Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that anyone asked. But saw Gary promote the prints again and wanted to do the math

Currently, 359 prints sold*

359 X £12.99 = £4,663.41
Then add 99p postage, 99p X 359 = £355.41

£5,018.82 from one bleeping iphone picture

*please don’t slate me if I’m slightly out😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not that anyone asked. But saw Gary promote the prints again and wanted to do the math

359 X £12.99 = £4,663.41

Whooooo the duck is buying these?!? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7

359 X £12.99 = £4,663.41

And to add, if they sell all of them - that’s £6,495.00 plus £495 in postage.

£6,990 on prints

I’m sure Gary C would have the extra tenner for £7K

• Wow
Reactions: 2

359 X £12.99 = £4,663.41

Who is buying iPhone photos 😂 surely people have either 1. Gone to Disney themselves taken their own photos and therefore can get them printed. 2. Will pay for professional photos from actual cameras / professionals. Or 3. Don’t want photos of a Disney castle in their house 😂

Reactions: 8
I mean, if people are buying them then why not, easy money. But also that's not much to live off considering he has little else except youtube merch and the book (amazon take a chunk). He just seems to be stagnated and I'm not sure how he plans to develop his future career and earnings with it

Reactions: 4
I mean, if people are buying them then why not, easy money. But also that's not much to live off considering he has little else except youtube merch and the book (amazon take a chunk). He just seems to be stagnated and I'm not sure how he plans to develop his future career and earnings with it
That’s the one thing, I’ve listened to YouTubers who make content because they love creating videos and entertaining. I hear them on podcasts talk about their inspiration, their director heroes, and these people all carry £20K+ of camera equipment and setup things like multi camera angles, drone shots, careful music choices and then use so many variations of editing ideas.

it’s these people who have made a success because they really put a lot - and I mean a LOT of effort into their craft. At a push they manage to put out two videos a week because the effort they go to.

i wouldn’t put Adam into that realm. Not even close, he’s lazy and made next to no effort to evolve his style.

Reactions: 5
Part of me thinks fair play to them if people are stupid enough to pay for it!
Yep I'm sorry but if you are colossally stupid enough to pay this idiot 13 quid for a picture he took on his iPhone then you deserved to get ripped off.

And Adam would be mad to stop milking that stupid cow.

Thing is, he has (for some reason) a pretty big following in terms of disney vloggers. He will have 1000s of photos from trips. People are paying for these prints. So why the hell is he only doing one print every year or so. There are many companies out there who sell prints of disney. He could have a decent second income stream.

He can't even milk the cash coe properly, he is so lazy

Reactions: 6
Thing is, he has (for some reason) a pretty big following in terms of disney vloggers. He will have 1000s of photos from trips. People are paying for these prints. So why the hell is he only doing one print every year or so. There are many companies out there who sell prints of disney. He could have a decent second income stream.

He can't even milk the cash coe properly, he is so lazy
Thats just it. He could have a steady income stream of £6-7k a month through his ‘business’ just on prints alone clearly, but yet he’s done 2 releases in a few months

Reactions: 1
Maybe to keep it under tax thresholds?!
Maybe, and that's all very well but he will never advance in life if he doesn't increase his income. And he must be tax savvy as he has set himself up as a company rather than self employed so he is likely claiming minimum wage for tax then taking a dividend at the end of the financial year to be more tax efficient.

This is such a golden time to milk his business for all its worth. It won't last forever

Reactions: 2
This made me laugh. The culture and epcot comments are so Adam in fact this can be applies to all disney vloggers

• Haha
Do remember that with the printing and shipping depending on which service will reduce the takings quite a lot as well. Still good money for an iphone photo :)

Reactions: 3
Is Adam taking a step back from the Disney Vlogs now? Am I right in saying he hasn’t been since Feb?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.