Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took the plunge and watched the travel day on my train home. I’m shocked he has over 50k views in a day.

The majority of the video is out of focus!!!!!!! He doesn’t show anything. It’s so blurry and dizzy. I watched it on my laptop and it looked terrible. I felt quite dizzy watching it

His vlogs are so unprofessional and messy. Cannot believe this is his job

Reactions: 5
I agree that Adam is a lot more tolerable alone. The stupid antics he and Gary do when they're together are irritating at best, cringeworthy at worst.

Something tells me Gary isn't as eager to go later this year. Last time probably gave the poor lil pumpkin too much anxiety.
He definitely didn't enjoy the last one, none of them seem to really, I wonder if Adam pressures him to go or if Gary feels bad to say no

Why does he always make such a fuss over eco friendly packaging. Adam you literally fly thousands of miles every other month. You might aswell go burn down all those trees you’re saving

Reactions: 20
Just bangs on about what suits him at the time.......often contradicts himself. Dick that he is.

Reactions: 1
Why does he always make such a fuss over eco friendly packaging. Adam you literally fly thousands of miles every other month. You might aswell go burn down all those trees you’re saving
I find it very hypocritical

don't get me wrong it's always good to draw attention to little things that can help the environment

but Adam always makes a point of acting as though he's superior and that he's the epitome of environment-friendly..... when he flies long haul once every 2 months and cries over eating meat

Reactions: 9
Also got to comment on his room. He's paid $30k+ for DVC membership and he's in a room that looks like it hasn't been renovated in 30 years. I'd honestly rather stay in a Premier Inn! Don't get what all of the fuss is about. Is it just the location?
I stayed in a full savanna-view room in December and absolutely loved it (granted it wasn’t a DVC room like Twattan had). I really liked AKL. I thought my room seemed a lot more updated than his, but the main difference was that I didn’t have a kitchenette. I think that area really aged his room.

Reactions: 2
Well first and foremost let me apologise (more than adam has ever done for taking peoples money for crappy merch) for this one being later than normal but even I struggled to bring myself to watch a 47 minute travel vlog so you don't have to.

Booooooring Mooooorning to kick things off, strap yourselves in grab a glass of orange juice and a snack worthy of first class because boy your gonna need it for this borefest.

Less than 2 minutes in he name drops Gary c and states he basically is in recovery because a holiday is just to much for his precious body. However Adam has to mention him as the reason these vlogs are successful is because of head number 2 (Gary c). Also Adam is still looking rough despite holidaying for a job.
Screenshot_20220228-202000_YouTube.jpg

We are shown how out of shape he actually is when he struggles to lift his own case into the car.
Screenshot_20220228-202016_YouTube.jpg

Travelling to the airport and upon arrival to the car park Adam stalls the car, just to show us he is human and although in his 30's is still excited for Disney land...alone.
Screenshot_20220228-202125_YouTube.jpg

And just in case we weren't sure when these vlogs were filmed Adam is wearing a mask so could be march 2020 for all we know until he blatantly tells the camera later in the vlog its end of jan/start of Feb. But hell, him in a mask is an improvement for us all.
Screenshot_20220228-202207_YouTube.jpg

Cue a room tour that has all the pizzaz of painting walls with tit minus Gary c to bring us back down to earth and remind us that all of this is probably being paid for by bank of mummy and daddy hattan.
Screenshot_20220228-202252_YouTube.jpg

We are treated to a shot of Adam and his chin(s) whilst he has a covid test. Is he a big baby about it? Why of course, he needs to have a moan about something but rosa was ever so gentle so he made it through like a big boy.
Screenshot_20220228-202719_YouTube.jpg

He gives Gary a call just to remind us he is still alive despite the last holiday almost killing him and we can mark all our bingo card off at once as we get treated to a plethora of Gary c catchphrases.
Adam is anxious about dining alone yet going to Disney all on his own....something doesn't add up.
He then goes for his meal and complains about how pricey everything is but then orders a starter and a main anyway so clearly mummy and daddy are paying after all.
Adam explains the cost of flying Upper class which again just screams privilege at the viewers face. Upper will cost you £2500 or 150000 air miles plus £495 in tax. He heavily implies he paid with the latter so I decided to investigate how much said miles have cost him. I did a rough search and based on him travelling Upper class every holiday he would earn around 14000 miles. So at least 11 flights at this level. 11x£2500 is £27500. He must be on some sort of deal with Virgin or daddy is literally the pilot because the money tree knows no bounds.
Screenshot_20220228-203833_Chrome.jpg

He goes to the terminal in the Fanciest car he has ever been in, which literally just has some bloody led lights in it. Buys some healing cream for his thumb, because again he is a literal manchild. Then gushes for around 6 minutes about how great the premium lounge is, shows us the pool table and remembers Gary c isn't around to play. Then again he would probably have to push him round in a wheelchair around the table just so he can take a shot.
On the plane we have more food and more feet. Just feels like we are travelling with shrek at this point. However we can't be because that's dreamworks and heaven forbid we be doing anything but DVC at Disney.
Screenshot_20220228-205422_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220228-205635_YouTube.jpg

Finally he arrives and talks about the coaches that take you to resort being no different except you have to pay. No Adam, you were paying before it was just in with the price...so useless information given there. This whole vlog has no takeaways or tips for Disney holidays other than he spends a duck ton on virgin flights and you should too
...it just shows money does not buy class but just a seat in a section of a plane called "upper" because even 1st class screams too much of being a peasant for Adam now.
We get a few shots of animal Kingdom Lodge and are treated to his camera skills once more with shots like this
Screenshot_20220228-210441_YouTube.jpg

And finally Adam gets his quick service and states did he come all this way for Disney chips and dips? Yes you did Adam so who's the mug here? Oh you are for paying yet another $20 on a reusable one. The vlog is signed off and we are urged to subscribe if we want to see more future vlogs of his solo trip where everything will be the same no new tips for Disney but at least we won't have Gary c or Christmas decorations to annoy us. And with that I am as relieved as Adam is below to be ending this weeks recap. Peace out all, see you next week for more moaning, crying, high pitched screeching and Gary c name drops as we search for the next $1000+ Disney item Adam can give away in his vlogs in order to buy more views.
Screenshot_20220228-211208_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Also got to comment on his room. He's paid $30k+ for DVC membership and he's in a room that looks like it hasn't been renovated in 30 years. I'd honestly rather stay in a Premier Inn! Don't get what all of the fuss is about. Is it just the location?
It's Disney! It's automatically better.

But there's a reason Animal Kingdom costs the fewest points out of the DVC properties.

I find it very hypocritical

don't get me wrong it's always good to draw attention to little things that can help the environment

but Adam always makes a point of acting as though he's superior and that he's the epitome of environment-friendly..... when he flies long haul once every 2 months and cries over eating meat
And can't be arsed to bring a reusable water bottle and bought one after security at Heathrow even though he'd be getting loads for free in Upper Class.

Reactions: 4
And can't be arsed to bring a reusable water bottle and bought one after security at Heathrow even though he'd be getting loads for free in Upper Class.
oh yeah I noticed that!! he goes on about how bad plastic is yet can't do basic things to help do what he preaches

I travel alone a lot and I do find table service dining at night the most difficult part so can understand his point there. I don’t mind but others do! I was dining alone once when the grandma from a big table of 10 came over and introduced herself and wanted me to join them. Her grown daughters were looking at each other like “there goes mom again” lol Sweet lady but embarrassing so I don’t eat out as much as I would with company unless Im somewhere like London or New York where being solo is very common and the norm in hotel bars.

Anyway, to the point made about his life seeming quite lonely. I can agree with that. Not because he travels solo but because what he does share with us is devoid of any friends, hobbies or interests outside of going to Disney. You don’t get the impression that his life is well rounded or that he has any intention of getting another job, another hobby or travelling anywhere but Disney. And since Disney World is nearly 4,000 miles away it seems he’s never happy and content at home and probably has a countdown on his phone counting down the days until he’s back “home” and there’s something sad and empty and almost anxiety inducing in that. Same as Victoria who is going though a divorce, living in a spare room but going to Disney five times in a year. You just don’t feel like you’re watching well adjusted happy people.

AKL is very dark. Wilderness Lodge too. They’re not my type of hotel at all, it’s dark and dreary where I live for 8 months of the year so I want lots of natural light on holiday. I think they’re both on the cheaper end points wise because of the transportation more so than the decor? Disney hotels just don’t compare to their equivalents off property. Understandable at one point in time but now that a deluxe is the same price as the greatest hotels in major US cities I think they should be wearing balaclavas behind the desk since the rates are daylight robbery.

Reactions: 6
I travel alone a lot and I do find table service dining at night the most difficult part so can understand his point there. I don’t mind but others do! I was dining alone once when the grandma from a big table of 10 came over and introduced herself and wanted me to join them. Her grown daughters were looking at each other like “there goes mom again” lol Sweet lady but embarrassing so I don’t eat out as much as I would with company unless Im somewhere like London or New York where being solo is very common and the norm in hotel bars.
My tip when I travel solo is that I sit at the bar for my meal so then I can chat to the bartenders or other people nearby. I got invited to a pre-parade party my first night in New Orleans five years ago by chatting to people waiting for a take-out order at the bar. I went along with them (young couple who didn't give me stranger danger vibes lol) and met people who are now lifelong friends. Even got invited back for another big party a few days later that had a brass band playing on the front porch and had the street blocked off there were so many people there.

It can be lonely travelling solo but I try to keep my days busy so I don't notice it as much or join in on walking or foodie tours so I'm not alone all the time.

Omg that patreon is a joke. 76 patreons and the last post was in 2019 ! And there’s no description of the benefits each level brings as well. Just “patreon only magic” I guess the LLL brigade must just love forking hand over fist 🤯

Reactions: 3
So does that mean those 76 are still paying a monthly fee and getting nothing or could he have stopped payments? Like others have said he's never mentioned pateeon in any of the vlogs, not any that I've watched anyway, so it can't be that he's still posting there but we don't see it

So does that mean those 76 are still paying a monthly fee and getting nothing or could he have stopped payments? Like others have said he's never mentioned pateeon in any of the vlogs, not any that I've watched anyway, so it can't be that he's still posting there but we don't see it
I'd assume so yes, if that's the case though, more fool them, more money than sense !

1A9BAB79C9DS98-0475-48S8A-8D22-87A6871g41F079219afgfhhfD3.png

1A9BAB79C9DS98-0475-48S8A-8D22-87A68f71rg41F079219afgfhhfD3.png

1A9BAB79C9DS98-0475-48S8A-8D22-87A6871rg41F079219afgfhhfD3.png

Last edited:
Forgive me Tattle for I have sinned.

Even though I can't stand the douchbag, I was in desperate need of something calming and escape from current events so I put on his solo travel day. It's been a long time since I've watched but has he got camper? Is he trying to Gary c himself.

The morning and singing normal sentences is just cringe and makes him so punchable. When he talks normally he actually isn't too bad. He can't act so it's always easy to tell when he is being sincere (awkward about eating in restaurant alone) and when he isn't (his support of charity and his patronising way of talking about staff he encounters).

I haven't flown virgin in about 15 years as I've always had bad flights, and even in Upper their menu looked disappointing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We forgive you @Mark81

He did seem to get more high pitched as the room tour went on, I haven't heard someone so excited for a friggin wardrobe!! Even though this is a solo trip, he appears through instagram to have done a good job of attaching himself to a lot of other people, either planned or coincidental!

Ladies and gentlemen this is your warning that there are only a few copies left of what I can only assume is Adam's autobiography. Because like his vlogs he is a little pumpkin princess who wrote a children's book because like his video editing he is lazy as duck and could never write a book with more than 200 words.
Screenshot_20220303-155318_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.