Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, clearly he just see's an opportunity for 2 weeks off. Little head.
Came here to say something similar. There's duck all on the box and if people want to "mourn" they don't have to tune in, which is the beauty of Tv on demand/youtube. Little melt.

Reactions: 9
God he really does think he's the tit doesn't he? Like he runs a major company and pausing his videos actually matters.

Self-important tosser haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“there will be a 2 week pause in my uploading schedule with respect to the funeral proceedings” lmao

I can just imagine Huw Edwards on the BBC News that evening:

“The funeral went off without a hitch, owing to Adam Hatton’s decision not to upload footage of him and Gary C having a moo moo sharoo around a Disney cruise ship. An OBE is expected in the New Year Honours”.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“there will be a 2 week pause in my uploading schedule with respect to the funeral proceedings” lmao

I can just imagine Huw Edwards on the BBC News that evening:

“The funeral went off without a hitch, owing to Adam Hatton’s decision not to upload footage of him and Gary C having a moo moo sharoo around a Disney cruise ship. An OBE is expected in the New Year Honours”.
The royal family can relax to know Adam hattan won’t be showing his Disney holiday for the next two Sundays

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion:

Adam Hattan #4 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
God he really does think he's the tit doesn't he? Like he runs a major company and pausing his videos actually matters.

Self-important tosser haha
Interestingly he's banned replies to his tweet about this! I guess he knows he'd get some negative responses so has decided to stop it by not allowing any responses :ROFLMAO: lazy AND a coward

Reactions: 6
Is he really not uploading because we are I a mourning period or because he is on holiday
Anything to involve involve himself and be try and make himself at the centre of attention. I'm pretty sure Twattan, no one in the Royal Family gives a flying duck if you upload your slogs or not!

Reactions: 7
Another two weeks off? The guy does nothing for most of the year what does he need all these breaks for :D

Reactions: 4
They are both probably expecting front row seats at the State Funeral! 😜😜

• Haha
If this is from today then yes I would have said it was for 9/11 not the Queen. It would only be the union jack if they have it in the UK pavilion maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.