A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the whole world suddenly talk about mental health ?? Whatever happened to building toughness.
I donā€™t think ā€œbuilding toughnessā€ has anything to do with mental health problems. Mental illness is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. Itā€™s probably spoken about more now as people are better educated on the subject and itā€™s become less stigmatised- for the most part. Even the ā€œtoughestā€ can suffer from poor mental health.
I still donā€™t think Caroline is qualified to hold seminars on it. Personally I donā€™t think jumping into cold water is going to cure someone with chronic depression

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t think ā€œbuilding toughnessā€ has anything to do with mental health problems. Mental illness is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. Itā€™s probably spoken about more now as people are better educated on the subject and itā€™s become less stigmatised- for the most part. Even the ā€œtoughestā€ can suffer from poor mental health.
I still donā€™t think Caroline is qualified to hold seminars on it. Personally I donā€™t think jumping into cold water is going to cure someone with chronic depression
I should clarify that Iā€™m separating the likes of bipolar and deep depression from anxiety or feeling blue which everyone gets. And I think itā€™s got to a point where Iā€™m very cynical when instahuns start preaching about it.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m sorry but I never ever listened to a bigger dose in all my life. She is literally on repeat 24/7. I think sheā€™s actually worse than most other Irish influencers at this stage. Iā€™m gonna have to unfollow, hearing that voice is painful at this stage

Reactions: 4
The more she tries to push the 'happiness is not a postcode' narrative, the more evident it is she's deeply unhappy. Her content is boring and rehashed. She needs to come off insta and reevaluate her life.

Am I right in thinking she said a few days ago she was going back to Aus in Oct? Holiday? Or maybe she's only taken a year out and the 'move home' was for dramatic effect.

Reactions: 1
She is really full of tit isn't she? Does she think that people in Ireland were only sitting there shivering in their stone huts waiting for her to come home and tell them to get up early, to go out and enjoy nature and to live more like Australians? Australians do not all live the same way? Has she lived in the outback? Has she lived in the inner West of Sydney with gangs and crime and drugs rife on the streets. She lived in a privileged way in Sydney, she had money to spend and no dependants. That is not how all Australians live. She is delusional.

Reactions: 20
She definitely shoehorns Australia into every single conversation she has. Would do my head in.

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s just so repetitive with the ā€œ I lived in Sydney for 7 years and moved home ā€œ speech and the no alcohol speech. So boring. No vlogs, no make up or fashion vids or even workout content. Tbf any workout stuff is sponsored with gym plus coffee (which no one buys below the age of 30) and any tan or make up is bellmanatia ads.
just same speechā€™s and ads she needs a revamp

Reactions: 2
How does no one try to rein this one in and tell her to stop with the no alcohol shite. She seems to be close with her sister wouldnā€™t you think sheā€™d have a word šŸ˜­šŸ™ˆ She is absolute cringe at this stage. Really shouldnā€™t be dishing out advice about giving it up either when thereā€™s defo more to her going teetotal. We have all had awful hangovers with anxiety through the roof. Also she should completely tone down her hair itā€™s ridiculous with the almost black brows. Rant over šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I don't know owt about this girl but keep coming up on my FYP with icebaths and wimhoff.

Deeply unhappy is right. An ice bath won't make ya happy!

Jesus she has written a "book" about why she moved home from Australia. Honestly Caroline nobody cares. People move to and from countries every day of the week, it is literally nothing to write home about. Why does she think it warrants so much of a mention? You moved home because you wanted to, no big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cringing at her reel. Sheā€™s an actual sad case. Putting up a video of her crying on her birthday over the break up. And now acting like sheā€™s over it while sheā€™s so obviously not. Sure wasnā€™t she in Dublin only a little while ago putting up things like should I move here, stench of desperation off her hoping hoping the ex would see it and take her back I would say. She wasnā€™t even with him that long, it was a COVID relationship that moved way too quickly because of lockdowns etc.

Jesus she has written a "book" about why she moved home from Australia. Honestly Caroline nobody cares. People move to and from countries every day of the week, it is literally nothing to write home about. Why does she think it warrants so much of a mention? You moved home because you wanted to, no big deal.
Morto for her. Wonder how much sheā€™s going to charge lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.