_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I earn £37k a year and have no children. Admittedly, I have a mortgage but that’s the same as rent outgoings wise. Question: where does Brittany’s disposable income come from?? She’s literally always eating out, always having days out, always buying new things, and tonight the cinema. I can only assume they have huge credit card debts as I can’t afford to buy all that 🤨
Gifted/pReSs SaMpLeS/ads/klarna/CREDIT?!/face fucker machine lumi shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she actually done a story saying most of her followers don’t come from slimming world?! That’s how you grew your Instagram you absolute knob

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Everytime I click on this thread i get an image of Sean in one of them booster seats at the cinema and I just can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣 @ChubClubThug what have you done to me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Caroline Hirons would have a fit if she realised the tit skincare and products Titney was selling whilst tagging her and reading her book 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.