Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice this person is a new member and obviously either Adam himself or a fan
Notice? Don’t be an ass. Anyone having 800k views is an an achievement whether you like them or not. It’s odd to me you’d watch if you didn’t like something. Perhaps you are unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Adams making plenty of money from his ad revenue and books, merch etc then paying himself a salary I guess to keep the wheel turning. You can see from his public info accounts.View attachment 1480733
Donations from the bank of mummy and daddy are in there as income. Its not Ll commercially generated revenue and this is the covid year when hid advertising revenue dramatically increased. It will fall. Clearly can't afford is accommodation. 10k reserves is not a lot. Also, there's no way his disney trip spends and DVC are in there. If yhey were, he would be in significant debt.

No where on there does it actually detail what is paid to him. He runs a limited company with only a requirement that ‘micro’ accounts are shared on companies house, income is not indicated on that statement. You are only seeing ‘assets’ and similar creditor details.

how he divvies up payroll, dividends, expenses to him as a director and third party outgoings is not publicly available from there.

id put money on his Upper class travel being upgrade or miles plus money with his stacks of airmiles. Can’t imagine him shelling out £2k per ticket for the fare (they are crazy money right now)…unless this is how he is travelling in future…
Ahh ok thanks I have no real idea on finance, it just looked a very handy round figure that was in liabilities so assumed that was him paying himself.

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah I have no doubt. Spreading your legs tho...who wants that. His channel does seem to be moving from family friendly at times

Also, he needs to sort is crappy beard out, he needs a decent barber. No one would recommend that severe cut off

Exactly there is no point giving freebies to Disney vloggers whose audience is already disney fans and go. Adam will go anyway, so will his audience.

Disney are targeting those with more diverse following to attract new people, not spend on those who are going anyway

He didn't sell virgin upper class at all well, if he wants freebies he needs to do better than that
He's desperate for a s**g and using it as his Tinder. They are getting a bit more risky with their se*ual innuendos. I must say, when Gary walked over to the sculpture in the lobby I knew where it was going, that was hilarious to be fair and my first thought when I saw it, what are the hotel thinking 🤣

I do think what Adam does for Gary is sweet (upgrades and the like) but £300pp for one way 😱 that's more than a return, I felt very bitter about that lol

Reactions: 5
In fairness Adams views are impressive I agree, but as I said a lot of that is luck with algorithm and lockdown. All disney vloggers got big views over lockdown of their trips that had happened in the year or so before covid. And he is still getting very good views on his recent trips, although all signs point to Gary being a big reason for that. Solo trip didn't do as well.

But would I call that an achievement? Hmmm he hasn't really done anything different to deserve it. I'd call it more luck. His vlogs are still bog standard with minimal editing and effort. It's point and shoot holidays (half the time out of focus).

It's odd his views go so high yet his subscribers havent, which may also explain why he seemed more beggy to subscribe in today's vlog. Its a bit of a problem if people are watching but not subscribing.

Not entirely sure why they stayed at the Sofitel which wasn’t at their terminal and too expensive to eat at 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know it would’ve been good for views but they didn’t use any of the facilities anyway

Not entirely sure why they stayed at the Sofitel which wasn’t at their terminal and too expensive to eat at 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know it would’ve been good for views but they didn’t use any of the facilities anyway
Would it even be good for views? It's not mentioned in the title or thumbnail so unless you're already watching you wouldn't know.

£300 is actually a bargain for Upper. I agree it’s a lotta money and if you are flexible with dates or can go indirect you can get a return economy for £400ish (it’s like £200 with TUI on Aug 28!) so it’s way more than most people could afford for an upgrade but if you were to buy Upper from the start you’re looking at £1,800-2,500 range per person. A lot of these cheeky upgrades aren’t much of a bargain though when you see what the initial fare was.

My gripes with the Upper thing were that they didn’t show it off well. Really poor angles. More footage of chins than the seat and cabin and lounge (though do appreciate he didn’t stick his camera everywhere and film other passengers) and that Gary was not all that impressed. Tempted to think if he’d paid for it himself he’d sit up and appreciate it! I’m not a very demonstrative person myself so I get that not everyone jumps up and down beaming when they’re excited but compare Gary’s reaction to earlier videos when they upgraded to Port Orleans and he nearly wet himself…..

Reactions: 7
not really a fair comparison when TT lives in Florida. The fact Adam has created that is a big achievement especially with the cost involved. TT can just drive down the road and film.
Right but that wasn't the comparison that was made originally, that he was significantly more popular than TT, which just isn't true by any stretch.

despite my picking at them I’m looking forward to the Wish video next week. by way I 100% get what you’re saying Mark81. I work with merchants running online stores and many of them are quite successful but only 1 email from Google/Facebook away from losing it all. I’ve seen Google change their T and Cs, suspend ad accounts and they never recover again to the same level and Google/FB offers no transparency into their systems.

but good on them for doing the Wish instead of going back to do the same trip again like most of the others. I’ve heard such mixed reviews from the Americans who’ve done 75 cruises on the older ships and seen raves that only show the kids areas so I would like to see it from the perspective of people who have only done a few.

despite my picking at them I’m looking forward to the Wish video next week. by way I 100% get what you’re saying Mark81. I work with merchants running online stores and many of them are quite successful but only 1 email from Google/Facebook away from losing it all. I’ve seen Google change their T and Cs, suspend ad accounts and they never recover again to the same level and Google/FB offers no transparency into their systems.

but good on them for doing the Wish instead of going back to do the same trip again like most of the others. I’ve heard such mixed reviews from the Americans who’ve done 75 cruises on the older ships and seen raves that only show the kids areas so I would like to see it from the perspective of people who have only done a few.
I too am looking forward to seeing the Wish, in fairness to Adam I do like his vlogs they are better than others around. As for the Gary I think he came across as abit entitled

Reactions: 1
Ahh ok thanks I have no real idea on finance, it just looked a very handy round figure that was in liabilities so assumed that was him paying himself.
It’s a common thing that people read these assets and liabilities accounts and try to navigate to a conclusion on financial success.

I run my own Ltd business and similar to Hattan, my company income is not included in my submissions on companies house. What I get paid in salary and dividends is not listed.

Assets and liabilities aren’t always an indicator of success. Especially one where you are trading in ‘views’ or ‘ad revenues’ and not reliant on physical asset wealth, or on credit lines for purchasing.

he could be raking in 100k a year in payments, then paying it straight to himself in salary and dividends and it wouldn’t show in that detail.

He needs to sort out his focusing, it’s indefensible, but I did enjoy it too. It’ll probably be the only Wish vlog series I’ll watch.
Everyone needs to stop using a canon g7x. Me and my boyfriend use it but the auto focus on it is so bad!
i think it’s just a fashionable camera.
Adam needs to invest in a good camera and then be able to produce better quality videos

It always amazes me how he, and plenty of others, don't invest in their business by getting great tech. The technical aspect of their vlogs, and even the 'creative' aspect, seem unimportant to them

Reactions: 4
It always amazes me how he, and plenty of others, don't invest in their business by getting great tech. The technical aspect of their vlogs, and even the 'creative' aspect, seem unimportant to them
He doesn’t have a creative bone in his body 🤩

Everyone needs to stop using a canon g7x. Me and my boyfriend use it but the auto focus on it is so bad!
i think it’s just a fashionable camera.
Adam needs to invest in a good camera and then be able to produce better quality videos
They all recommend it to each other. I've seen people ask for recommendations, I've given them a far better recommendation, and they still follow the flock.

It's a terrible camera, the autofocus and low light are like an iPhone 5!

Adam: “Best bit of the day?”
Gary C:”Lying down”

Best bit for me: Gary in his pants 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.