Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all content. It’s not a vlog if there’s no “surprise”
I think that's what's standing out more and more, how set up it all is. He is beginning to get like Victoria from disney in (no) detail, its all so predictable, shody camera work (lost count of how much was out of focus) and very little detail. And don't get me started on the hyena laughter!

Reactions: 7
Adams making plenty of money from his ad revenue and books, merch etc then paying himself a salary I guess to keep the wheel turning. You can see from his public info accounts.
A13F58A0-FB6E-4AFB-BD82-C240333F4FE4.jpeg

He gets massive views for his vlogs. Significantly more than Tim Tracker. One of his videos has 800k+ views

Reactions: 3
Wasn't that due to covid though when we were all locked in and watching vlogs? Everyone's views went high. His post covid vlogs haven't done anywhere near that. Still very good views don't get me wrong, but 800k is definitely the exception rather than the rule

Reactions: 2
His December 2021 trip did very well too. Travel day 425k 2nd day 340.

I think this new series will do extremely well too.

I’ve no idea how viewing numbers like that translate into money, but considering he has 100k subs, that’s massive engagement.

Oh yeah like I say, I'm.not denying he does well and I think covid really benefited him as when you look at earlier trips his views are much lower. Then the few trips before covid hit went through the roof as people discovered him in lockdown.

It's interesting that he only has 100k subscribers but gets such high views. People obviously watch but for some reason don't subscribe

Reactions: 5
He gets massive views for his vlogs. Significantly more than Tim Tracker. One of his videos has 800k+ views
He does on old videos but vs Tim tracker, Tim is way way way ahead. Adam uploads 3-4 vlogs every few months, so naturally will have high views but not much really. Tim tracker uploads daily and social blade says they get 4-5million views a month, Adam gets 200-300k… night and day

i still don’t understand how Adam is going to keep it going long term. Surely there’s only so many planners and crappy candles he can flog. Adam needs to upload every week if not more

Reactions: 8
Hmmmmm, what are you basing this on? Unless you're being sarcastic, It's not really right by really any way of looking at it.

TT has 850k subs, Adam has 100k. Adam does have one video over 800k views, but TT has about 30 with some topping several million.

Also TT vlogs most days and gets 100-200k per video so his weekly views will be light years ahead of Twattan's. I'm not saying TT is great but, come on.

(not having a go, obviously)

Reactions: 6
Ok fair enough. I was just trying to explain that he gets lots of views compared to other Disney vloggers. His views are impressive. Also, I’d rather watch Adam every few months than Tim’s endless bilge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmmmm, what are you basing this on? Unless you're being sarcastic, It's not really right by really any way of looking at it.

TT has 850k subs, Adam has 100k. Adam does have one video over 800k views, but TT has about 30 with some topping several million.

Also TT vlogs most days and gets 100-200k per video so his weekly views will be light years ahead of Twattan's. I'm not saying TT is great but, come on.

(not having a go, obviously)
not really a fair comparison when TT lives in Florida. The fact Adam has created that is a big achievement especially with the cost involved. TT can just drive down the road and film.

Reactions: 4
not really a fair comparison when TT lives in Florida. The fact Adam has created that is a big achievement especially with the cost involved. TT can just drive down the road and film.
“ Adam has created that is a big achievement” bahahahahhahahahah!!!! Did you watch the video? Half of it is out of focus, it was so boring, same narcissistic rubbish. We all are happy to watch a fun holiday vlog. He is one of the worst vloggers out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will probably get crucified for this and I still think there is a lot wrong with Adam and certainly Gary, but watching that vlog tonight and comparing it with a lot of UK vloggers that I’ve been watching recently (I go to WDW in a week) him and Gary are a lot more entertaining than most.

Reactions: 19
He needs to sort out his focusing, it’s indefensible, but I did enjoy it too. It’ll probably be the only Wish vlog series I’ll watch.

“ Adam has created that is a big achievement” bahahahahhahahahah!!!! Did you watch the video? Half of it is out of focus, it was so boring, same narcissistic rubbish. We all are happy to watch a fun holiday vlog. He is one of the worst vloggers out there.
why watch then 😂 it is a big achievement for anyone to get that many views

He needs to sort out his focusing, it’s indefensible, but I did enjoy it too. It’ll probably be the only Wish vlog series I’ll watch.
Yeah it’s got worse I’ve no idea what causes it

Hi Adam. Hope your tour of the Wish won’t be out of focus and capturing unflattering angles of your chin more than the ship. Perhaps it could be saved in the edit still if needed? Ta.

• Haha

I’ve noticed a lot of vloggers using the Canon G7x have issues with focus nowadays. I suspect there is an inherent problem after years of use or a firmware release that screwed them up. Once again all the sheep following each other all using the same camera and now they all have cameras that don’t focus properly!

Adams making plenty of money from his ad revenue and books, merch etc then paying himself a salary I guess to keep the wheel turning. You can see from his public info accounts.View attachment 1480733
Hardly making plenty of money from what I can read from that. If I’m reading correctly looks like he pays himself £40k a year, not exactly 1st class and DVC wage is it?

Last edited:
I’ve noticed a lot of vloggers using the Canon G7x have issues with focus nowadays. I suspect there is an inherent problem after years of use or a firmware release that screwed them up. Once again all the sheep following each other all using the same camera and now they all have cameras that don’t focus properly!

Hardly making plenty of money from what I can read from that. If I’m reading correctly looks like he pays himself £40k a year, not exactly 1st class and DVC wage is it?
Is if it’s a side gig. He surely doesn’t post enough to be full time

Reactions: 1

No where on there does it actually detail what is paid to him. He runs a limited company with only a requirement that ‘micro’ accounts are shared on companies house, income is not indicated on that statement. You are only seeing ‘assets’ and similar creditor details.

how he divvies up payroll, dividends, expenses to him as a director and third party outgoings is not publicly available from there.

id put money on his Upper class travel being upgrade or miles plus money with his stacks of airmiles. Can’t imagine him shelling out £2k per ticket for the fare (they are crazy money right now)…unless this is how he is travelling in future…

Notice this person is a new member and obviously either Adam himself or a fan

Reactions: 1
I've got more than ten years on Adam. He shouldn't have deeper crow's feet than me.

Has Adam used up his DVC points? Why are they at Pop Century?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.