Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldfishbowl

Thank God she “survived” January in Ireland. We are forever indebted to Christopher Columbus for discovering America, and Caroline McKenna for discovering Australia. Teach us, oh great one, how to set an alarm clock and where to find decent coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 24

hdbe45

I actually find it borderline creepy that she purposely sat outside her old school with a camera set up waiting for her old class to come out of whatever class they were in to ambush them and say hi. Just something a bit off about loitering around school property with a phone set up when you no longer work there. It doesn’t sit right!

Reactions: 21
She is really full of shit isn't she? Does she think that people in Ireland were only sitting there shivering in their stone huts waiting for her to come home and tell them to get up early, to go out and enjoy nature and to live more like Australians? Australians do not all live the same way? Has she lived in the outback? Has she lived in the inner West of Sydney with gangs and crime and drugs rife on the streets. She lived in a privileged way in Sydney, she had money to spend and no dependants. That is not how all Australians live. She is delusional.

Reactions: 20

TattelDoDonkey

Just noticed she has deleted and re uploaded this video with a different caption
"The moment it hits you" 😂
That moment after you set up your tripod, set the phone up, pressed video and did several takes of dropping to your knees.....walking back to your phone, watching said footage back, edit and cut, add mellow music and post.

Ah yes.....that moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but someone who hangs around with a girlfriend abuser and is obsessed with Conor McGregor, a serial r*pist, is not someone who “just spreads positivity”

She’ll do anything for a bit of attention and to build her brand, evident in her hanging around with Tony McAleavey even after what he had done to his ex.

Evident in not supporting our local mental health charity despite going on and on about all her “local friends” (People who she would have never looked sideways at) who committed suicide but supporting PIPs instead (clearly for the exposure)

Evident in opening an extortionate tutoring centre in a town where a large majority of the town is social housing. It isn’t for the good of helping others or kids at all or for spreading positivity, it is blatantly for the fact that the rates on that unit were low and she wants to up her exposure.

(I don’t even want to think about the impact that centre will have on the children whose parents can’t afford those sessions & the pressure the parents will feel trying to keep up appearances!!)

Fact of the matter is, she grew up living an extremely privileged life, living on the harbour, never had to work herself through schooling, never wanted for anything, whilst on the other end of town people her age were living a much harder life which she was blind to.
She then went off to work in a private school in Aus, again blind to the real world.

She is deluded and out of touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

boarddotie

VIP Member
Wonder how she’s gonna turn her niece’s Christening tomorrow into “The Caroline Show”
"If you said to me a year ago I would be...."
"Leaving Australia, where I lived for 7 years, made me realise the value of family"
"My first family function since I gave up the dreaded drink"
"I've been coaching my wee niece to stay under the holy water font for 2.whole.minutes. Cold water therapy is for everyone"

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lovely_rita

I actually find it borderline creepy that she purposely sat outside her old school with a camera set up waiting for her old class to come out of whatever class they were in to ambush them and say hi. Just something a bit off about loitering around school property with a phone set up when you no longer work there. It doesn’t sit right!
I found it very inappropriate too. I was a TEFL teacher years ago, so learned appropriate boundaries with students. It was a bit trickier as my students were sometimes my age, or older. But there still needed to be a firm 'position of authority' line.

Even more so with actual schoolchildren. I just find it so strange that she would hang around like a former pupil to see her old chums. You are not their friend, and they are kids. It feels so NEEDY.

Shanto

Deleted..... cos there is no way on earth of explaining a way out of that because its fruit. Lol what a fraud

• Haha

goldfishbowl

Is this dickhead actually saying the plane missed its take off slot because of her going to Wimhoff?! The skill of this girl being able to make everything about her ASTOUNDS me!
It’s the way she words everything
ME and a group of MY followers” instead of “a group of 11 of us are climbing Kili…”
MY sunrise socials” (she might have founded one in Sydney but hardly think she’s anything to do with the one in Doha for example).
MY breath work classes
It’s her world and we just live in it.

At her workshop she posted a clip of her saying it was a safe space and “I’ve been through it all, everything you’re going through”
Please Caroline, tell us your experiences of Divorce, Misscarriage or struggling to conceive, losing a parent or sibling, debt, abuse, drug addiction.
Nah, Caroline emigarated and 2 boyfriends that didn’t work out. Boo hoo

She doesn’t have a problem with alcohol but it makes her a melter in relationships, gives her anxiety and she’s saved $30,000 (?!!) this year not drinking.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Has to be something to do with this. What the hell else could it be 😂 unless she’s opening a shop with ‘county down under’ merch 😅
---
omg lads nooooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I must start putting my level of drunk on my vinted outfits. This has killed me off honestly 😭😭🤣🤣
NAH SHE HAS NOT WROTE THAT ON HER VINTED
STICK A FORK IN ME, I’m done

• Haha

goldfishbowl

So Carol had to leave Oktoberfest early. Why would someone who preaches every day about being sober want to go to a beer festival?
Temptation must have got too much.
Also, how can she claim she is over the party scene but went to Ibiza closing parties a couple of weeks ago. This girl is hypocrisy

goldfishbowl

“When you don’t drink anymore and the girls take you to a spa”
What the fuck is the correlation between the two???

• Haha

amhungry

I thought Carol wasn't an influencer?? So why's she boasting about being happy to be back teaching** after a year of being an 'influencer'. Just like she didn't have a problem with drink I suppose. LIES.........LIES..........LIES

**It's also not teaching, it's a glorified homework club.

• Wow
  • Heart
OMG what is actually wrong with her. She is absolutely insufferable with the whole "I don't drink anymore". Guess what, I haven't drank in about 6 years. Do I feel the need to bang on about it 24/7, absolutely not. It's not even a conversation, why would I ever talk about it to anyone. Does she think she is superior to everyone else now because she doesn't drink? Absolute DOSE. So unrelateable. It's all "me me me". Look at how much better I am than you because I don't drink. And I get up at 5am, i am so much more productive than you. And I only fly business class to Australia because I'm not a peasant like you. Oh and I'm a dual citizen, you only have citizenship of one country, poor you. I'm climbing Kilimanjaro, when did you last climb a mountain? You're not as superior as me.

Why can't she just live her life without bragging about everything. It is such an unattractive quality in a person.

Any wonder she's single. Who could listen to her the way she carries on.

Reactions: 13

amhungry

The latest reel on Instagram, spend a Sunday with her now she doesn't drink... Awk bore off, we get it you don't drink, you miss living in oz, you miss your ex & you're desperate to be an insta hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13