Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people are bashing UK Disney vloggers too much, this is how they make their income; going to Disney and the revenue/sponsorships, if they don't do this what would they post on their channels and how will they make any money? When I watch them I'm well aware they have a different life to me whose only on 25, I'd never begrudge anyone, if anything I'm jealous that I don't have the confidence to do it myself. Even the average person outside of youtube is getting slagged off by someone at some point for doing something another person can't afford

Reactions: 5
I don't have an issue with them going often, and I'm not jealous at all, it's not a life I'd want personally. Especially when so many of them seem to be running from something or just living a deluded life (disney in detail). But I do have issues with how they act when there or how they treat subscribers etc. It's quite a toxic community.

Reactions: 11
I think people are bashing UK Disney vloggers too much, this is how they make their income; going to Disney and the revenue/sponsorships, if they don't do this what would they post on their channels and how will they make any money? When I watch them I'm well aware they have a different life to me whose only on 25, I'd never begrudge anyone, if anything I'm jealous that I don't have the confidence to do it myself. Even the average person outside of youtube is getting slagged off by someone at some point for doing something another person can't afford
Yeah people forget they save money by putting it through the business

Reactions: 3
oh & my post wasn't about him posting he'd booked a trip, was more the fact he did it by mentioning a empty bank account

Really runs counter to his mega-successful CEO schtick, don't it?

Reactions: 1
Smiles and sass? Actually, if he quit the sass he and his vlogs would be a lot more bearable

Reactions: 1
Adam's becoming less scrupulous about hiding his chonk is starting to make me feel stuff, and I don't like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's getting more boring than annoying. This was an absolute replica of cast away last time. Borrrrriiiinnngggggg annnnoooyyyyiiiinnnffggggg

Reactions: 4
He's getting more boring than annoying. This was an absolute replica of cast away last time. Borrrrriiiinnngggggg annnnoooyyyyiiiinnnffggggg
I don't get why they go....they never spend much time on their

Also, if I hear one more vlogger moan about the summer heat. Get over yourself, it's not THAT bad that it requires dramatics. It's when most of your audience have to go, and you chose to go then. Don't act like it's a shock that it's hot, you're experts in florida

Reactions: 4
I can't even be bothered with it, I watched all the first one and only about 10 mins of the second one, I found it boring

Reactions: 2
They didn’t go on the Aquamouse as the line was too long for them as they thought it would be quiet as everyone would be on Castaway Cay.

If Adam is such a cruise expert then he would have realised that as they sailed on one of the first cruises on the Wish, everyone else onboard had also sailed with Disney and been to Castaway many times (even more than they had) and also decided to stay onboard to ride the Aquamouse.

Reactions: 6
Just watching today's installment. So far... Please let Harry Styles punch Adam and Gary in the face. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is some interesting reading on the Gary c thread about his earlier bids to be a you tune sensation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.