A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested on other threads

Caroline from County Down Northern Ireland now living in Oz
Profession is a teacher but she also podcasts and organises exPat meet up events etc

Feel free to start serving the tea ..

Did a Tiffany Brien - came of IG in August citing trolls as the reason.

Looks more like the IG holiday might have instead coincided with the break up of her most recent relationship. Though it hasn’t been mentioned.
And even more TB like was the support from the old trout Cathy Martin

Reactions: 1
As requested on other threads

Caroline from County Down Northern Ireland now living in Oz
Profession is a teacher but she also podcasts and organises exPat meet up events etc

Feel free to start serving the tea ..

Did a Tiffany Brien - came of IG in August citing trolls as the reason.

Looks more like the IG holiday might have instead coincided with the break up of her most recent relationship. Though it hasn’t been mentioned.
And even more TB like was the support from the old trout Cathy Martin

Is she single now?! Wonder what happened there.
Does anyone know much about her? She comes up on my feed every so often and seen she was somewhere local to my Fiancés family recently at a gig but doesn’t seem like a bad girl.

Used to listen to her podcast and really enjoy it, then she kinda got a big following and now I’m not keen on her.
She’s all over the place one minute it’s ‘do it get on the plane to australia I’m so lucky’ and then the next it’s ‘I miss Ireland I’m so torn and heartbroken’.
The last straw for me was when she posted about this social media break due to trolls but made sure to plug her podcast and then posts started to appear ‘Caroline sees all your messages’ it was clearly her writing that lol. Now she’s back online and it seems the break was because she’s broken up with her bf!

Reactions: 2
Used to listen to her podcast and really enjoy it, then she kinda got a big following and now I’m not keen on her.
She’s all over the place one minute it’s ‘do it get on the plane to australia I’m so lucky’ and then the next it’s ‘I miss Ireland I’m so torn and heartbroken’.
The last straw for me was when she posted about this social media break due to trolls but made sure to plug her podcast and then posts started to appear ‘Caroline sees all your messages’ it was clearly her writing that lol. Now she’s back online and it seems the break was because she’s broken up with her bf!
I also used to listen to her podcasts when she first started but then I realised every single one of them was her moaning about something or other. She’s such a moan. I get sneaky vibes of her I don’t know why I feel like shes not a genuine person

I also used to listen to her podcasts when she first started but then I realised every single one of them was her moaning about something or other. She’s such a moan. I get sneaky vibes of her I don’t know why I feel like shes not a genuine person
Agreed. Also she was posting a lot of stories when she was back in Ireland like videos of a church/ venue and tagged James about getting married there I wonder if it scared him off 😭 he was meant to travel with her back home and didn’t go which i did find strange

Went through her Instagram there and can't see no pictures with him...feel for the poor girl if they are finished

Went through her Instagram there and can't see no pictures with him...feel for the poor girl if they are finished
That’ll be her next 12 months of podcast content 😭
She used to talk about her ex (the one before james) SO MUCH

Reactions: 2
Moving to Australia with her ex and then breaking was her identity :LOL:
God absolutely the more I listened to the podcast the more I felt bad for this poor ex and thinking wow this girl is just totally profiting off her break up which involved two people. Swear she thinks she’s the first EVER person who’s moved abroad with someone and then broken up. It really does happen all the time 🤣

I wonder is she considering moving back home? Strange that she hasn't even mentioned James, she was constantly on about him when they were together.

I think she’s scared to move back home because she will become somewhat irrelevant. Also her latest question box screams ‘don’t ask me about James’

Please tell me I’m not the only one with second hand embarrassment as she sets up her camera and records herself rubbing her eyes, yawning and stretching just for Instagram :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did ye see shes going to Melbourne alone aswell for a few days? Surely if they were stil together he'd go with her?

I swear at least once a week she posts tit like
This bloody hell ive never met anyone before that makes they moved to australia their whole personality. Just get on with your life and crack on lok
Do you know how many thousands of people are living in australia from another country on a working holiday visa

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.