Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angel911

Chatty Member
As someone said this gives off creepy (gullible) cult vibes - this idiot is close to hypothermia and yet won’t admit it.
Whatever your mental issues are - and I’m not being snide we all have them 🙋‍♀️ - chasing some fad like freezing yourself in cold water won’t change them and I don’t believe breathing differently 🫤 is the answer. Maybe it helps some but I’m very sceptical.
Whatever you need to deal with in life - changing your postcode/ job is not going to magically solve anything. How about just being kind to yourself and maybe take a break from social media, I feel sorry for her in a way for she seems very lost.

Reactions: 13

hdbe45

She actually has a horrible figure in my opinion 🙈 that dress does nothing for her when she has no chest at all. I think I had more boobs when I was 12. Is it from excessive exercising?
Ah come on now, saying she has a horrible figure isn’t necessary at all. Not everyone is blessed with boobs either. I’m an E cup and have friends who have never gotten past an A cup even with weight gain, and sometimes I’d kill to not have to wear an ugly bra with a backless dress etc like women with smaller chests can get away with. It’s all relative.

mcsparkle12

The strategically placed bag in the schoolyard video 🤮

And the self professed mindful mental health guru describing herself as a lunatic - real cool carol, real in touch with the mental health advocacy community 👌🏻

• Haha

MaryJones1

The state of her flouncing up the lane to Mass! My family would literally die of embarrassment
---
A dj at a Christening?
I hate when people turn a Christening into a drinking session for the adults. That's not what it's about

Last edited:
  • Heart

LMC

"Being my own boss means no sick days". Come on Caz, you help a few kids with their homework. Wise up.

• Haha

lyncat87

Her new post about turning 30 just shows how little self awareness and how self absorbed she is. There’s more going on in the world, count another birthday as a blessing instead of being so self indulgent thinking her poor me insta post will garner more sympathy/likes/‘look how far I’ve come I’m fantastic’. Christ she is insufferable she may be my least favourite of the instahuns lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12

TattelDoDonkey

😂😂😂 OMG her 'Big News' is that she is now an ambassador for BPerfect! Is there a NI influencer who isn't shilling BPerfect on the gram! Caroline you've went from a teacher to a full blown insta hun!! Oh the shame 🤦🏼‍♀️ You're no role model to those young girls anymore!!

TreesOfGreen

It is a bucketlist dream to get to the F1, how many years did she live in Australia for again? A country that has a formula 1 race every year?
7 years in Australia, she moved home this year and is single after being heartbroken but has never been so happy. And gave up the drink and has never been so happy 😉

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Can anyone off the street go to a school to speak to teens about MH?
What’s mental is that she is being given free reign to go in and speak to them about it when she is not qualified and is not in a good place herself to be giving anyone else advice

goldfishbowl

She waited until the day her sister had the baby to post this. I feel like she’s so jealous of her younger sister being in a relationship and now a new baby; and Caroline is single - again, and has posted this “big dramatic reveal” so that she gets attention too

boarddotie

VIP Member
What’s the first thing you see when you walk in the door? A till 🤣🤣🤣
Screaming. And one of those old tills where you tot up the groceries on the number pad. Then the till drawer pops out with a DING full of pennies and pence.

Who da fook will be paying cash for their child's education where they will need change of 5p?

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Oh God. The footage of her dropping to the ground with her head in her hands after making sure she set her phone up on a tripod to record herself first. I just can’t. I would be fuming if she was using my departed family members name in one of these stories/reels for attention. It’s honestly undoing any good she did in the first place

lyncat87

she’s all over the place and it’s clear she’s zooming along at 100mph doing all this shit to make up for something else lacking in her life. I speak from experience, I got sober at 32, it’s even laughable how similar our paths are as I went to Kilimanjaro a year after being sober too and I can sorta relate to her now as I was back then. I crashed and burned and nearly had a break down when I realised I was searching for something that only I could give myself, not trips away or experiences or nice things. Thankfully I made it to AA and it gave me back some peace, calm and contentment in my life that I was searching through all these mental adventures. I’m not saying she needs to do the same but I know I was running around like she was (minus the cringe videos) giving myself all these mini highs one after the other like she seems to be doing instead of living in the moment. I could be wrong and speaking out of turn but I do hope she takes it back a little and realises she doesn’t need to find herself because she comes across as a lovely girl just as she is.

• Heart

MaryJones1

Her mornings consist of getting up early for absolutely no reason, doing yoga on the floor and moaning about the weather. Why would anyone pay for this?
Yeah most of us have real jobs that don't allow us to spend the morning by the pool in the Slieve Donard. I won't be pre ordering 🤣

Reactions: 11
Jesus she has written a "book" about why she moved home from Australia. Honestly Caroline nobody cares. People move to and from countries every day of the week, it is literally nothing to write home about. Why does she think it warrants so much of a mention? You moved home because you wanted to, no big deal.

• Haha

TattelDoDonkey

"Learning to be okay at 31....."

Picture the scene in her hotel room: setting up her ring/camera stand, checking herself out in the bikini, tossing the hair, is it sitting right? Is my thong wedged up enough? How does my bum look 🤔
Does several takes walking in and out that door, slow and poised, watches each take until she believes she's got the right one to post. Cuts the video, taking out her walking back and forth from the camera looking like a desperate hun. Slaps on a caption about soul fucking searching, life not where she thought it would be at 31, when all she really wants to say is...

CHECK OUT MY BUM! Oh and ask me if I have a discount code.

Desperate craic love 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha