A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17 people raising money. Minimum the amount should be 51k raise. 3 grand each. That amount is fairly poor. But nonetheless anything helps.

I like the girl, I think she’s just lost and trying to find something. I don’t think she is a bad person in any shape or form. Just a lost soul. And getting more and more lost.

Reactions: 3
I was like “you know what, fair fucks to her” - I didn’t think she’d do it.
Buttttt, here come the dramatics

Broken toenails and a nosebleed are pretty minor to some injuries people get climbing mountains 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Oh God. The footage of her dropping to the ground with her head in her hands after making sure she set her phone up on a tripod to record herself first. I just can’t. I would be fuming if she was using my departed family members name in one of these stories/reels for attention. It’s honestly undoing any good she did in the first place

Reactions: 12
Oh God. The footage of her dropping to the ground with her head in her hands after making sure she set her phone up on a tripod to record herself first. I just can’t. I would be fuming if she was using my departed family members name in one of these stories/reels for attention. It’s honestly undoing any good she did in the first place
Omg I know I was thinking the same, everything is so peformafive and over the top and she makes sure she’s set the camera up first it’s so cringe. I hope she got permission to mention all those names?
I know they fell out but she’s no better than sinead heg, she used to put stories up all the time about this guy who passed away from her home town. Apparently the family ordered her not to post about him anymore and I don’t think she has since

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg I know I was thinking the same, everything is so peformafive and over the top and she makes sure she’s set the camera up first it’s so cringe. I hope she got permission to mention all those names?
I know they fell out but she’s no better than sinead heg, she used to put stories up all the time about this guy who passed away from her home town. Apparently the family ordered her not to post about him anymore and I don’t think she has since
I was thinking this, “my student XXX and their sister” sorry what 🫣
Why are you naming any person you’ve ever encountered that has committed suicide.

if she’s that concerned about the suicide rate in our town and thinking about all those who have committed suicide here then she really could’ve donated MYMY and made a real impact to our community!!

Reactions: 8
8 grid posts in the last 24hours and god knows how many stories....she's guna rinse this for all its worth. Climbing Kilimanjaro for Instagram clout. I remember seeing a quote once and it would be worthwhile Caroline reflecting on it whilst by the pool....

"If you couldn't post about it, would you still want to do it?"

Reactions: 10
“A well deserved safari” lol Caroline self praise is no praise!!
---
She left a great job and great life to go to Africa (1 country out of nearly 50 that make up the African continent!) for less than 3 weeks in total I’d say 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Get ready with me to climb a bleeping mountain. She needs to seriously give herself a shake
This is actually wild! I seriously think she has lost the plot. Also “I put the bellaminta face tanner on last night and think it looks great” first of all it looks horrendous but secondly fake tanning up the mountain?! She is living in Lala land

Reactions: 7
This is actually wild! I seriously think she has lost the plot. Also “I put the bellaminta face tanner on last night and think it looks great” first of all it looks horrendous but secondly fake tanning up the mountain?! She is living in Lala land
I’m sure she was limited in what she could take with her as I presume she had to carry it in her backpack? Makeup and fake tan wouldn’t be in my essentials list now…. Like could they even shower over the 5 days 🤣🙈

I’m sure she was limited in what she could take with her as I presume she had to carry it in her backpack? Makeup and fake tan wouldn’t be in my essentials list now…. Like could they even shower over the 5 days 🤣🙈
I was looking it up, she wouldnt have had to carry that stuff just what ever she needed for each day, there is people that come in every day and get your tent and stuff and bring it further up to a new campsite and they set up like a marquee for meals ect.

Reactions: 1
I was looking it up, she wouldnt have had to carry that stuff just what ever she needed for each day, there is people that come in every day and get your tent and stuff and bring it further up to a new campsite and they set up like a marquee for meals ect.
Making them carry her tan makes it worse then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just noticed she has deleted and re uploaded this video with a different caption

Attachments

• Wow
Just noticed she has deleted and re uploaded this video with a different caption
"The moment it hits you" 😂
That moment after you set up your tripod, set the phone up, pressed video and did several takes of dropping to your knees.....walking back to your phone, watching said footage back, edit and cut, add mellow music and post.

Ah yes.....that moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.