Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
It’s a bit weird too because I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone who uses managing director as their identifier when they run their own small business. The most successful people who built from nothing tend to hold onto the core function of the business - I’m a baker/I’m an artist/I design wedding dresses etc…Which makes sense. Your local electrician with his own business raking it in still calls himself a sparkie, not MD of a business - because he’d be considered a total arrogant plonker or a delusional Hyacinth Bucket if he did. A chap selling mooomoosharooo and self published holiday guides really needs to cool down and stop making himself look foolish with inflated titles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

jamesmaybe

The funny thing about GaryC is that he’s simultaneously 16 and 66 years old (whenever convenient)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tabitha

VIP Member
That insta Q&A...His day job is Managing Director of his own company ahahaha, you sell printed t-shirts and books to a very small audience you pillock.

Also why bother wasting money on a fancy sign for a warehouse that isn't customer-facing? The ego on him!
‘My own company’ no… youre using the success of another company to make money out of their existing customers. Nothing you’ve created is original or your own property.

Have you seen his LinkedIn ‘Business professional’ hahaha he really is so far up his own behind.
Bell end

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Darlingbitgauche

I haven’t been following. Who has been sent it? It’s such a useless book really. Things change constantly
Brogan Tate got one. She said she had read it cover to cover and then noticed that Adam had written a personalised note to her and Benj in the front.

So not that cover to cover 😂

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
This pic gives me such “two middle aged couples on a joint holiday” vibes. Like those Spain episodes of EastEnders with Peggy, Frank, Pat, Roy, Terry and Irene 20 years ago.

Maybe Adam finally gave into temptation and is putting his Sharoo up Gary C’s Moo Moo.

B72-FAF3-D-3351-4-A16-9-B48-9-B6-D5-ACDB387.jpg

• Haha
Tbh I think all the Disney vloggers views are down as they have rammed 3 years of Disney visits into the last 6 months and we’re all sick of seeing the same stuff over and over it’s Groundhog Day !

Reactions: 12
not really a fair comparison when TT lives in Florida. The fact Adam has created that is a big achievement especially with the cost involved. TT can just drive down the road and film.
“ Adam has created that is a big achievement” bahahahahhahahahah!!!! Did you watch the video? Half of it is out of focus, it was so boring, same narcissistic rubbish. We all are happy to watch a fun holiday vlog. He is one of the worst vloggers out there.

• Haha

jamesmaybe

47 minutes of travel day to see him check into a hotel the night before even though he lives in driving distance to the airport and it was a 12:00 flight lol? The video should have been 1/3 showing the upper class experience and the arrival at AKL. The more i watch adam the more i wonder how he affords it all, surely the candles and ads won’t get you house, car, dvc, multiple trips and upper class??

Lilac95

Chatty Member
I'm have it on in the background whilst WFH, did he really say that £599 for a couples massage was "not too bad" 😱 if I was the therapist I'd actually be embarrassed saying that price

• Wow

Lilac95

Chatty Member
I usually find his vlogs inoffensive and OK viewing whilst scrolling through my phone but this one was an absolute snoozefest. He 100% doesn't have any real friends which is very sad, hanging around with middle aged women is not something most men in their early 30s do - oh, scratch that, he's 28 😱 he looks a lot older!

Why did he nearly cry at Epcot, ffs he was only there a few weeks ago!

I cringed at one of his recent vlogs where he filmed himself waking up/opening his eyes, why do vloggers do that? Unless they film themselves sleeping they wake up, set camera to record and then pretend to be asleep 🤣🥴😳

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
Gary knew about upper class even before the flight and the story with his mum, when would he ever wear a collared shirt to travel in

Itvex

Chatty Member
That was sooooo boring! And he calls people he meets for the first time great friends!?! Having made the mistake of watching the red head ladies vlog with Twattan she says she's meeting him for the first time........he says friends. What a fake sad transactional life dick head 1 leads!

Reactions: 11

Theodore

VIP Member
Looking forward to his next solo vlog dropping. I usually take him somewhere quiet with my iPad for a little uninterrupted “solo” time of my own hee hee 😏 🙂👍🏻

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

agathabeads

That insta Q&A...His day job is Managing Director of his own company ahahaha, you sell printed t-shirts and books to a very small audience you pillock.

Also why bother wasting money on a fancy sign for a warehouse that isn't customer-facing? The ego on him!

Mutley98

VIP Member
To give him credit at least he did a full day at the park, did rides, ate and stayed for the fireworks on his first day not like Disney in detail who does one ride, feeds her face then leaves as she’s tired and can’t overdo it

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
I'm noticing this more and more. He is coming across more like Victoria and the others, using disney to hide from bigger things. He has also now backed himself into a corner now as it's his income, he genuinely doesn't seem to be happy and a bit dead behind the eyes, he is also looking more and more unhealthy and older.
it's not just that it's the only source of income it's that he has built his entire life around this. He seems to have no other hobbies or interests, no other job, no other training, no real friends, no desire to travel anywhere else, no future plans outside of Disney, a past that involves a job at Disney (that he quit). He's either gone into debt or had family help to fund all these trips inc Gary's portion plus a recent DVC. He did nothing in lockdown, content dried up and he came out of it with a few knock-off Disney candles and merch. He doesn't exercise, or cook, or study, or even go out clubbing and partying. What does he do all day?

He's absolutely using Disney to hide from something, to hide from growing up and getting out in the real world. No doubt his parents should have kicked him off the money train when he was younger and forced him out. Would have turned him into a more interesting man and made him grow up. he could still be a Disney fan but whether it's Adam or Victoria (I live in a spare room and go 5 times a year) or Kyle (mom handles my health insurance and credit card) or GaryC (living home at 40, never did a days work) , or that Samgod girl (hasn't worked in years) these vloggers are stalling on entering the real world and retreating to Disney, enabled by parents or spouses.

At the end of the day, it's inoffensive watching for the most part but boy are they going to get a wake-up call when they have to face the real world. I think many of us who have been out there for years might not be that much older than them but when we see certain traits in them and see how isolated and deluded they really are . We kinda feel bad that they're going to eventually have to face the music and go through the crap we went through growing up but they'll have to do it with blank CVs, limited skills and training, and the naivete and lack of street smarts that someone who can't handle a day on Castaway cay will have.

Gary's excuse for not being in this vlog was true...there has been a few stirrings recently surrounding Gary's income.
The chap was slumped in a wheelchair looking like he had run 50 miles through the Sahara before being run over by a truck.....I think he was genuinely physically fecked. After 2 years in his room, I think his leg muscles have atrophied and his fitness levels sank. Not aware of the stirring about his income but even if true I think he'd have been taken off in an ambulance if he had gone on this one.

• Haha