A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some sort of ice bath and wellness hub?
That would be an obvious one

my other thoughts:
Something to do with teaching… tutoring/grinds etc.
Something beauty related - given she couldn’t go out for a night in AUSTRALIA without taking about 2 days to get ready, facial, spray tan, professional hair and makeup done 🙄

Reactions: 1
Has to be something to do with this. What the hell else could it be 😂 unless she’s opening a shop with ‘county down under’ merch 😅
---
omg lads nooooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I must start putting my level of drunk on my vinted outfits. This has killed me off honestly 😭😭🤣🤣
NAH SHE HAS NOT WROTE THAT ON HER VINTED
STICK A FORK IN ME, I’m done

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is so obsessed with herself. It is so sad that she has to CONSTANTLY remind us that she doesn't drink anymore. Nobody cares.

Caroline knows what she is doing. She has been told enough times that her wording heavily implies she had a problem and is in recovery. She uses that wording on purpose for more clicks. I find that so gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She is so obsessed with herself. It is so sad that she has to CONSTANTLY remind us that she doesn't drink anymore. Nobody cares.

Caroline knows what she is doing. She has been told enough times that her wording heavily implies she had a problem and is in recovery. She uses that wording on purpose for more clicks. I find that so gross.
Are we sure she didn't have an actual problem?

Reactions: 1
Where is she finding the money? She's a teacher and we all know how most cities in Oz are very expensive to live in.

Oh did she live in Australia? I didn't know 🤣
That would be an obvious one

my other thoughts:
Something to do with teaching… tutoring/grinds etc.
Something beauty related - given she couldn’t go out for a night in AUSTRALIA without taking about 2 days to get ready, facial, spray tan, professional hair and makeup done 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is she finding the money? She's a teacher and we all know how most cities in Oz are very expensive to live in.
She came home from Oz with 100k in the bank (allegedly)
Lives rent free with mummy and daddy
Has use of mummy’s car
Is a full blown insta hun/BA for several brands
Makes people pay to listen to her ice bath/breathwork mumbo jumbo

That reel where she’s on a podcast and talks about her ego going to her head in past tense really made me chuckle. Her head is even more inflated now

Reactions: 4
Just came across her recent tik tok about turning 32- living with mum and dad, no husband, kids etc.. saying how happy she is, shes in no hurry to have kids bla bla bla.

who is she trying to convince👀

oh and please note she’s not dating because everyone asks her out but she doesn’t want to. Had to ensure she got that part in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just came across her recent tik tok about turning 32- living with mum and dad, no husband, kids etc.. saying how happy she is, shes in no hurry to have kids bla bla bla.

who is she trying to convince👀

oh and please note she’s not dating because everyone asks her out but she doesn’t want to. Had to ensure she got that part in lol
The girl doth protest too much!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.