Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozhun

VIP Member
Imagine being on holiday with your 9 year old and publicly stating you won't be very active on the Internet as you're having a break...then not only post a ridiculous amount of selfies but also take the time to read up on a gossip forum about yourself too 🙄

If she could sprinkle herself in spice'n'shite and eat herself she would

Oh the joys of screenshotting his not locked it his deleted it!!!
Can't delete his shit neck tattoo so easily though can he! He must have a proper squeaky bum now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Im starting to feel a bit bad for brittany , just because he seems to be such a scumbag , I think he must have made her feel rubbish about herself after cheating on her with at least 2 peole we have heard about on here - dog breeder woman and then graveyard one .
She is scamming people with her pyramid scheme vibrator. I do not feel sorry for her at all, I feel sorry for the innocent people who don’t get that she is part of an MLM as she doesn’t make that clear

Glittery1

VIP Member
HR Manager here. I’ve sacked people for similar posts on social media.

He should be very worried.

iShihTzunot

‘I’ve only got one Chanel thing, I got it for my birthday’ it’s obviously only perfume or makeup, but she doesn’t want to say to make it look like someone has actually spent ££££ on a Chanel ‘item’ for her birthday. She purposely put the bag there because she knew people would ask. Who the fuck keeps a chanel bag under the coffee table. This girl is a twat, I’m done 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Omg the fucken draaaammmmaaaaaaaaaa

Chucked all his posts in the size 12 skip and fucked right off hasn’t he!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

JackieOh

So my boyfriend is unemployed due to Covid and I will almost certainly be made redundant from my job next week, also because of Covid. And Titters is swanning about telling us she "only" spent half a grand on a fucking handbag.

I know that no particular person is to blame for the effects of Covid, but fuck me, does she even have a single brain cell? Any part of her brain that tells her to reign the smugness in a little, whilst the rest of us can't afford to pay the mortgage?! TWAT

I know I'm being very bitter, but I'm fucking terrified. Social media should be an escape, somewhere to browse and feel supported. But people like her are the problem.

• Heart
“Not being rude but I’ll share where I am staying at the end of my stay” hun. You post 100 times a day on your stories, if someone wanted to find out where you were staying I don’t think it would be that hard 🙄
She talks like her thousands of fans would descend on the hotel. Mate, you’re not famous nobody gives a fuck 🤣

• Haha
6BB752C3-244B-4EC3-B866-9B813A08374A.png
This is a prime example showing how fucked up slimmingworld is. Just because something is “free”doesn’t mean it doesn’t have calories! This is enough food for two people and it still would have been a decent portion. No wonder slimmingworld makes a fortune - they teach people bad eating habits but they lose weight so when they reach goal they cannot maintain and have to rejoin. The whole thing is an absolute con.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

JackieOh

I see she has been gifted another *PR trip to that loft. Telling us it sleeps 12... which is wonderful news during a global pandemic where we're not allowed to see more than 6 people 🙃
Really fucks me off how people like her are gifted shit like that, whilst the rest of us are being made redundant left, right and centre!

Play to your audience you dick!

dandan96

Really pisses me off when she says about taking Betsy somewhere and her being a ‘geek’ about something. God forbid your daughter actually wants to learn about something interesting. You shouldn’t be taking the piss out of her for that, maybe that’s why you haven’t been able to move past spelling you’re, their and which properly 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Honestly with her using the word m*ng and him using this disgusting word, racist and fucking nazi tattoos they need to be cancelled.
His twitter page is actually proof that he is in fact racist and homophobic (not what his bio says 👀) if even a handful of people from tattle started sending these screenshots off to the companies that work with her and gift them things then it might put them off her, I’m going to send them to companies that I notice she’s on the beg to as well! And I also don’t give a shit that some of his tweets were from 5/6/7 years ago he was in his mid to late twenties then! Absolutely no excuses!!

Anotherct

VIP Member
The fact he’s changing his bio on the account he no longer uses proves he’s absolutely messaging girls on it 😂 why else would you check an account you don’t use. W E I R D O.

Reactions: 20

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
How exactly did he bin the busy bodies? He made a new account like a little bitch as he was caught out. I think the busy bodies binned you really hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20