Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @guccigang for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Vlog series just finished and I think we all agree it’s been a snooze fest
Were upset that there was reduced housekeeping (even I knew this before I went in November so why they didn’t do research 🤷🏻‍♀️)
Gary buying pins
Adam bought into DVC at Riviera
Several irritating Gary-cams thanking Adam for bringing paying for him to come
Adam pushing Gary around the parks in a wheelchair are like scenes from Little Britain with Lou and Andy
Gary bought pins
Going on two rides at Universal and then going back to their room as they were tired (were gifted the tickets so no wonder they weren’t arsed about using them)
Fake crying about getting an upgrade to a suite at Yacht Club and assuming it’s ‘because of us’
Gary buying pins
Adam has since been and left WDW again
Oh and Gary bought more pins as he doesn’t have to shell out for food

As you were!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The problem with modern vloggers that are in a very small area of interest (disney/theme parks) there’s just not enough novelty to keep the viewer watching — especially when each “episode” is like an hour long and barely edited (just clips stitched together it seems) - i actually didn’t hate Adam’s early work with GaryC but now it’s become boring beyond belief!

Reactions: 4
I don't know, I have never really hated Adam's solo videos, but there's something about his interactions with Gary that have always rubbed me the wrong way, mostly because I find Gary so annoying and they seem to bring out the worst in each other. I'm curious to see that if he does a series about his most recent trip, and how that dynamic will or won't be different without Gary to increase the whining quotient exponentially.

I am going to shamefully admit that during his Norwegian fjords cruise a few years ago, he got fully kitted out for Pirate Night, and I honestly thought he looked hot.

Last edited:
  • Wow
during his Norwegian fjords cruise a few years ago, he got fully kitted out for Pirate Night, and I honestly thought he looked hot.
He has the potential to look good most of the time if he dressed better, didn’t act like a know it all wanna be and ditched some of his pals (aka Gary and all the rest of the fakes) and just didn’t come across as a prick

Reactions: 5
He has the potential to look good most of the time if he dressed better
Even when he was thinner, he wore far too many pastels. The pirate get-up was dark-colored and he had surprisingly well-applied guyliner. It worked for him.

Needs to do something about his acne, but I won't shade for that.

I’d deffo do him If he could promise not to speak 😀
Gary C… not so much 🙂

• Haha
Adam does look a little rough on his vlogs sometimes, probably because he's not getting good rest - but apart from that you could do a lot worse (case in point: GaryC)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just can’t with the “Whatever Happened to Baby Jane” vlogs. I can’t even hate watch these. So terrible. And I’m so glad Gary had the cop on not to go again.

i do agree with your points on the last thread about people wanting Disney because of the bubble/insulation from the real world. That’s true and not a problem in small doses. It only gets weird when people dash back there every few weeks. Some of my favourite travel vlogs have been the Disney hobby vloggers who vlog their non-Disney trips.I don’t need to see people in a war zone or getting harassed in a sweaty market somewhere but it is nice when a Disney adult can do a few days in New York or New Orleans and exist like a normal adult - not dashing back to a room to watch Disney or lamenting Joffreys.

Reactions: 1
So from that last video, we can assume that Gary was supposed to go on this 2nd trip but decided not to go?? Completely right decision when he was struggling so much at the end and was a burden to Adam pushing him around. For once, someone who passed down a free trip to put health first and it will be interesting to see new Adam content without Gary

So from that last video, we can assume that Gary was supposed to go on this 2nd trip but decided not to go?? Completely right decision when he was struggling so much at the end and was a burden to Adam pushing him around. For once, someone who passed down a free trip to put health first and it will be interesting to see new Adam content without Gary
He really did make the right decision but by the end of this trip he looked in pain, exhausted and for the first time he looked his age. For whatever reason this trip took a lot out of him and if he felt as bad as he looked I'd say another trip wasn't even a consideration. If we knew the whole story he was probably in bed for weeks after this.

Reactions: 5
The latter.

Although that's also a "would you rather be shot in the arm, or in the leg?"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.