Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else had their nerves put on edge by the way they repeat what the other says ALL THE TIME?

Reactions: 4
I really would love to know how much is for real and how much is acting for the vlog, over emoting like they’re playing to the back of the Palladium when there’s a camera 3 inches away and we can see when there’s something off and the eyes don’t match the rest of the face. Although even if I did know for certain what’s going on would it make a difference? Is pretending to cry over steaks and bushes and overpriced bland suites that you got from complaining better/worse than it being genuine? I don’t think so. The whole thing is so daft when you think about it and the last few vlogs have me thinking that Gary may be one more grounded to earth and realistic about Disney. Adam seems to be going over the edge a bit and now thinks that these trips to Disney, a vlog and little merch store make him an author, world traveller and business professional. Like…there’s no hint that he plans to do something with his life aside from going to Disney and he’s not a kid anymore. There’s ways to have a solid career with the Disney corporation but this ain’t it! Some of these vloggers will be 2 years on a waiting list for medical treatment as they clutch their DVC contracts 🤣

I guess one benefit to having broke parents was I never had enough time to laze about jobless and decide ugly crying on YouTube would be a good idea!

Anyone else had their nerves put on edge by the way they repeat what the other says ALL THE TIME?
Sure it’s a pet peeve in general even with vloggers I otherwise like. L&R Dreaming do it non-stop for example.

Reactions: 3
Adam needs to stop using the term "panic attack" when he means "getting annoyed because it's busy"...

I know people who have had panic attacks and they aren't in front of a camera 15 minutes later complaining about genie plus. It's insulting.

Reactions: 18
Adam needs to stop using the term "panic attack" when he means "getting annoyed because it's busy"...

I know people who have had panic attacks and they aren't in front of a camera 15 minutes later complaining about genie plus. It's insulting.
Agreed Agreed agreed!

Reactions: 6
So with everything that is going on Adam comes on his stories with his stupid candles. Read the room you jerk

So with everything that is going on Adam comes on his stories with his stupid candles. Read the room you jerk
I haven't seen him post anything about what's going on in Ukraine. You would think with a social media platform, you post useful links or just write a small message but no! Absolute jerk!

I haven't seen him post anything about what's going on in Ukraine. You would think with a social media platform, you post useful links or just write a small message but no! Absolute jerk!
There’s no Disney park in Ukraine, nor is there a Ukraine pavilion in Epcot.

Reactions: 3
True, if it's not about Disney, then he doesn't care!
I mean, he's not alone in bad timing, as the Galactic Starcruiser stuff all dropped this morning, which also seems pretty tone deaf.

That said, I was watching some of those videos as a break from doomscrolling.

Apparently some candles sold put in hours. This MD really is second to (every)n one! His 'business skills' are brilliant! 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼

Reactions: 1
He’s such a twt. I cannot believe he’s done another release of candles. He’s literally an old person. Is this his life then…. Going on fake holidays, uploading once a week a bad vlog and selling knock off disney scented candles. No wonder he’s single.

Solo video today. Get your popcorn.
Twattan Bingo:
Premium Economy VA
Night in hotel before
'Can't believe I'm here'
Tears
'Taking time to just be here in the space'
'DVC DVC DVC DVC DVC'
Mooooorrrrnnnnniiiiinnnnngggggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do think he should of got the Xmas vlogs out sooner and had a gap. He’s kind of oversaturated his own channel with all the same content. I love travel days, but I’m not even sure I’ll bother to watch this one until a later day. His excitement can’t be genuine, he just went!

Reactions: 9
It brings me no pleasure to report that I found Hattan a lot more tolerable on his own. Gary brings out a nasty, annoying side to him apparently.

Reactions: 9
So Adam can fly upper class, pay for DVC, have numerous trips a year. I work 80 hours a week and cant even afford a standard seat to stay for a week. Definitely in the wrong job

Reactions: 11
It brings me no pleasure to report that I found Hattan a lot more tolerable on his own. Gary brings out a nasty, annoying side to him apparently.
That's good to hear, as someone who travels solo I'm always on the lookout for solo vlogs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.