A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline sure as hell posts like someone in recovery, yet she always denies it. Pure clickbait, or she just won't admit she has a problem.

I always found her a bit cringe, but harmless. Now I think she is a pain in the arse.

Reactions: 7
Caroline sure as hell posts like someone in recovery, yet she always denies it. Pure clickbait, or she just won't admit she has a problem.

I always found her a bit cringe, but harmless. Now I think she is a pain in the arse.
Shes painful!

Reactions: 1
My friend is going to the wedding next week, wonder will her mystery man appear then?
Heard a wee rumour that there’s gonna be security at the wedding. Dying to see lol. Can lit imagine Caroline’s main character syndrome taking over and her wearing white or cream lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What an absolute c u next tuesday. Me me me with this one. I will be climbing Kilimanjaro with a group of MY followers 🤦🏼‍♀️ How patronising, I'd be livid if I was part of the group going to be referred to as a follower of Caroline. Absolute god complex 🖕🏼
The people in the group should be credited in their own right, some experienced hikers and I bet they'll blow little miss hair extensions doing it for the gram, out of the park getting up that mountain. I say this as a friend of someone in the hiking group. Caroline has been lazy, entitled and a nightmare to deal with throughout. She is coming across as the pied piper with her minions behind her going in this mountain. duck off 😡

Attachments

Give it time, her clock is ticking...bunny boiler Caroline will expose herself soon and he'll be away like the rest of them 😄
Sure it will be content for ‘grieving’ insta content books and podcast for months and years after when she does 🤪

That’s her USP - overcoming adversity 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“When you don’t drink anymore and the girls take you to a spa”
What the duck is the correlation between the two???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was thinking this too, they are two completely unrelated things? It’s becoming ridiculous how obsessed she is with the fact that she doesn’t drink

• Haha
Seen it, OMG, like what is the need wee girl?!
I don't drink, never liked the taste of alcohol.... but I don't harp on about going to the spa, tesco, Kilimanjaro, post office, coffee shop, atlantic bleeping ocean all because I don't bloody drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i Have to comment, it’s becoming a wee bit too much. I have 4 friends who are pioneers, they go to clubs, pubs etc, we also go to the spa because it’s a treat, not because there’s no alcohol…wee bit out of touch Caroline

• Heart
Seen it, OMG, like what is the need wee girl?!
I don't drink, never liked the taste of alcohol.... but I don't harp on about going to the spa, tesco, Kilimanjaro, post office, coffee shop, atlantic bleeping ocean all because I don't bloody drink.
I don’t get it, it’s not like she was coming home every night getting legless or missing days in work. I listened to her saying that it was bad for her head, which I get. But it’s getting painful now, I wonder is the new man Tony mcAleavey, because he too is becoming unbearable with his ma jokes and wank exercises…

🤣🤣 honestly what a dose she is. Yes I'm sure thats why they took you to the spa Caroline. There is no correlation but she obviously can't miss an opportunity to drop it in somewhere. I'd say the bleeping postman knows she doesn't drink 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get it, it’s not like she was coming home every night getting legless or missing days in work. I listened to her saying that it was bad for her head, which I get. But it’s getting painful now, I wonder is the new man Tony mcAleavey, because he too is becoming unbearable with his ma jokes and wank exercises…
he defo needs his own thread!

Reactions: 2
On reflection those tik tok videos of her singing and dancing with her pupils were pretty unprofessional.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.