Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldfishbowl

I am CRINGING at “dress- Zara 5th avenue”
We get it babe, you’re in nyc for 5 days. Next thing it will be “thong- Primark Royal Avenue” 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

dontcome@me

VIP Member
surprised she hasn’t gone up to Daniel Ricciardo “did you know I was in Australia??”
The big creep filming him from across the room, zoomed in to the last to make out almost like she was with them. No shame. They were trying to relax and have a drink after the race

Reactions: 11

Totallygobsmacked

Someone mentioned the Caroline Show on here and I can't unsee it now. Everything is me me me.
MY guest is MY friend who is coming to MY retreat. She needs to tone it down a bit.

Also her reel says I've been living in Australia the last 7 years. She's been home for 9 or 10 months now hasn't she, when is she going to find something else to bang on about everyday. Ffs

Reactions: 10

goldfishbowl

This is coming from the same girl who I know for a fact has made fun of how people speak. The same girl who looked me up and down when I walked into a bar bathroom and said hello to her.
She’s allowed to make everyone else feel small. Rub it in peoples faces when she flies first class and people are struggling to feed their kids. Preach that people should be like her but is openly admitting she’s been faking it cos “behind the scenes” she’s been subjected to trolling.

Caroline is a mean girl who can’t face hearing a few home truths.

I scrolled through her comments for the past few weeks and seen one mean comment (it said she looked like the girl from the grinch lol). Although maybe she deleted them to maintain her perfect image.

TattelDoDonkey

Every single Q&A is the exact same questions asked and answers to fit her narrative.
Caroline see when you're sending yourself all these questions, have a word with yourself, no ones asking you this anymore. Think of your followers, we're bored to tears with your self serving shit. Download my book, listen to my podcast, checkout my discount code, if you too want to live a life like me here's my recommendations for various destinations, help me pay, sponsor me for Kilimanjaro! Oh and did I mention I don't drink, single and used to live in Australia. Oh Caroline the great please tell me how to get over my break up!

dodo21

Basically….. if nobody knew it….. the huge secret is ….. She is a dual citizen of two countries

• Haha

Totallygobsmacked

Sorry what the actual fuck? I'm a numbers gal so let me get this right:

$30,000 AUD = £15,000 (in very rough terms)
£15,000 over 365 days = £41 PER DAY.

Even in London prices, you can get a glass of wine for £10 in a nice bar/ pub (give or take, depending on the size).

So she was having the equivalent of 4 glasses (aka 1 and a bit bottles of wine) per day?!

Either shes a big fat liar or fuck me that screams alcoholic.

Totallygobsmacked

Caroline everyday:

"I like to be present. I never go on social media before 9am. You must do this too, be like me I'm the best"

05:54 this morning: 🤔🤔

20230823_063342.jpg

• Haha

Lollipops23

VIP Member
She has zero style- the dodgy hair and tan is like what most of us wore at 20. Did she never mature beyond that?

TattelDoDonkey

Not an influencer....🤔

Gym+Coffee,
BPerfect Cosmetics,
Myo Tape,
Taste Ireland,
Lumi,
The Dress House,
LMD Cosmetics,
Bellamianta,
My Adventure Project......
Are they all just paying you that affiliate money for the sake of it, aye? 🤥😂

"My followers", "My students", this one thinks shes f'n Jesus! What ever did we know about mental health until Saint Caroline came along!

MELTER 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Her story about how the owner of BPerfect Brendan never wrote back to her when she approached him looking for sponsorship to start her podcast when she had no followers 🤣🤣🤣 is she trying to have a pretty woman big mistake huge moment 🤣 everything she does is so cringe to me. She talks about Peter Pan syndrome in men in Sydney but I think she has a touch of it herself. I’m only a couple of years older than her and find her so immature in ways, like she’s clinging on to her 20s

• Haha

TreesOfGreen

Her lack of perspective is genuinely concerning. All this nonsense ‘we couldn’t phone home’ you’re gone less than a day love.

I Got blocked for asking a few questions

I notice shes replaced alcohol with monster energy drinks, red bull etc

No harm to ya girl but they will rot your teeth and have you wired with the shite that’s in them. Just as bad as drinking alcohol if not worse

The constant jumping on bandwagons. She’s all over the gaff

• Wow