_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t realise that outing a racist homophobic nazi makes someone a busy body 😂 ok Sean
And no TITney we don’t care more about your life than our own, we just think your a massive prick and enjoy gossiping about you, if you don’t like it then delete your Instagram you clown

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t realise that outing a racist homophobic nazi makes someone a busy body 😂 ok Sean
And no TITney we don’t care more about your life than our own, we just think your a massive prick and enjoy gossiping about you, if you don’t like it then delete your Instagram you clown
His acting this billy big Bollocks but I bet when his employers speak to him he will be like a scared little rat!!

Reactions: 9
I hope he gets sacked then mabye she’ll have to go out and get a real job instead of sitting on her arse eating brownies and being a moany bleep on Instagram all day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How exactly did he bin the busy bodies? He made a new account like a little witch as he was caught out. I think the busy bodies binned you really hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have second hand embarrassment, what a bleeping loser
I do as well I can’t cope with that. If it’s an account for “people he knows IRL” then why would he put his old follower count surely they’d already know? He is MID THIRTIES WHY IS HE SO ARSED ABOUT HIS FOLLOWERS HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do as well I can’t cope with that. If it’s an account for “people he knows IRL” then why would he put his old follower count surely they’d already know? He is MID THIRTIES WHY IS HE SO ARSED ABOUT HIS FOLLOWERS HAHAHA
Absolute weapon

Reactions: 2
Him putting that in his bio just confirms what we all say about them anyway. They’re so bothered about their appearance online (like who gives a tit you have an account with 13k - most are from your girlfriend too). Maybe they should spend less time being bothered about being ‘cool’ or ‘designer’ (dhgate LV but whatevs) and spend less time being homophobic and racist and being good parents to your daughter

He’s changed it again 😂 A W A Y 😂 hi seanazi xoxoxo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What I don't understand is if he's born in 1986 making him 33/34 and she's only 27, how did they get together in school?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What I don't understand is if he's born in 1986 making him 33/34 and she's only 27, how did they get together in school?
Good question as there is at least 6 years between them. I am going to guess she was in school.

Good question as there is at least 6 years between them. I am going to guess she was in school.
Yeah which makes their relationship even weirder. No matter how you look at it, was she 11 and him 17 or 13 and he 19? Or 16 and him 22? Creepy as duck imo.

Bet he was one of those 18 year olds that went out with a year 7 #wrongun

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.