Imagine me surprise when I was scrolling through Tattle a few months ago and I saw Gary C’s name pop up in a thread title (this one)! I was intrigued that he had seemingly reinvented himself as a Disney Adult vlogger. Adam’s most recent Disneyland Paris video popped up on my recommended section yesterday and OH MY GOD. I was hooked.

It was like watching two outpatients from the local psychiatric ward being forced around a theme park against their will (whilst being told to document the whole thing on camera). The juxtaposition between their giddy outbursts and the general disdain of being there, the out of focus shots, the mundane commentary in retail store after retail store, the fact that this is Adam’s JOB and he appears to hate it. It was like something from Alan Partridge. The entire concept (very long episodes of unedited and poorly-shot footage) is so hideously dated - it’s like a travel vlog from 2009. I swiftly watched the Disney Wish series too (which wasn’t quite as tragic, unfortunately).

A few thoughts/questions:
  • I’ve only read this thread and not the previous 3 but someone said Gary C approached Adam at a Summer in the City event and that’s how they met? If so, I’m not surprised because my impression of Gary C over the last 10 years is that he’s a massive social climber and will get in with any YouTuber who’ll have him.
  • Excuse my ignorance but what exactly is Gary C’s situation? I take it that he has some unspecified leg issue that means he can’t work but can walk around theme parks and cruise ships for hours on end? Has he ever had a proper job? Or is it his mental health issues that prevent him from working? The puppet thing appeared to be quite successful - why did he stop it?
  • What’s Adam’s timeline/situation? I think there was reference in a video to him having worked for Disney in a park. Did he quit and now he just does random travel videos every few months?
  • I highly recommend this really sad and tragic documentary about Gary C. Alfie Deyes is in the comments section and everything:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Any one here cabin crew and can tell us, do
you actually like when people do this or do you know they are brown nosing?
I’m late to the thread and just catching up but I’m cabin crew and honestly something as small as a passenger giving the crew some chocolate makes my day lol. I work for a company that’s so awful to their staff.

I think some people think we’re just there to serve food and drink all day but in reality we’re there to keep passengers safe. We’re trained for loss of cabin pressure, crash landing, water landing, terrorist Attacks and all sorts of first aid emergencies. I’ve personally attended to passenger who was having an asthma attack, multiple epileptic seizures, a passenger who was having a heart attack. I’ve sat and entertained children who had some additional needs like autism and were obviously scared being in such a new and weird environment just so their parents could do something as small as use the restrooms or have a bite to eat. I’ve been assaulted verbally, physically and sexually by passengers. If god forbid something did happen and we needed to make an emergency landing we need to get everyone else offsafely before we ourselves can get off.

I don’t know if Adam does it to be a bit of an ass kiss or whatever reason but what I will say is personally it does mean a lot to me and I whenever I fly do the same thing and bring treats for the crew cause I know how tough the job is and it’s nice to see your work be recognised. But yeah be nice to your crew lol we’re just trying to keep you safe and comfortable lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Awwww, Twattan is very disappointed in Disney's statement about their support of the "don't say gay" bill in Florida. Is he going to cancel his DVC membership? No. Is he going to cancel his upcoming trips? Again no. So spare us with your faux outrage and disappointment.

Reactions: 16

Itvex

Chatty Member
Solo video today. Get your popcorn.
Twattan Bingo:
Premium Economy VA
Night in hotel before
'Can't believe I'm here'
Tears
'Taking time to just be here in the space'
'DVC DVC DVC DVC DVC'
Mooooorrrrnnnnniiiiinnnnngggggggg

• Haha

hereforthetea698

I’m a bit late but the issue with Adam and the whole ‘oooh I’ve cleared my bank account’ in a cost of living crisis is not the fact he’s going to Disney, but the way he goes about it. The whole “omg I have NOTHINg” attitude is so gross when you’re spending THOUSANDS on stupid little trips to Disney, when most of us are just thinking about how to get through the winter with sufficient heat and food.
Go to Disney, spend your money on shit but DONT pretend that it’s actually hurting your bank balance. A lot of people (this is how I found Adam’s account, but I can barely get through a vlog now) are watching as an escape from the absolute shit show that is this country right now, and a little bit of Disney escapism is usually quite nice but when you’ve got two bimbos moaning about how difficult it is for them (to add, im aware brogan does this too🤔) whether that be physically, mentally or financially is just appalling. Stay the fuck at home if a Disney trip is so very damaging to you

• Heart

aggytha

VIP Member
First time poster, I’m usually busy chatting about Brogan Tate and haven’t really seen much of Adam (or Gary) other than knowing they are “friends” of hers. I recently visited DLP in April so decided to watch the most recent vlogs as I was interested to see his take on it.

all I have to say is WHAT THE FUCK. I went with my nearly 2yo, my husband, parents and brothers (one of which is wheelchair bound) very recently and we got so much done compared to them?! Admittedly we were there for 5 days and had access to rides quicker due to having several people in our party eligible for disabled access, but I am honestly shocked at how little they did. I don’t claim to be an expert on Disney by any means, but this was my 8th visit (many of which were when I was a young child or teen) and I remember queuing 45-1hr per ride and still managing to get loads done and have a really lovely time. I have also been to Florida several times (not for many years though) and I still find it so hard to understand why people directly compare DLP to WDW?! If you stop the comparisons and actually appreciate DLP for what it is, (along with its quirks and annoyances) and actually make the most of it, you’re guaranteed to have a much nicer time.

How lazy are they?! On our April stay we were in Newport Bay and walked to and from the parks every day. My toddler walked 80% of the time round the parks and didn’t moan once other than when she was tired or hungry.

What was the actual point of them going? At no point during our trip did we return to the hotel for a 2 hour nap. Admittedly, we missed the Illuminations but only because it wasn’t fair on our little one being so late.

Don’t get me wrong it’s annoying when counters and restaurants are closed with no explanation but we managed to get the Pineapple Whip no problem, ate at the Manhattan on our first night and the food was incredible (especially the vegan options) and the service was incredibly personable. Why didn’t they use any of the fast food places rather than eating at Earl of Sandwich? And saying they would recommend Rainforest Cafe over Manhattan is just offensive 🤢

I honestly don’t understand why they even bothered going. What a fucking miserable vlog.

starri

VIP Member
This was the text of the email I sent them:

I am a 44-year-old bisexual man, with a decent amount of disposable income. I have loved your parks since I was a five year old on Peter Pan’s Flight for the first time, and I am grateful to finally be at a place in my life where I have both money and time to visit more frequently. However, I’ve just canceled a reservation for the 40th Anniversary of Epcot that I was really looking forward to, and at the moment, I don’t think I will ever be able to bring myself to visit again. Because you’ve proven, for however much you’d like to profit on Pride, you actually have no interest in supporting the LGBTQ+ community when it’s hard.

I would almost take the bromide of “We want to make things better by producing ‘inspiring content’” as legitimate if you honestly showed any real attempts to include queer stories. But you don’t, you pay lip service to it, and then give us a blink-and-you’ll-miss it kiss in a Star Wars movie. Or make sure that anything can be cut out for a release in homophobic international markets. Which apparently include Florida now, in part because of your inaction.

The real thing you could have done is use the uniquely powerful position you occupy to affect a piece of divisive, hurtful legislation, but you’ll settle instead to release a $20 rainbow cupcake in June and break your arm patting yourself on the back for being inclusive. I truly don’t know how your leadership can look your queer castmembers in the face. I know you have always been very supportive of those same castmembers, and that’s laudable, but given tacit support for something that makes life harder for our community at large basically undoes all of that. Because you hurt a lot more people than you help.

My contributions to your bottom line were incredibly meager, but I don’t think I’ll be able to live with myself if I keep adding to it. So, no more magic, no new memories. I’ll content myself with my old ones, as tainted as they currently are.

You are the villain here.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Heart

CMDisney

VIP Member
So... Trying to get this right...

This Disney "expert's" tip is to leave the park during the parade or fireworks to avoid waiting in line for a seat at a nearby chain restaurant?

Adam is spot on when he says most people are not like them. Yes, Adam... Most people are on a vacation saved for over time. They are not at the park to simply shop, eat and rest at the hotel. We can shop and eat and rest at home. Most people are at the park to experience everything they can; from rope drop to fireworks.

Maybe Adam's focus should just shift to shopping. We didn't really get to see much else.

Adam and Gary have become the same, boring Disney YouTube vloggers we see all over the parks. Simply putting out any lazy, uninspired content and grifting.
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 15