A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah jaysus is she actually excited to he in her local paper? Last time I was excited about that I was about 14….

Reactions: 2
It’s so obvious she writes these herself. But today I’ve noticed a big giveaway. Caroline puts her emoji right at the end of the sentence without taking a space first ‘like this☺’ and you can see it in the text under the photo and in both the ‘messages sent to her’ scrolled through a few of her old captions on photos and it’s like that on loads of them! 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She done a Q&A recently where someone asked if she was looking any staff for her new business and she said no she already had her staff. Now she’s advertising for a tutor. Has someone jumped ship already?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She done a Q&A recently where someone asked if she was looking any staff for her new business and she said no she already had her staff. Now she’s advertising for a tutor. Has someone jumped ship already?
Apparently it’s ’due to popular demand’ 🤥

Her new post about turning 30 just shows how little self awareness and how self absorbed she is. There’s more going on in the world, count another birthday as a blessing instead of being so self indulgent thinking her poor me insta post will garner more sympathy/likes/‘look how far I’ve come I’m fantastic’. Christ she is insufferable she may be my least favourite of the instahuns lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She honestly comes across a few sambos short of a picnic.
I wouldn’t want her teaching my kids, that’s for sure.

Reactions: 4
Loving the photo with her "very experienced " tutors, neither of which look a day over 25! How experienced can they be? 🫣🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Time for thread No.2 for our Carol. May I throw in a Thread Suggestion?

Caroline is off the wine 🍷 - A County Down Under

I could describe her in many ways but this is most catchy 👩🏼‍🏫

Reactions: 3
I thought Carol wasn't an influencer?? So why's she boasting about being happy to be back teaching** after a year of being an 'influencer'. Just like she didn't have a problem with drink I suppose. LIES.........LIES..........LIES

**It's also not teaching, it's a glorified homework club.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Part of her Easter English revision day is watching a film of the book. Jesus wept 🙈 Are parents actually going to fork out for their children to watch a movie?

• Haha
Deleted..... cos there is no way on earth of explaining a way out of that because its fruit. Lol what a fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.