A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s so happy why does she need to go to a motivational speaker?
Isn't he part of some big pyramid scheme? And why the duck would you want to stay awake to listen to drivel 24hrs a day? Is she looking for a medal? Tony doesn't know who the duck you are, just someone linings pockets, the same as wimhoff he doesn't know you from Adam either, you're just someone linings pockets for walking in the snow... people who live in snow covered countries can do it every day for free 🤷‍♀️
---
If it’s taking her 6 hours up and down the Donard, she’s gonna struggle badly on Kilimanjaro!!

Would have also been nice to see her support MYMY, since she speaks so much about the mental health epidemic which impacted Newcastle / Kilkeel previously.

it’s good to support local and MYMY have done so much for the community.
She thinks kili will be so easy, she'd in for a rude awakening. People literally die climbing at beast

Reactions: 3
I predict she will take a mystery illness just before the ascent uo Kilimanjaro or start it and have to come back an hour later due to some crisis 😂

Haha are you joking ? I seen a video where she shows how to fill a fridge up with snacks. Who is paying for her to impart any sort or wisdoms lol.
Can’t wait for the flooding of social media after this Tony robbins cult meeting , all of them thinking they are unique and can take over the world with their positive vibes shite when actaully they are more mugs than anyone else for paying for the nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tony Robbinyoublind is 100% a goddam cult ... idiots prancing around for 4 days 🤦‍♀️ how can you take anyone seriously thqt dos that tit
---
Oh look yet ANOTHER reel about not drinking…. Someone has asked if she had a drinking problem. She posts so much about not drinking, I’d say she was an Alcoholic, or getting there. Annoying the tit out of me at the moment. I’m just waiting for the pic of her drinking 😂

Last edited:
She’s driving me to the drink listening to her talking about not drinking!!

The lady does protest too much!!!
FFS her overuse of SOBER especially in that latest cringe reel sends out recovering alcoholic vibes.
Actually vibes of recovering alcoholic who now thinks she better than everyone else!!!

Last edited:
She’s driving me to the drink listening to her talking about not drinking!!

The lady does protest too much!!!
FFS her overuse of SOBER especially in that latest cringe reel sends out recovering alcoholic vibes.
Actually vibes of recovering alcoholic who now thinks she better than everyone else!!!
Someone straight up asked 🤣

Screenshot_20230723_155614_Instagram.jpg

OMG what is actually wrong with her. She is absolutely insufferable with the whole "I don't drink anymore". Guess what, I haven't drank in about 6 years. Do I feel the need to bang on about it 24/7, absolutely not. It's not even a conversation, why would I ever talk about it to anyone. Does she think she is superior to everyone else now because she doesn't drink? Absolute DOSE. So unrelateable. It's all "me me me". Look at how much better I am than you because I don't drink. And I get up at 5am, i am so much more productive than you. And I only fly business class to Australia because I'm not a peasant like you. Oh and I'm a dual citizen, you only have citizenship of one country, poor you. I'm climbing Kilimanjaro, when did you last climb a mountain? You're not as superior as me.

Why can't she just live her life without bragging about everything. It is such an unattractive quality in a person.

Any wonder she's single. Who could listen to her the way she carries on.

Reactions: 13
I'd swear back at the beginning of her sober journey, in Australia, Caroline spoke on her stories of becoming a borderline functioning alcoholic. How she'd binge on weekends and enjoy a glass/bottle of wine on a school night, thinking nothing of it as it was the way of life.
Now she's trying to gaslight us by saying she never had a problem🤔 If you're going to take on a cause Caroline at least be real about it! Fake fake fake with every passing month now.
She goes to Tony Robbins to enforce her goals, sad reality is its probably to become a bigger influencer, she's so far removed from who she started out as on SM.
I also think she should start being reported to the ASA for not declaring her Ads, if you're a hun now Caroline you've got to play by the rules and not pretend your followers are your friends rather than your customers

Reactions: 8
OMG what is actually wrong with her. She is absolutely insufferable with the whole "I don't drink anymore". Guess what, I haven't drank in about 6 years. Do I feel the need to bang on about it 24/7, absolutely not. It's not even a conversation, why would I ever talk about it to anyone. Does she think she is superior to everyone else now because she doesn't drink? Absolute DOSE. So unrelateable. It's all "me me me". Look at how much better I am than you because I don't drink. And I get up at 5am, i am so much more productive than you. And I only fly business class to Australia because I'm not a peasant like you. Oh and I'm a dual citizen, you only have citizenship of one country, poor you. I'm climbing Kilimanjaro, when did you last climb a mountain? You're not as superior as me.

Why can't she just live her life without bragging about everything. It is such an unattractive quality in a person.

Any wonder she's single. Who could listen to her the way she carries on.
Hahahaha I feel like you took this all from my brain! I cannot stand her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's insufferable 😪 she's a full blown instragrammer, she was talking on her podcast that she wants to go down the mental health route and not be advertising brands that don't align with her new vision now she is flat out advertising tan and bronzer, how the tables have turned. Worked a day then realised she had to pay her student loan, straight back to influencing I suppose that keeps her off the tax books, I say alot of undeclared income hence all these trips and flights away 🤔

Gate-keeping ColdPlay now I see. Sick of her holier than thou attitude
Goes on about the ‘little kids’ hopping on a trend but also mentions she’s been a fan sinc she was 12, make it make sense

also not that big of a fan if she forgot the tickets were out🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.