A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s she looking tickets for the all Ireland for? Christ she’s just one of them people that had to be somewhere for the gram

Reactions: 6
What’s she looking tickets for the all Ireland for? Christ she’s just one of them people that had to be somewhere for the gram
A blow in 😬 tickets for an all ireland should be given to people who attend all the matches and support their team 👏

Reactions: 2
I Got blocked for asking a few questions

I notice shes replaced alcohol with monster energy drinks, red bull etc

No harm to ya girl but they will rot your teeth and have you wired with the shite that’s in them. Just as bad as drinking alcohol if not worse

The constant jumping on bandwagons. She’s all over the gaff

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A blow in 😬 tickets for an all ireland should be given to people who attend all the matches and support their team 👏
Jersey chaser. Football will be her latest “thing” so impress some lad or try to get with a county baller. Ever notice how she hardly ever mentions UFC anymore but in oz she was a MASSIVE fan. Such a pick me girl

Reactions: 7
Is this head actually saying the plane missed its take off slot because of her going to Wimhoff?! The skill of this girl being able to make everything about her ASTOUNDS me!
why would she even mention that in that question box!Nothing at all to do with the question 😴😴

Reactions: 2
Is this head actually saying the plane missed its take off slot because of her going to Wimhoff?! The skill of this girl being able to make everything about her ASTOUNDS me!
No I think that was true. She stood in her kecks for a week in the snow with that Iceman creep and was properly sick after it straight onto a holiday in NYC. Not the greatest advertisement for the ice man method.

Reactions: 4
It’s the way she words everything
ME and a group of MY followers” instead of “a group of 11 of us are climbing Kili…”
MY sunrise socials” (she might have founded one in Sydney but hardly think she’s anything to do with the one in Doha for example).
MY breath work classes
It’s her world and we just live in it.

At her workshop she posted a clip of her saying it was a safe space and “I’ve been through it all, everything you’re going through”
Please Caroline, tell us your experiences of Divorce, Misscarriage or struggling to conceive, losing a parent or sibling, debt, abuse, drug addiction.
Nah, Caroline emigarated and 2 boyfriends that didn’t work out. Boo hoo

Reactions: 15
Was she meant to go to a Man U match today and them playing in Dublin? Her in Manchester 🙈🫢

Reactions: 1
She must read here cause she’s really stopped posting about her daily check in that she’s not drinking. But have to give it to her, it’s a talent to fit an AF link or discount code in to every single story she puts up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must read here cause she’s really stopped posting about her daily check in that she’s not drinking. But have to give it to her, it’s a talent to fit an AF link or discount code in to every single story she puts up
Ah you spoke too soon 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she tell random weird white lies.
“I’ve got really long and thick hair naturally”

sure she took her weave out the other day and you could piss through her hair, that was also shoulder length!

out of everything she does, the silly white lies annoy me the most… that and her hanging out with Tony the woman beater mcaleavey and being obsessed with a r*pist and abuser like mcgregor, shows what type of person she is!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.