_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
errr just to add if anyone has seen her last story, she hasn't bought "all" of her jewellery from bloody mary metal since betsy was "tiny" at all, she bought her first ring from there when she hit target 🙃
Every time I see her stories I just want to send her this meme

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
errr just to add if anyone has seen her last story, she hasn't bought "all" of her jewellery from bloody mary metal since betsy was "tiny" at all, she bought her first ring from there when she hit target 🙃

Shes a compulsive liar!! Maybe she needs to start writing all her lies down so she can keep up 🙄🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s not, she/ they killed her puppy...
I know. I meant it's just so odd to announce it so blasé like that.. I can't believe anyone would openly say they don't like animals 😂

Especially when your partner resembles a chimp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I also don’t understand how people can say they would be at a sea life centre and it only be 30 minutes. Yes if you literally just walk end to end and don’t look at anything, read anything, learn then yes it would be 30 minutes. What an idiot. A day out is what you make it!

Reactions: 11
Don't know why she is even bothering asking for suggestions, they will just do the usual and spend 5 minutes doing what Betsy wants and the rest of the day on herself and Sean

Reactions: 10
Don't know why she is even bothering asking for suggestions, they will just do the usual and spend 5 minutes doing what Betsy wants and the rest of the day on herself and Sean
More than likely looking for gifted activities & meals out

Reactions: 15
God I can’t stand this family. But I can’t look away!!! It’s like a car crash. She’s such a desperate little girl in all that she does. She’s desperate for her fella to actually like her, she’s desperate for celebs to notice her... desperate to be a size 12! It’s all just so pathetic to watch.

Reactions: 16
Really pisses me off when she says about taking Betsy somewhere and her being a ‘geek’ about something. God forbid your daughter actually wants to learn about something interesting. You shouldn’t be taking the piss out of her for that, maybe that’s why you haven’t been able to move past spelling you’re, their and which properly 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Really pisses me off when she says about taking Betsy somewhere and her being a ‘geek’ about something. God forbid your daughter actually wants to learn about something interesting. You shouldn’t be taking the piss out of her for that, maybe that’s why you haven’t been able to move past spelling you’re, their and which properly 🥴
Comes across she talks about her like that how some would a friend. I never would. And she doesn’t seem to have many friends...

Comes across she talks about her like that how some would a friend. I never would. And she doesn’t seem to have many friends...
She has no mates coz she’s unbearable! Only reason she has Lauren is because they’ve known each other as kids. Nobody wants to hear about her flogging her face vibrator everywhere..

Reactions: 4
Wtf she killed her puppy? How ?

Also I do not trust anyone who doesn’t like animals. It says a lot above their nature and they tend to be heartless people in my experience !
I know! How could you not like a poor little defenceless animal. Horrible. And yeah they had a puppy and one day it was just dead out of no where and they were really elusive to what actually happened to it?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know! How could you not like a poor little defenceless animal. Horrible. And yeah they had a puppy and one day it was just dead out of no where and they were really elusive to what actually happened to it?
Makes me so angry 😡 if you she isn’t a animal lover why get a puppy in the first place.

Reactions: 6
Wtf she killed her puppy? How ?

Also I do not trust anyone who doesn’t like animals. It says a lot above their nature and they tend to be heartless people in my experience !
We don’t know how. If the puppy was ill you’d just say wouldn’t you, but no it was dead and not reason to why

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
We don’t know how. If the puppy was ill you’d just say wouldn’t you, but no it was dead and not reason to why
They may have bought from a puppy farm and didn’t want to be called out for it. Sadly people buy puppies and they die all the time (when bought from puppy farms that is).

however I did not follow her then so I have no idea

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.