A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is coming from the same girl who I know for a fact has made fun of how people speak. The same girl who looked me up and down when I walked into a bar bathroom and said hello to her.
She’s allowed to make everyone else feel small. Rub it in peoples faces when she flies first class and people are struggling to feed their kids. Preach that people should be like her but is openly admitting she’s been faking it cos “behind the scenes” she’s been subjected to trolling.

Caroline is a mean girl who can’t face hearing a few home truths.

I scrolled through her comments for the past few weeks and seen one mean comment (it said she looked like the girl from the grinch lol). Although maybe she deleted them to maintain her perfect image.

Reactions: 10
She’s so sanctimonious. Get down off your high horse Carol

Imagine putting out content with the message to be more like her, do better etc. And she questions why she’s trolled! She just makes herself so unlikeable the majority of the time

Reactions: 5
She’s just looking for sympathy and engagement. Thriving on the ‘oh you poor thing’ comments

Reactions: 3
These people coming online stating their page is a platform to improve others mental health when really it’s just to make money, and then don’t like when they’re called out on their tit. There’s no accountability and Carol is not a person who should delve out mental health advice when she’s so desperate for validation.

everything she does is for the gram and for us to look how great she is etc, anyone with a bit of cop on will see how pathetic it all is. She’s one of the most insecure people I see on Instagram but trying to project otherwise.

Reactions: 7
If ever there was a girl with serious self esteem issues it’s her.

It doesn’t matter if you sit in freezing water or hike up mountains - what’s in your head goes with you everywhere - whatever trauma she has in her life she’d be better dealing with it with a professional instead of all this quackery here and purporting to ‘care’ for others when in actual fact SHE is the one who needs help.

Saying the trolls won’t get the better of her just means that they already have 🤷‍♀️

Passive aggressive nonsense - which just feeds her vanity and feelings of low self worth.

If I was her family I’d be very worried and asking her to just calm down and look inwards for a while 😬

• Heart
Sean Casey who is from the north too, they hung out a bit when she came home (I think she was trying to get some of his followers). Anyway she introduced him to ice baths. Lately he’s been saying things like people doing ice baths are talking shite sort of thing I laugh every time. His attitude is less food + exercise = weight loss. Walk = good for the head. none of this other white, taping mouths ice baths breathing masks. 🙄

• Heart
Sean Casey who is from the north too, they hung out a bit when she came home (I think she was trying to get some of his followers). Anyway she introduced him to ice baths. Lately he’s been saying things like people doing ice baths are talking shite sort of thing I laugh every time. His attitude is less food + exercise = weight loss. Walk = good for the head. none of this other white, taping mouths ice baths breathing masks. 🙄
Yeah I like him - it’s not rocket science ! Weight loss has been over complicated for decades simply because that industry is worth billions, and he talks about keeping life simple, stick to friends/family and really just all things in moderation. Simple but effective mantra for happiness and a good life.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but someone who hangs around with a girlfriend abuser and is obsessed with Conor McGregor, a serial r*pist, is not someone who “just spreads positivity”

She’ll do anything for a bit of attention and to build her brand, evident in her hanging around with Tony McAleavey even after what he had done to his ex.

Evident in not supporting our local mental health charity despite going on and on about all her “local friends” (People who she would have never looked sideways at) who committed suicide but supporting PIPs instead (clearly for the exposure)

Evident in opening an extortionate tutoring centre in a town where a large majority of the town is social housing. It isn’t for the good of helping others or kids at all or for spreading positivity, it is blatantly for the fact that the rates on that unit were low and she wants to up her exposure.

(I don’t even want to think about the impact that centre will have on the children whose parents can’t afford those sessions & the pressure the parents will feel trying to keep up appearances!!)

Fact of the matter is, she grew up living an extremely privileged life, living on the harbour, never had to work herself through schooling, never wanted for anything, whilst on the other end of town people her age were living a much harder life which she was blind to.
She then went off to work in a private school in Aus, again blind to the real world.

She is deluded and out of touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but someone who hangs around with a girlfriend abuser and is obsessed with Conor McGregor, a serial r*pist, is not someone who “just spreads positivity”

She’ll do anything for a bit of attention and to build her brand, evident in her hanging around with Tony McAleavey even after what he had done to his ex.

Evident in not supporting our local mental health charity despite going on and on about all her “local friends” (People who she would have never looked sideways at) who committed suicide but supporting PIPs instead (clearly for the exposure)

Evident in opening an extortionate tutoring centre in a town where a large majority of the town is social housing. It isn’t for the good of helping others or kids at all or for spreading positivity, it is blatantly for the fact that the rates on that unit were low and she wants to up her exposure.

(I don’t even want to think about the impact that centre will have on the children whose parents can’t afford those sessions & the pressure the parents will feel trying to keep up appearances!!)

Fact of the matter is, she grew up living an extremely privileged life, living on the harbour, never had to work herself through schooling, never wanted for anything, whilst on the other end of town people her age were living a much harder life which she was blind to.
She then went off to work in a private school in Aus, again blind to the real world.

She is deluded and out of touch with reality.
What did Tony do to his ex?

Screenshot_20231129-062131_Instagram.jpg
"still slumming it" - Does she thinks saying this will make her relatable and likeable?? Last week she captioned something "backpacker life" too. She's so out of touch with reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahahahahaha this HAS to be a message from her burner phone so as she can fulfil her contractual obligations! Her hair is so dry and corse 😂😂😂 Forever looks awful!
Screenshot_20231129_083916_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Surely after almost a decade living there she's loads of mates she could stay with rather than hosteling it up??
Most of us retire from hostel life by 30....

Reactions: 4
Surely after almost a decade living there she's loads of mates she could stay with rather than hosteling it up??
Most of us retire from hostel life by 30....
This girl has the same Peter Pan syndrome she says the aussie boys have! Refuses to grow up running about trying to appear cool to the younger generation. It's tragic really!

Reactions: 2
This girl has the same Peter Pan syndrome she says the aussie boys have! Refuses to grow up running about trying to appear cool to the younger generation. It's tragic really!
I think because she doesn't have the husband and kids that she says she doesn't want (bur we know she does) this is the way to try and convince herself she is happy. I'd say this is very common these days.

• Heart
Nothing wrong with not wanting a spouse or kids, it’s not for everyone.
But she’s just coming across as a sad case, no real mates or roots (other than her awful hair).

Reactions: 4
Two new “friends” on her run. Calling Mick Conlan her mate cos she did a podcast with him. Does she not have many friends and tries to make it seem like she had loads? (Quality over quantity Carol love). Or is she just delusional.

Also, I really don’t think she should share a song with the N word on her very public platform 😳

Screenshot_20231201_193723_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231201_193719_Instagram.jpg

Our Carol keeping it real on Instagram as per 🙄
Knowing so many young girls follow her from her previous school yet the suckin in on that stomach! Way to promote body positivity Caz! ✨️
She is the most insecure woman on that app!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.