_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually done a story saying most of her followers don’t come from slimming world?! That’s how you grew your Instagram you absolute knob
I know I couldn’t believe the cheek of the girl...yeah you’re a fashion/beauty page whatever....but she got at least 90k followers as a slimming world account loosing 10st! Most that follow her want to see the food not the frigging Lumi shite and ad ad ad 🙄

View attachment 226549
Those bleeping eyebrows! 🤮
I don’t get why she needs to put make up on her brows 🤷🏼‍♀️ she’s got lovely thick brows without any product on them 🤔

Reactions: 4
Because she said that has been her nickname forever, no idea why, if she said I can't remember. X
Ahhhh thank you! I thought her real name was Tilly or something and she just called herself Brittany 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Putting a bag, that has been God knows where with all manner of possible things on other surfaces, and she sees fit to put it on a table with food that they are eating? 🤷🏼‍♀️
No. No. No. No. No. 🤮

Reactions: 2
She’s not a weight loss expert, skincare expert, fashion expert etc. She’s an expert in begging and nothing more than a desperate wannabe who would happily suck a fart out of Jamie Genevieve’s arse. Sick of this lying delusional mug.

Reactions: 15
6BB752C3-244B-4EC3-B866-9B813A08374A.png
This is a prime example showing how fucked up slimmingworld is. Just because something is “free”doesn’t mean it doesn’t have calories! This is enough food for two people and it still would have been a decent portion. No wonder slimmingworld makes a fortune - they teach people bad eating habits but they lose weight so when they reach goal they cannot maintain and have to rejoin. The whole thing is an absolute con.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 227064This is a prime example showing how fucked up slimmingworld is. Just because something is “free”doesn’t mean it doesn’t have calories! This is enough food for two people and it still would have been a decent portion. No wonder slimmingworld makes a fortune - they teach people bad eating habits but they lose weight so when they reach goal they cannot maintain and have to rejoin. The whole thing is an absolute con.
What are those mushy peas 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 227064This is a prime example showing how fucked up slimmingworld is. Just because something is “free”doesn’t mean it doesn’t have calories! This is enough food for two people and it still would have been a decent portion. No wonder slimmingworld makes a fortune - they teach people bad eating habits but they lose weight so when they reach goal they cannot maintain and have to rejoin. The whole thing is an absolute con.
Literally came on to say the same. Why does she have salad & mushy peas, why does she have 2 fish cakes. Seriously those fish cakes are about 250 cals each. That’s 500 calories before she’s counted up her chips and her 3 slices of bleeping bread 🤦🏼‍♀️Who the duck eats 3 slices of bread just because it’s HEXB and has no crusts. Even the peas are massive portion... oh because there “free” that’s why she’s gaining so much weight atm her portion sizes are stupid!

Reactions: 19
Imagine being so used to filtering absolutely bloody everything that you even filter a plate of fish cake and chips 🤣🤣🤣 those peas look like bloody turds 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This looks like prison food.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
easy around 1,500 cals on that plate, that's my daily allowance when im in a deficit n that's excluding her breakfast n spud 👀

Reactions: 3
Jesus christ, triple carbs. No wonder she is starting to look like the Michelin man again!! Those mushy peas looks like something my cat would spew up 🤮

Reactions: 4
68027B4A-8DE3-4BFA-97D2-86B63C528647.png
i

Hey hey,Long time lurker here but tonight this totally threw me..I honestly dont know how she claims to loose weight when she has portions like this? There is NOWAY she is a size 12!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.