Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh Adam needs to let his beard grow onto his neck, that sharp cut off shows off that he doesn't have a jawline and it just looks like his mega sideburns have joined up to his moustache. Needs to change his barber

In the first video of the new Gary c series he outright steals jokes/phrases from Miranda

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ugh Adam needs to let his beard grow onto his neck, that sharp cut off shows off that he doesn't have a jawline and it just looks like his mega sideburns have joined up to his moustache. Needs to change his barber
I agree. It looks dreadful

Reactions: 1
Adam really needs a new camera (or learn how to use it) the amount of blurring even in the most normal of circumstances really isn't acceptable or professional. It's also not great in low lighting. Never known a vlogger be so out of focus so often

Reactions: 5
It always amazes me the amount of people who claim this as their full time occupation can't even take a basic filming and editing course!! There are so many free or cheap programmes out there!!

Every other job I have worked in has you complete training every now and again.

Reactions: 9
Hell, get Skillshare to sponsor him, and he'd get paid for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched these two in ages, I got a bit fed up of adams huge fake long laugh when he’d share something that’d happened between him and Gary and it was just so cringey

I did find him quite hot in the pirate get up though 🙈

• Haha
Awwww, Twattan is very disappointed in Disney's statement about their support of the "don't say gay" bill in Florida. Is he going to cancel his DVC membership? No. Is he going to cancel his upcoming trips? Again no. So spare us with your faux outrage and disappointment.

Reactions: 16
Awwww, Twattan is very disappointed in Disney's statement about their support of the "don't say gay" bill in Florida. Is he going to cancel his DVC membership? No. Is he going to cancel his upcoming trips? Again no. So spare us with your faux outrage and disappointment.
Isn't he yet again like a week late to the party?!?

Looking forward to his next solo vlog dropping. I usually take him somewhere quiet with my iPad for a little uninterrupted “solo” time of my own hee hee 😏 🙂👍🏻

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Allears molly just dropped a portofino bay resort review! Shocking the content difference to Adam’s club level stay!

You know when you overhear teenagers (often girls) in public trying to sound oh so grown up and knowledgeable on things in a loud dramatic manner, that's what Adams vlogging style reminds me of. If he didn't try to be 'on' all the time he would be much more bearable to watch

I think I'm going to end up canceling my trip that I'd planned for the Epcot 40th. The problem is, Disney has its tendrils into so many things, it's hard to get it all.

I think I'm going to end up canceling my trip that I'd planned for the Epcot 40th. The problem is, Disney has its tendrils into so many things, it's hard to get it all.
Oh totally! I mean, where do you draw the line? They literally have their fat fingers everywhere. I think alot of people are cancelling their 2022 trips though because it's just not what it once was and all the crowds and oversaturation and jacked up costs aren't most people's cup of tea. I think if I end up going in November it won't be as bad because we haven't been for 7-8 years so it's not like I have some recent just before Covid trip to compare it to.

Reactions: 2
Looking forward to his next solo vlog dropping. I usually take him somewhere quiet with my iPad for a little uninterrupted “solo” time of my own hee hee 😏 🙂👍🏻

Adam, self-praise is no praise but we're all in agreement. We've been calling you a narcissistic wanker for ages. Since you're here can you tell us if your parents bought your DVC or if you took out one of those no credit check 10% interest loans?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Twattan has been very quiet on social media today! No 'new vlog post!'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.