A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s all over the place and it’s clear she’s zooming along at 100mph doing all this tit to make up for something else lacking in her life. I speak from experience, I got sober at 32, it’s even laughable how similar our paths are as I went to Kilimanjaro a year after being sober too and I can sorta relate to her now as I was back then. I crashed and burned and nearly had a break down when I realised I was searching for something that only I could give myself, not trips away or experiences or nice things. Thankfully I made it to AA and it gave me back some peace, calm and contentment in my life that I was searching through all these mental adventures. I’m not saying she needs to do the same but I know I was running around like she was (minus the cringe videos) giving myself all these mini highs one after the other like she seems to be doing instead of living in the moment. I could be wrong and speaking out of turn but I do hope she takes it back a little and realises she doesn’t need to find herself because she comes across as a lovely girl just as she is.
very very well said. She did a v good pod I enjoyed listening to.

I think i was right about the study academy/tutoring business. The only problem is she isn't actually working as a teacher here, is not an examiner and has no experience teaching in NI 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think i was right about the study academy/tutoring business. The only problem is she isn't actually working as a teacher here, is not an examiner and has no experience teaching in NI 🤣
But if you listen to enough BS podcasts and climb a few mountains you can do anything.

Aaaand back to being all about sobriety.
I mean in fairness it’s no mean feat, but the only other people I hear bang on about are recovering alcoholics who NEED to be obsessed with it.

Is this story for real? It seems she was sick for a day and now is talking about health is wealth and how she took getting out of your own bed for granted?! I just don’t know what kind of alternate universe she is living in. (Also glad to be able get out of bed today and be dolled to the 9s?!)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She has zero style- the dodgy hair and tan is like what most of us wore at 20. Did she never mature beyond that?

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t have a problem with alcohol but it makes her a melter in relationships, gives her anxiety and she’s saved $30,000 (?!!) this year not drinking.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry what the actual duck? I'm a numbers gal so let me get this right:

$30,000 AUD = £15,000 (in very rough terms)
£15,000 over 365 days = £41 PER DAY.

Even in London prices, you can get a glass of wine for £10 in a nice bar/ pub (give or take, depending on the size).

So she was having the equivalent of 4 glasses (aka 1 and a bit bottles of wine) per day?!

Either shes a big fat liar or duck me that screams alcoholic.

Reactions: 10
Sorry what the actual duck? I'm a numbers gal so let me get this right:

$30,000 AUD = £15,000 (in very rough terms)
£15,000 over 365 days = £41 PER DAY.

Even in London prices, you can get a glass of wine for £10 in a nice bar/ pub (give or take, depending on the size).

So she was having the equivalent of 4 glasses (aka 1 and a bit bottles of wine) per day?!

Either shes a big fat liar or duck me that screams alcoholic.
Yeh and she said not including her Ubers on nights out or the hangover food next day. Wild money.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeh and she said not including her Ubers on nights out or the hangover food next day. Wild money.
$30k over even 50 weekends of partying is $600. I lived in Sydney for years… would never have spent $600 in any weekend of partying.
Unless she is counting insane drug costs or something in there?

Maybe 600 total on a big weekend for a hen or festival but that would have included accomodation or festival tickets, transport food & drinks. But average $600 EVERY WEEKEND?! Even if she was on a lot of coke, she couldn’t have spent that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
$30k over even 50 weekends of partying is $600. I lived in Sydney for years… would never have spent $600 in any weekend of partying.
Unless she is counting insane drug costs or something in there?

Maybe 600 total on a big weekend for a hen or festival but that would have included accomodation or festival tickets, transport food & drinks. But average $600 EVERY WEEKEND?! Even if she was on a lot of coke, she couldn’t have spent that much.
She just exaggerates everything. She's clearly lying about that $$$ amount unless as you say there were a large amount of drugs involved. How do her 'group of followers' not call her up on anything?!

Also her every few days - "I don't use my phone before 9am because I like to be present and enjoy the here and now ". bleeping bint she's happy to post herself at 2.30 am waking up for her flight today and then again at 6.30am at the airport! So much for presence eh.

Screenshot_20231012-064300_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.